Traviizter's Gallery - 24/12/12 - [R35, 307CC, Supra]

• Thread starter Traviizter
  • 159 comments
Ohai. One of my first cars in GT5, and one that has been close to my heart, the Fiat 500 Lounge. It was white for a while, but I decided to go for broke and painted it Sunburst Yellow (Premium MX-5 colour). Here are just a few humble snaps of it in various photomode places.

Okay.. I guess I have a thing for yellow. :sly:
Anyway, I bought a Cappuccino ('91), painted it yellow and went for a cruise down SSR7. It was actually quite fun, and felt awesome. :dopey:
Mmk, here 'tis:

OMG! It's a bonus picture! [/sarcasm]
Anyway, I took a picture of some pigeons, only to find a Jaguar XKR in the background. FUUUUU!! :grumpy:

Last edited:
Fantastic pictures, Traviizter. The Second pictures of the 500 and the Suzuki are my favourites.

Ohai. /me waves
Kay... last update was around 15-20 days ago but my laptop was (and still is, but I'm on my desktop) being repaired. Anyways, here are some new photos to freshen things up a bit.

Alfa Romeo Brera:

Subaru Impreza/PMC 2.0 entry:​

HDR Photo:

Others:

Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:

Kind of dislike this one, but meh:

BONUS! =0
Well, kind of. This was menna be entered into a PMC, but I basically forgot and left it on Flickr:

Last edited:
Ohai. It has been AGES since I updated this gallery, but it never (ever) gets much interest so I just... stopped. Anyways, I'm back with some random/assorted photos this time; no theme or certain car here, just some pictures from my daily GT5 hustle ;)

(Cleared some jaggies in Fireworks 8 on this one ^)

Oh, and my PMC entry:

Please leave a comment, thanks guys. :D

Last edited:
Great update, were you trying to got for an overcast sky with the Laguna Seca edit?

Pretty much; I darkened the whole picture a bit then Magic Wanded the sky, and darkened that separately. Not quite the look I was after, but taking another glance at it I like it. :P

Ohai. More randoms because... well, because. Hope you guys like this update, please leave a comment if you think it's worthy. ;)

Latest Posts

Back