~ Ready, Steady, Go! - Chapter 55 ~ (02/03/12)(56k/MobileApp Warning!)

• Thread starter VTiRoj
  • 1,199 comments
Great chapter, nice to see Yuka's emotional background.
I wasn't expecting too see that she and Kei were related in that way, but a nice twist to the story.

Keep writing. 👍

Goddammit Yuka! She should know that my mind is easily fueled by innuendo!

Love the story! Good to see some more backstory for Yuka. Anything similar ahead for Kei, Hitomi, or TJ?

Also I dont find same-gender relationships weird unless they're actually going out and saying "look at us we're both girls/guys and we're kissing!" That's weird, but keeping it to yourselves is fine I think.

+1 on that.. nice chapter. Maybe you should try mixing up the races, like a 1 on 1 grudge match or something

Well, I can smell it, but I can't taste it :P
Smell-o-vision? :lol:
Goddammit Yuka! She should know that my mind is easily fueled by innuendo!
I wish my car was fueled by innuendo. :lol:
Love the story! Good to see some more backstory for Yuka. Anything similar ahead for Kei, Hitomi, or TJ?
Yes. 👍
Fantastic chapter, liking it so much I'm giving it my 2000th post!

Keep it up!
Why thank you! :embarrassed: Congratulations on passing 2,000! I'm not too far behind myself. :lol:
Well, I dont mind if you 'turn it up!':sly:

This. 👍
Pervs. :lol: I'll go as far as to imply it but I dont want to be writing an adult story. :lol:
+1 on that.. nice chapter. Maybe you should try mixing up the races, like a 1 on 1 grudge match or something
Yeah it'll come at some point, just need to decide how I want to do it. :)
Well, 1v1 is either scripted via:

2player

or

PSN Lounge- out for the count....

I've been using 2-player for parking pics and also the scene where Yuka flew past Dave's Yaris. It's really handy but unfortunately I dont have any GT5-playing friends locally to help with racing 2-player. :indiff: And yeah, PSN being borked screws that idea up. Just need to wait for Sony.

Roj, you always leave me with an unknown recipe to smell. :lol:

Great chapter by the way. I lol'd at the 240RS's return. He should consider selling it to me if he thinks it's too slow because I've been visiting Yuka's UCD and yet there's still no sight of them yet. Bummer.

I just got a 240RS (as in 5 mins ago), I could trade you something for it (not a S15). I'm thinking a R34 M Spec Nur or a Primera 2.0Te

Last edited:
I'd get one with a GT-R bodyshell instead.

Chapter 18 - Last Day

Dave was at home, sitting at the table. Frank was on the sofa watching a show.

“I still can’t figure out that blue sedan Frank.”
“Dave, maybe it’s that Yuka girl? Doesn’t she have a blue Civic?”
”Are you kidding me? I’ve been stressing over this for days and only now you mention that?!”
”Calm down! I only just remembered it myself. Why on earth are you still stressing over it anyway? Let it go man.”
“Because I was doing 170 and I got overtaken like I was doing 70! It’s just like Yuka said, the Vitz doesn’t really have the balls for highway driving…”
“So it’s not the fact you got overtaken, it’s the fact you couldn’t do a thing about it?”
”Yeah I guess… I love my Vitz man, but it’s just not powerful enough.”
“You won that race at Suzuka though. Why don’t you just stay off the highway and focus on track racing? You’re better at that.”
“I don’t want to be another Sunday Cup racer…”
“It’s better for your health though.”
”I guess. I’m going out for a while.”
”Don’t do anything you’ll regret later.”
”I wont. Laters.”
”Later.”

Later on…

Kei was sat beside Yuka on the bed.

“So… Yuka…”
“Kei?”
”Does this change anything between us?”
”What do you mean? We just…”
”I know, but like… You know… Are we…?”

Yuka’s phone beeped, signalling an incoming text. Yuka picked up and read the text.

”How’d it go? Did you score? LOL I’m kidding! Hope you and Kei are okay. Meet me up on route 7 at midnight, we need to talk about this Europe trip. Hitomi. Xx”

Yuka giggled.

”Who was it Yuka?”
”Hitomi.”
”Oh… Was she asking about…?”
”Yup.”
”Are you going to reply to her?”
”Yeah. Hold on.
“Okay.

Yuka began texting Hitomi back.

“I’ll meet you at midnight then. Yuka. Xx”

Yuka sent the message and immediately got a reply back.

”Don’t avoid the question Yuka! LOL! Xx”
“Shut up! Xx”
”Pffft, spoil sport! See you at midnight cousin! Xx”

Yuka switched the phone off and tossed it aside.

“She wants to meet me later.”
”Oh. Is that all?”
“Yeah. She was just giving me all the details and stuff.”
”Oh I see.”
“Kei.”
”Yeah?”
”I’m sorry.”
”Yuka, you’ve apologised a thousand times already. I forgive you! Beside you made it up to me already, so there’s no need to apologise.”
“I still feel bad for not confessing sooner…”
”Yuka…”

Kei hugged Yuka.

”You know if you still feel bad, you could make it up to me again.”
”Kei! You’re such a…”

They both started laughing.

“A what? Huh?”

They continued laughing, unable to hold back the tears.

“Pervert!”
”Says you! You started it!”
”You’re still a pervert!”
”Ha! We’ll see about that!”

Kei grabbed Yuka by the shoulders.

”Kei! Don’t you dare! Kei!! Kei!!!”

Later on…

“And how’s my little love bird doing tonight?”

RSG-0523.jpg

“To be honest, I feel really good after that. I don’t have that bottled up feeling anymore.”
”So are you going to give me all the juicy details now?”
”No! It’s private!”
”I’m your cousin! Tell me!”
”No! Tell me about this Europe trip like you’re supposed to.”
”Well, the whole idea is to prove we’re better than those Euro racer, right?”
”Uh huh?”
“Well they like their racing over there so there’s plenty of races going on. Both legal and illegal. So I figured we start at the bottom and work our way up until we get recognised.”
“Do you realise how many cars we’re going to need for this? We can’t afford a Ferrari right off the bat!”
”Don’t sweat it Yuka. We’ll figure out what cars we need and work out some kind of sequence.”
”Sequence?”
”Yeah. Like we start with a hatchback, then trade up to something faster later on.”
”Oh I get it now.”
”Yeah so, I was looking at some of their events and there’s quite a lot to go through…”
”We can skip the minor leagues, surely?”
”Yeah but, we cant just go straight into the deep end, we need to work our way up.”
”I know that. I mean, do we really need to go race a bunch of hatchbacks more than once?”
”I suppose not. Lets not worry about that now. I’ve got a flight to catch in a few hours.”
”So suddenly? Hitomi…”
”Sorry I didn’t mention it before.”
”It’s alright.”
”I need to drop the Corvette off at the docks soon though, want to stick around and take me to the airport after?”
”Yeah, so I can give you a proper send off for once.”

Hitomi looked up into the sky.

“It’s so pretty here in Japan.”
”Yep. Me and Kei always stare at the lights.”

RSG-0524.jpg

”How sweet.”
”Yeah… Hey!”
“Haha you’re so fun to tease Yuka! Remember that time when I tied you to the tree?”
“Hitomi!”
“Haha I still remember clearly how much you cried for help! You looked so adorable with no shorts on!”
”And I still remember clearly how badly auntie spanked you for that!”
”That’s not nice Yuka! Besides, remember the time we wedgied that girl at school?”
“Oh yeah! She deserved it though, after hiding my friend’s clothes after PE.”
”That’s why you wedgied her? I only wedgied her because I saw the label sticking out and I couldn’t help myself!”
“Hitomi! You’re awful!”

Yuka and Hitomi burst out laughing from all the reminiscing.

“Oh Yuka, you’re a great cousin.”
”You too Hitomi, you too.”
“Alright then, lets go before I’m late.”

^ And yet both Hiroto and Miyu have beaten European drivers. :P

Goddamn, after reading that bit about Yuka and Kei I had to keep thinking of Anne Widdecombe!

It's going to get rather text-heavy in the next few chapters, but it'll be worth it with all the racing that's going to happen after. ;)

I liek kinky stuff. I would make a sketch of Yuka being tied to the tree once my hand gets better. :lol:

Good luck in your endeavor in Europe Yuka, you MIGHT meet someone insane enough to repeatedly yank the handbrake to get the tail of your Civic to slide.

Hi just to say the civic is amazing I was doing a race on arcade and it was loading and the cars where supercars like SP1 corvettes and cars like that and I though that I would get beat easily but I didn't I came 2nd with a spin and I couldn't catchup with the ford GT because he had a massive lead and I got all the others like the R33s and the corvette and their all good cars

Nice chapter! Lovin all the bits you are giving about the characters.

So Yuka is not taking the Civic to Europe? If not it will be interesting to see what see and Hitomi pick up over there. VW maybe for a start? Alfa? Oh the possibilities! :sly:👍

I liek kinky stuff. I would make a sketch of Yuka being tied to the tree once my hand gets better. :lol:

Good luck in your endeavor in Europe Yuka, you MIGHT meet someone insane enough to repeatedly yank the handbrake to get the tail of your Civic to slide.
Make sure you PM me when you do that. :lol:

The Civic isnt coming to to Europe, but I guess whatever car they buy in Europe then sure. :P
Nice chapter! Lovin all the bits you are giving about the characters.

So Yuka is not taking the Civic to Europe? If not it will be interesting to see what see and Hitomi pick up over there. VW maybe for a start? Alfa? Oh the possibilities! :sly:👍
Nope. It wont just be one car they'll get though. It'll be like a mini-Gran Turismo, constantly racing and trading up. ;)
Great story, using it as inspiration for a Street Race fanfic, mind if I use RKM as the people who customize the main character's car? ;)

Go ahead. Everyone's going to RKM for fanfic tune-ups. :lol:

The Civic isnt coming to to Europe, but I guess whatever car they buy in Europe then sure. :P
Is there going to be another poll to decide? Or is there already something chosen?
Everyone's going to RKM for fanfic tune-ups. :lol:
My characters are old men by now and have lost tuning wisdom! They Will turn to you!:lol:

Latest Posts

Back