RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
dont they both have W12 engines..?

I thought the Veyron had a V16 so was confused by the same engine thing as well. Haven't actually looked at the write PD gives for the Veyron lately.

Just pulled this off the Veyron home page though.

With its 16-cylinder four-wheel drive, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4*) may well be the most sophisticated production vehicle of all times. Most of the components tucked beneath its hood are ingenious innovations that were formerly only deemed possible by visionaries like Ferdinand Piëch. Boasting a maximum speed of more than 400 km per hour, the Veyron is unmatched in the super sports category. It offers a total of 736 kW (1,001 HP), and its ample power reserves even at high speeds are the fabric of dreams for luxury-class limousines: for a constant speed of 250 km/h, the Veyron only needs 270-280 HP. This means that the seven-gear clutch transmission works with a torque of up to 1,250 Newton meters. The Electronic Stability Program ensures the necessary flexibility and maneuverability at any speed. The Veyron reaches velocities that would literally lift the car off the ground –if it weren’t for its ingenious aerodynamics, which keeps it firmly on the road even at full speed. Adjusting the back spoiler, reducing ground clearance, opening and closing the lids –it all adds to the perfect balance between propulsion and downforce. Such a super sports car may not seem to be brought to a halt easily, but the Veyron’s ceramic brakes slow it down faster than it can accelerate. While it takes this exceptional car only 2.5 seconds to go from 0 to 100 km/h, it needs even less time –a mere 2.3 seconds –to come to a standstill from 100 (reference point). To reduce the risk of injuries in accidents, Bugatti had a Formula 1 safety concept adapted for the Veyron. All these technical details combine to make the Veyron a truly exceptional super sports car.

I added the bold to the relevant part of the above.
Here is the link to the site.
http://www.bugatti.com/en/veyron-16.4.html
The above is taken from the technology section.

On a brighter note I really like the Nardo and its good to see a nice tune for it.👍👍
Keep up the good tuning.:)

Drift Tuned: Nissan 370GT Skyline Coupe
SuzukaCircuitEastCourse-3.jpg

What To Buy:
Rear Wing (Optional)
Light weight Stage 3
Glass weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Body Ridgity

Engine tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU

Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter

Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium racing exhaust

6 Speed Close Transmission

Twin plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
FC LSD
Carbon Prop Shaft

FC Suspension.

Comfort Hard tyres

Tune:

Aero:
Rear: 15

LSD:
Initial: 60
Accel: 60
Deccel: 60

Suspension: Front/Back
Ride height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 11.0/12.0
Dampers (Ext): 4/6
Dampers (Comp): 6/6
Anti roll: 2/2
Camber (-): 0.8/2.4
Toe: 0.05/0.15

Brake Balance:5/7

Comment: This Is one of my favorite cars to drift. This tune leaves the car with enough grip to not wheelspin constantly off the mark but enough slip to cleanly drift around corners. Just keep the throttle on and you should be fine.👍 Tune works just as well without the Rear Wing.​

Last edited:
Hey RVR it's request time again! What I want is an Elite(sport soft) tune for a Cobra. The engine and weight mods stay stock bit go crazy on the other stuff. Thanks and keep up the great work.

Hey RVR it's request time again! What I want is an Elite(sport soft) tune for a Cobra. The engine and weight mods stay stock bit go crazy on the other stuff. Thanks and keep up the great work.

I'm up for that although if im not mistaken it is worse than the F40 in terms of handling :nervous:

Dylans1o
I'm up for that although if im not mistaken it is worse than the F40 in terms of handling :nervous:

Handling isn't too bad. Just throttle control is key just like all the other muscle cars. You could also use ballast to get the rear to stop spinning around too. Whatever helps the car handle you can do to it.

Handling isn't too bad. Just throttle control is key just like all the other muscle cars. You could also use ballast to get the rear to stop spinning around too. Whatever helps the car handle you can do to it.

Ok i'll probably buy a completely new cobra! :D

Hey RVR I'm looking for some help, can you please help me and get a tune for the Maserati Granturismo? It's such a beautiful car but handles like ....

Thanks.

Car Request: drifter
Will You Be Sending Us The Car: yes
Description Of That Car: sambabus 62
PSN ID If Sending The Car:embarrassed:gduvezz
How Much Do You Want The Car To Be Tuned: car is tuned
just need a setup for it i cant find it

Car Request: drifter
Will You Be Sending Us The Car: yes
Description Of That Car: sambabus 62
PSN ID If Sending The Car:embarrassed:gduvezz
How Much Do You Want The Car To Be Tuned: car is tuned
just need a setup for it i cant find it

If you want, I'll work on that one for you. PSN: geti01
When do you want it back? I think I actually may have 1 so you may not need to send it.

Sorry about the lack of tunes im moving house in a few hours and I had to to sort out my Windows 7 as well

Next Tune: Probably tomorrow will be Shelby Cobra 427 '66
after that Ford Focus WRC 2007

Caterham Seven Fireblade Supercharged Edition By RVR
Base Car: Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Requested By:Tomhart9
iCt0E.jpg

199Bhp - 595PP - 369Kg

What to buy:
Engine Rebuild
Oil Change
Supercharger
Fully Custom Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 4.314
2nd Gear - 3.153
3rd Gear - 2.472
4th Gear - 1.992
5th Gear - 1.652
6th Gear - 1.396
Final Gear - 3.270
Top Speed 174Mph (After changes 168Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 15
Acceleration - 48
Braking - 22

Suspension
Ride Height: -10/-7
Spring Rate: 9.1/4.3
Dampers Ext.: 6/3
Dampers Comp: 4/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber Angle: 1.8/2.2
Toe Angle: -0.05/0.05

Brake Balance
6/5

Comments
The Caterham Seven Fireblade is a car that many people have but not many tuners tuned (I think!)..... Anywho back to the car! The car is hated by my collegue Zach!
The car has that kind of handling where you think its great until mid corner where the car begins to severely oversteer and possibly spins out!
The problem is now solved with almost F1 style handling!
Enjoy
:D

you weren't kidding about the F1 style handling, haha. I pleasantly flipped this car good and hard, as it wants to jump off a couple of spots on the NurRing, mainly here where the red arrows are. Otherwise, the car acts like it's running on wooden stilts with krazy glue for shoes.

Nmsut.png

Ferrari 458 Italia (Dylan's Tune)
BuaJz.jpg

710Bhp/1232Kg

What to buy:
Every Upgrade (No Spoiler, No Rigidity Improvement)

The Tune

Transmission
236Mph

LSD
Initial Torque - 14
Acceleration - 46
Braking - 24

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-15
Spring Rate: 12.0/10.6
Dampers Ext: 7/5
Dampers Comp: 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber Angle: 1.5/1.0
Toe Angle: 0.05/0.15

Brake Balance
7/5

Comments
Many Tuners use a spoiler for tuning this car but I refuse to do that as it does not suit the car!
So here we have the lighter more powerful version of RVR's LF-A oversteer but its controllable oversteer!
Have a blast and smile with our 458!

Hey,
thanks for all the tunes they are so incredibly useful.

Just thought I'd ask, what colour is the body and wheels of this beautiful 458 (hope you still have it) as it looks so awesome?

thanks.

Last edited:
Crazy Cobra Shelby Cobra 427 '66 Elite

D3UhM.jpg

495BHP - 546PP - 961Kg

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 2
Rigidity Improvement
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission
1st Gear - 2.681
2nd Gear - 1.810
3rd Gear - 1.340
4th Gear - 1.018
5th Gear - 0.822
Final Gear - 3.451
Top Speed 211Mph (After changes 205Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 9
Acceleration - 18
Braking - 18

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-15
Spring Rate: 13.0/14.5
Dampers Ext.: 8/7
Dampers Comp: 9/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/2
Camber Angle: 1.5/2.2
Toe Angle: -0.50/0.40

Brake Balance
9/6

Comments
An American classic that drives similar in real life and in GT5 it has oversteer... but looks amazing but unfortunately thats not why were here.. and we all know the reason why I am here... tuning!
This car is more awkward than a F40 to tune on Sports Softs with its amazing amounts of oversteer bad brakes... but I tried to fix it and here are the results!!

Hey,
thanks for all the tune they are so incredibly useful.

Just thought I'd ask, what colour is the body and wheels of this beautiful 458 (hope you still have it) as it looks so awesome?

thanks.

The car colour is Moonraker Black Metallic and the wheels are Gold Chrome

Yay!! Premium thanks for whoever gave it too me??
Who gave me premuim..?
I just want too say you can request anything you want anytime you want!!
Thanks again..!

EDIT: Thanks Aldo for the year Premium! Request a tune anytime if you want... :P

Last edited:
Lucky.......me Jealous...... :( how come you tuners get everything? If it wasn't for us testers you won't know where to improve to get here in the first place. -.- :( we're the unsung heroes :lol: :) :D :dopey:

Lucky.......me Jealous...... :( how come you tuners get everything? If it wasn't for us testers you won't know where to improve to get here in the first place. -.- :( we're the unsung heroes :lol: :) :D :dopey:

:lol: I guess its luck of the Irish for me... Hey! I know how to detect what's wrong with a car because technically im also a tester (Red Valley Reviews) so :P Mr Onboy... and also the fact that I just spend most of my day preparing for the new 1st post!!

Back