RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
I tested you're NSX type R '02 tune and i really like it
It still a bit tail happy but she wont spin ou anymore
will try somemore tunes off you guys
Keep up the good work

I tested you're NSX type R '02 tune and i really like it
It still a bit tail happy but she wont spin ou anymore
will try somemore tunes off you guys
Keep up the good work

Its a good tune but it definitely isn't my best but I like it we definitely have better tunes around here

Cheers Dylan...Sorry about the delayed reply. I have accepted and currently the car is up for sharing...However if it works out better to gift the car then I can do that too 👍

If you could do that it would be great because im planning on writing a new chapter of my Race report tonight!

When i was reviewing them i couldn't keep up with them all. I was planning to do some during the holidays but my PS3 died :(

Are you sure its just the hdmi cable

This.
Also, if you used an HDMI cable, then go back to the YRW 3 wire set up, it will be black as well. You have to use the HDMI, change the settings back to component input, then you can use the YRW and it will work fine. (If this is the problem)

I can't answer for you, but I know he has other projects running, so chances are, he hasn't even touched it yet :D

I can't answer for you, but I know he has other projects running, so chances are, he hasn't even touched it yet :D

You are correct I was very busy over the last three days so didnt get to touch the R1 yet... sorry Smitz

lol, im going to cobine your evora tune with mad fins's, im going ti use your diff settings, his are too twitchy, but bar that its a great car

Back