Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules Update:

Only Rear Wing Aero is allowed, Front and rear diffuser is not allowed.

Rules Update:

Only Rear Wing Aero is allowed, Front and rear diffuser is not allowed.

What so body kits aren't allowed? They dont do anything.
And this is what I see when I click the rivals link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq34ThnszskCdHJOY1QyeXh3Qy1TYnRzYXc0bVliV1E&hl

I knew I forgot something,
Results Submission:
Date:11/07/2011
Rival 1: DriifterzZ(deenie-bee )
Rival 2: Jackthalad(CHRYSTALBUDS )
Course: Cant remember (Jacks home)
Style: Cat n Mouse
Winner: deenie-bee
Battle Rating:5 out of 5

Last edited:
Results Submission:
Date: 13/07/2011
Rival 1: GTP_TimberW
Rival 2: vasho__
Course: Horsefish Pass
Batte Style: Grip Gambler + Handicap
Winner: vasho__
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

vasho was kind to let me warm up one lap, then battle it out.... haha... went wide on one of the turns and he took the inside... then I couldn't catch him with the 50PP difference.

I confirm.
Was a good race. I waited for Timber to make a mistake. He did a good job of defending the inside just until the one mistake he made. I saw the chance and took the inside. Made it through and i was gone.

What so body kits aren't allowed? They dont do anything.
And this is what I see when I click the rivals link https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq34ThnszskCdHJOY1QyeXh3Qy1TYnRzYXc0bVliV1E&hl

Urmmm.. I don't use premium cars much... urmm... can some people shed some light? I think body kits are fine... but front/rear extensions aren't allowed...

GT Wing is allowed. Can someone help me here? if they get what I mean.

The link is fine for me, does anyone else have any problems with the spreadsheed link?

Leaderboard update to #692

Last edited:
Urmmm.. I don't use premium cars much... urmm... can some people shed some light? I think body kits are fine... but front/rear extensions aren't allowed...

GT Wing is allowed. Can someone help me here? if they get what I mean.

The link is fine for me, does anyone else have any problems with the spreadsheed link?

Leaderboard update to #692

Well I have a front lip and canards on my car and I have no downforce option. You can only do that on race/RM'd cars.
EDIT and all tuner cars I think have non removable front downforce options.

Anybody want to battle me? Cat and Mouse(3 Laps)? Join my room. Room # is in the TOSS LotS Number thread. My leaderboard score is 86. Hachi Roku!
Timber, I thought of an Idea. You know how in Initial D, the racers try to pass each other on the mountain(Kinda like Grip Gambler). We should have Drift Gambler! :) Just saying though

Last edited:
I heard that the aero kits are just for looks, but i'm not too sure myself. I personally think they improve the cars downforce whether you can adjust it or not. I also think that tuner cars have an advantage over standard cars. I have experimented this with a few cars and haven't been able to match the tuner car with the normal car, even though the settings are the same.

So basically for season 1 I think front aero, rear aero and extension's should be banned on premium cars to make it fair against standard cars, and tuner cars should be banned too. :) Rear wings are allowed

I heard that the aero kits are just for looks, but i'm not too sure myself. I personally think they improve the cars downforce whether you can adjust it or not. I also think that tuner cars have an advantage over standard cars. I have experimented this with a few cars and haven't been able to match the tuner car with the normal car, even though the settings are the same.

So basically for season 1 I think front aero, rear aero and extension's should be banned on premium cars to make it fair against standard cars, and tuner cars should be banned too. :) Rear wings are allowed

Some aero kits are used for downforce. Not too sure though.

hey guys!!

have you tried to create a track in eifel circuit? that's a realy tight track. i don't think two cars can go side by side.

Give a try!

Timber I think you missed my car by a click or two on the rivals list (it is correct on the leader board). i drive a lancia not a lambo. (don't know for how long the understeer is killing me)

hey guys!!

have you tried to create a track in eifel circuit? that's a realy tight track. i don't think two cars can go side by side.

Give a try!

I was thinking this a few hours a go. Its alot tighter and more hilly.

Timber I think you missed my car by a click or two on the rivals list (it is correct on the leader board). i drive a lancia not a lambo. (don't know for how long the understeer is killing me)

Hey do you want a race sometime?

Oh dear double post.

Hey guys, I decided to capture the race Monstar and I had earlier and upload to Youtube. I recorded all three runs as three separate videos.
Here's run 1, stay tuned to my Youtube channel in order to catch the rest of them (including a special highlight battle style clip) as they're uploading right now and should be available shortly:

I would also like to get some feedback on the course. It's "Sendon 2", I kind of got tired of it during the race so I changed my online course (my home course) to Senndon, the orginal counter-clockwise madness. But like I said, feedback on it, whether it looks fun or appropriate or not would be welcomed.

Thanks.

Run 2:

Run 3:

Last edited:
i was supposed to battle monstar but i could not iron out the understeer in the tune so wardez went instead, but i should have it fixed tonight.

And here's the special little guy:

:_;
Love this part.

the server timed out as soon as you started the second run good to see the outcome tho
finally got the under steer fixed!!!

From the video, it seems like Sendon 2 is a very driveable track; it's apparent that you took the time to make a course which doesn't cause accidents due to extreme elevation changes, ridiculous banking, and the like. Although it's a tad wide, I would be willing to have a touge battle on this course.

dudeguy

I just copied and paste from the rivals submission form. I didn't check if it's right. I think you may have just selected wrongly.

I'll correct it.

then why is the leader board right?
whatever my bad if i messed up

then why is the leader board right?
whatever my bad if i messed up

I copied the values from the leaderboard from the thread instead, not the google spreadsheet.

You can see the incoming data tab from the rival's list for the entry you have sent through the form.

sign me up...
psn: mopar-383
vehicle: Subaru Impreza wrx sti '10
pp:499
color: green
and its turbocharged

The new official way to submit vehicle registration is though the "Become a Rival" form

I'm going to change my car.
PSN ID: HKS_RagGT-R
Registered Vehicle: Honda NSX Type R '02
PP of Vehicle: 500
Colour: Black

Thanks guys for all the replies on the aero parts. As it stands, all aero parts which doesn't allow you to have the front aero adjustment is legal.

In regards of tuner cars, which premium car falls into under 500PP range? I don't think there's any. Also, does standard tuner cars have an adjustable front aero option?

If tuner cars show a significant advantage, it will be balanced out, but for now, there won't be any changes.

So, in other words, if I were to install a front aero kit which didn't allow me to decrease/increase front downforce, it would be legal?

driftking18594
So, in other words, if I were to install a front aero kit which didn't allow me to decrease/increase front downforce, it would be legal?

Yes. It will be legal.

TakumiFuji01
Timber, I thought of an Idea. You know how in Initial D, the racers try to pass each other on the mountain(Kinda like Grip Gambler). We should have Drift Gambler! :) Just saying though

There won't be anything like that, you can drift overtake at the right moment. But that's not easy. That has only happened to me once on a mock run with Fragolas I think, should have gotten that on video.

Drift is part of the touge and sometimes, it's better to drift. Although it's rare and too risky.

Pimento
hey guys!!

Give a try!

Yeap, it's pretty good and it has weather option as well.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
thanks Wardez for uploading some great battles!

Thanks guys for all the replies on the aero parts. As it stands, all aero parts which doesn't allow you to have the front aero adjustment is legal.

In regards of tuner cars, which premium car falls into under 500PP range? I don't think there's any. Also, does standard tuner cars have an adjustable front aero option?

If tuner cars show a significant advantage, it will be balanced out, but for now, there won't be any changes.

I'll have to double check but I think even standard tuners can have there front aero set to something stupid like 50.

DriifterzZ
I'll have to double check but I think even standard tuners can have there front aero set to something stupid like 50.

Alright, do help me check and post your findings.

Results Submission:
Date: 14/07/2011
Rival 1: Roors94
Rival 2: Mopar-383
Course: Ushimine
Batte Style: Cat and mouse
Winner: Roors94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back