RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Nope, I'll do it tomorrow, family time now. Anyways, since desperado has renamed my school, I'll be protesting by going on strike :D And I'm still a standard :(

Nope, I'll do it tomorrow, family time now. Anyways, since desperado has renamed my school, I'll be protesting by going on strike :D And I'm still a standard :(

Im surprised the original link wasn't taken down by a Mod :P Good luck with that protest of yours :lol: :D

I see.. Also my new favourite picture :D

NeFUw.png

It it was $12, then yes, I could afford it. But then everyone could. And I have to save my money up for………other things…

It it was $12, then yes, I could afford it. But then everyone could. And I have to save my money up for………other things…
Looks like your off the hook for Bri-Y's link there Onboy.

Yes its $12 per year, and I believe its $25 for a lifetime membership. Thinking of paying for a lifetime membership myself.:crazy:

Looks like your off the hook for Bri-Y's link there Onboy.

Yes its $12 per year, and I believe its $25 for a lifetime membership. Thinking of paying for a lifetime membership myself.:crazy:

When my year runs out I might get the Life Membership.... we'll see :D

Rally Racer Ford Focus WRC 07 '08 Elite

0O5aa.jpg

310BHP - 510PP - 1230KG

What to buy:
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Torque Distribution Centre Diff
Fully Custom Suspension
Snow + Dirt Tires
Oil Change (GT Auto)

The Tune

Aero
15/30

Transmission
1st Gear - 2.589
2nd Gear - 1.737
3rd Gear - 1.293
4th Gear - 1.024
5th Gear - 0.843
Final Gear - 4.000
Top Speed 162mph (After changes 157Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 7/9
Acceleration - 16/33
Braking - 9/16

Torque Distribution Centre Diff
40/60

Suspension
Ride Height: 10/5
Spring Rate: 5.7/4.4
Dampers Ext: 6/6
Dampers Comp: 4/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber Angle: 2.4/1.2
Toe Angle: -0.09/0.13

Brake Balance
4/3

Comments
Firstly thanks to Leonidae@MFT for some tips on how to tune a car for Rally racing as this was my very 1st attempt!
This car is tuned for great handling on Dirt and snow! It is tuned to oversteer less and to drive easier when Rallying! Hope you Enjoy
:)
Enjoy
:D

Fiat 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS '08 Professor Genki Hyper Ordinary Edition Elite
6nNZp.jpg

What to buy:
Front C
Rear B
Spoiler B
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Fiber Hood Color
Engine Tuning Stage 3
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
High RPM Turbo Kit
Fully Customizable Transmission
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Semi-Racing Clutch
Fully Customizable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Aero
0/20

Transmission
1st Gear - 2.673
2nd Gear - 1.848
3rd Gear - 1.373
4th Gear - 1.083
5th Gear - 0.879
Final Gear - 3.438
Top Speed 168Mph (After changes 166Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 7
Acceleration - 32
Braking - 6

Suspension
Ride Height: -20/-25
Spring Rate: 6.4/2.4
Dampers Ext.: 7/5
Dampers Comp: 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/4
Camber Angle: 1.8/1.4
Toe Angle: -0.17/-0.08

Brake Balance
6/7

Comments
Ok I know what your thinking.. but before you ask im NOT high/drunk or never was in my life! :) But no I was PM'ing VTiRoj earlier and he said he was crazier so I thought of something that would change his mind then I thought Saints Row: The Third! If you don't know who professor Genki is I will leave a youtube link below!
Anyway back to the tune this is a serious tune with very helpful settings decreasing the understeer and increasing Acceleration!
Enjoy

Last edited:
Dylans1o
Thanks thats the reaction I was going for! :P ... Did you try your Cobra tune yet??

Yes I did. It's great! Also congrats on the premium. Okay I'm going to give you a few easier tunes now. I want a 370Z GT Academy Tuned car tuned for drift on SH tires and tuned for grip on SS tires. If you don't have this car I can probably give it to you by tomorrow. Or you could just hit the GTP Marketplace up!

Yes I did. It's great! Also congrats on the premium. Okay I'm going to give you a few easier tunes now. I want a 370Z GT Academy Tuned car tuned for drift on SH tires and tuned for grip on SS tires. If you don't have this car I can probably give it to you by tomorrow. Or you could just hit the GTP Marketplace up!

Have it and luckily my new GT5 will load it! (My scratched one didnt..) also im actually trying to find the person who gave me premium its boggling me that I cant find the person!!

Love the new layout too! Have a few questions. What is the color of that Fiat's rims? Those are wild! Also why don't you have a Mclaren F1 tune? Every garage should have one. You should try to tune one to the F1 LM specs like you did to the Enzo. Don't think that's been done before.

Love the new layout too! Have a few questions. What is the color of that Fiat's rims? Those are wild! Also why don't you have a Mclaren F1 tune? Every garage should have one. You should try to tune one to the F1 LM specs like you did to the Enzo. Don't think that's been done before.

I do have a F1 tune but its horrible so I took it down to update it!

The wheels on the Fiat are Lime Green From The Lexus LF-A!

Hi guys, I have recently been trying out your tunes and I've got to say that they suit my driving style quite well with some cars...with others I have learnt how to "be one with the car" so to say.

I was wondering if you had something g for the R1 Titan S2000. I picked it up earlier from the UCD and after testing it I was quite happy with it...a little monster it is. I can't help but think though would you be able to do something a little extra to it? I can always lend the car if you want

Hi guys, I have recently been trying out your tunes and I've got to say that they suit my driving style quite well with some cars...with others I have learnt how to "be one with the car" so to say.

I was wondering if you had something g for the R1 Titan S2000. I picked it up earlier from the UCD and after testing it I was quite happy with it...a little monster it is. I can't help but think though would you be able to do something a little extra to it? I can always lend the car if you want

Not sure if I even have this car?? Maybe you can put it up for share?

Mischievous Monster McLaren F1 '94 Elite
phQQS.jpg

800BHP - 665PP - 970Kg

What to buy:
Front A
Spoiler B
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Stage 3
Sports Exhuast
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Hard Tires

The Tune

Aero
20/65

Transmission
1st Gear - 4.816
2nd Gear - 3.170
3rd Gear - 2.324
4th Gear - 1.799
5th Gear - 1.442
6th Gear - 1.164
Final Gear - 2.370
Top Speed 267Mph (After changes 255Mph)

LSD
Initial Torque - 12
Acceleration - 19
Braking - 16

Suspension
Ride Height: -30/-10
Spring Rate: 16.4/18.6
Dampers Ext.: 8/9
Dampers Comp: 6/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/4
Camber Angle: 2.2/2.6
Toe Angle: -0.45/0.40

Brake Balance
8/5

Comments
This is my 1000th post... Celebration time!!! Anywho this is my F1 in my Style!
The car feels better and easier to drive and when the tyres heat up it will stick to the road... No back end sliding after tyres heat up!

Enjoy

Last edited:
Back