Sports Hard Tires
Horsefish pass (Can change if wanted)

Date: 18/07/2011
Rival 1: DoctorFool

Rival 2: oOEDuBOo
Course: Horsefish Pass
Batte Style: Cat & Mouse
Winner: DoctorFool
Battle Rating: 3 out of 5 (He gave up after I passed and got a 5 second lead :S)

Wish he didn't give up, want to have fun.

Date:18/7/2011
Rival 1: vasho
(vasho__)
Rival 2: Nightingale
(Nightingale_):
Course: New Track by Knightingale
Batte Style: CM3
Winner: vasho__
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

The Track created by Nightingale is just awsome.
Nightingale is a good and clean driver. I could keep up with him in the first round and in the second where i was leading he damaged his car and fortfeit the race.
My new car: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX Sti Spec C Type RA 05 500PP
That car is fast in the corners - not so much on the straights but its really good in the corners. And easy to drive.

Just so you know I am officially changing my car for the last week of pre season. It was a rough decision but I need to practice with this car against other rivals. My new car is:

PSN: Cribanox
Car: SKYLINE GTR-R V - SPEC II NUR (R34) '02
Color: Blue
PP: 500

Also, I am online now if anyone wants to battle, practice, whatever. I prefer my course for now. PSN Cribanox, so add me and lets play

Rival 2: Walternate420

3 wins for 3 battles :D

Battle Rating: 3 out of 5 (He gave up after I passed and got a 5 second lead :S)

Wish he didn't give up, want to have fun.

I was getting a lot of understeer its no excuse tho lol it was fun

Rival 2: Walternate420

3 wins for 3 battles :D

the battle was fun got past him on the first lap for maybe 10 seconds cause he understeered when he got back in front he pulle a 2 second lead on me until edub slowed him up and i caught if it werent for him there doctor would have walked me i considered him the winner from round 1 the second round went exectly how the first should have but by then i had killed my tires so i threw in the towel he's clean and quick

Room open:
1472-6118-4130-9223-3945

500pp
Sports Hard Tires
Horsefish pass

Over 10 people here already! Come for amazing Touge night!

Rival 1:CHRYSTALBUDS
Rival 2: MOPAR
Batte Style: CM3
Winner: MOPAR

Good battle, Best battle I've had for a few. Changed my car to me ol R32 Skyline (The First car I ever tuned for the Touge). I managed to get half a second lead at one point but pressure got to me and so did understeer and I crashed into the barrier leaving a big gap for Mopar to pass and hold the lead till the finish line. I'm thinking i'' either use the R32 Skyline, Mazda RX-7, an Elise for when Season 1 starts.

Mopar 1st battle of Season 1 I challenge you!! :)

Result Submission
Date:18/07/11
Rival 1:mopar-383
Rival 2:CHYSTALBUDS
Course:horsefish pass
Battle Style:3 lap cat & mouse
Battle Rating: 5 of 5
lap 1: bud leads was passed by me with about a 2 second gap at the end of track
lap 2:submission
Good Luck to Bud on his next battle

Last edited:
Battle Results
Course Momo Mountain
Rivals Cirbanox(host) and walternate420
3 lap cat and mouse
results: So walternate got the first taste of my new project car and i won on the first lap by almost 18 seconds. I lead the first lap. We did a fun practice 2nd lap where he lead and I won by about 33 seconds (he had bad damage halfway through).
Ive raced walternate before and will again anytime. 5/5

if anyone else wants battle i may be in my lounge for another bit of time.

Battle Results
Course Momo Mountain
Rivals Cirbanox(host) and walternate420
3 lap cat and mouse
results: So walternate got the first taste of my new project car and i won on the first lap by almost 18 seconds. I lead the first lap. We did a fun practice 2nd lap where he lead and I won by about 33 seconds (he had bad damage halfway through).
Ive raced walternate before and will again anytime. 5/5

if anyone else wants battle i may be in my lounge for another bit of time.
it was a very fun race for being so heavy i expected to catch in the turns and he sailed through them like it was a lightweight he's got high hopes for that car and with the way he's driving he's gonna get them

Date: 18/7/11
Rival 1: driftking18594
Course: Sendon
Winner: driftking18594
Battle Rating: 4 out of 5

It was a decent enough battle. EDub narrowly won out on the first run, but I won by something like 15 seconds on the second run. I may have lagged a bit though, so sorry if I was lagging.

@sicbeing, please use the submission format, helps me a lot.

And also, for people confirming the results, give your rival the battle rating he deserves.

Also please use the winner column, i don't want to have to read through the comments to figure out who has won.

Last edited:
DoctorFool
Will anyone ever stop mopar?

I'll have a crack. That's goes for anyone who has a good win ratio :)

I want to battle anyone in a AWD. Time zones are a pain but hopefully we can meet up sometime.

Nightingale
Is there some sort of evidence you can provide to demonstrate that the canards are anything beyond cosmetic in function? I asked earlier in the thread and never got a real response.

I don't have any evidence but that's what is being decided at this moment. Alright?

I figured it out, it's better to not allow it now and add it on later. Players will respond better to adding stuff compared to taking away things later.

So is it allowed in season 1? Yes or no? Lol

No it's not allowed.

Take note guys, battle rating description has changed:

Battle Rating describes your opponent's battle rating,
whether he is clean or dirty, polite or rude.
Basically a person who has a good attitude and respect towards other players.

It's more to rate the player as an online participant instead of how fast/slow he is. To promote respect among other players.

I've been having internet woes lately :(
got DC'd during an intense battle earlier today

LotS has been getting a lot of attention and a lot of new drivers!!

I've been thinking how the end-season would be

maybe top 32 drivers pit against each other in a Seeded bracket and Touge it out for top honors?

anyways... to answer some questions.. EVERYTHING you put on or take off of your car affects its handling

this includes, but isn't limited to:
wing
canards
ballast
front/rear aero parts
donuts*

*eating donuts don't really affect your car... only in real life if you eat too many. In that case they work as ballast

Last edited:
Man, people changing cars is giving me a nightmare!! LOL.... I'm so glad Season 1 will be coming where you guys CAN'T change cars!!!

Leaderboard Updated to Post: #948

Last edited:
People are trying every car to see each one fits their style better. I will have to change car for Season 1 because of the new Power Limiter rule.

For Season 1: these are the tuner cars eligible at the moment:

Garage demo cars are not eligible.

This may/may not be the final list:

Eligible:
Amuse S2000 R1 '04
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Gran Turismo 350Z RS '07
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Mugen S2000 '00
Nismo 270R '94
Nismo 400R '96
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon Spoon CR-Z
Tom's X540 Chaser '00
TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

Confirmed Non-Eligible:
AEM S2000
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Opera Performance S2000 '04
RE Amemiya Amemiya FD3S RX-7
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03

Under Evaluation:
If the car which you intend to run is not on this list yet, post a message with the Car name on this thread and it'll be checked to see if it is eligible.

Last edited:
TimberW
I don't have any evidence but that's what is being decided at this moment. Alright?

I figured it out, it's better to not allow it now and add it on later. Players will respond better to adding stuff compared to taking away things later.
OK, thanks for explaining. I was just being skeptical because it seemed like such an obvious exploit would have been discovered by the community long ago. In this case, we'll also need to forbid any aero kits which don't change the PP too, just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back