Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran a 3:46 at 473pp unofficial I want to run 500pp but I'm torn for the fact my car is what I call street legal i don't want to gut it out making it a race car. This is really fun though. Edit just adding my 2 cents for time attack I think we should break it up into classes for the winners such as overall winner rwd winner ff winner awd etc.

Well, me being the only RR driver in lots, im the winner of my class by default!lol

Well, me being the only RR driver in lots, im the winner of my class by default!lol

Lol you would be in the rwd class it goes overall winner awd class rwd class fwd class. This is just a suggestion though. We need more people to join!

JDMKING13
Lol you would be in the rwd class it goes overall winner awd class rwd class fwd class. This is just a suggestion though. We need more people to join!

I've always have planned for classes. But there's a need for enough volume (meaning number of players) for it to be more competative.

Last edited:
Anyone up for a few laps. I'm in my lounge practicing the track (ushimine). Feel free to add me. Psn: davidevans11
Be on for an hour or so

I've always have planned for classes. But there's a need for enough volume (meaning number of players) for it to be more competative.

Exactly that's why I wrote we need more players 👍 This league is going to be great, the class sugestion is only for time attack. Togue battles is another story.

Quick question. I've already registered a Ferrari 512BB '76, but I've recently purchased a '94 Skyline GT-R that seems to suit the present conditions of time trials a bit better than the Ferrari. It it too late into the Season to change my vehicle.

Quick details if they help:
1994 Skyline GT-R V.spec II (R32) (Premium model)
393hp
4WD
495PP

Quick question. I've already registered a Ferrari 512BB '76, but I've recently purchased a '94 Skyline GT-R that seems to suit the present conditions of time trials a bit better than the Ferrari. It it too late into the Season to change my vehicle.

Quick details if they help:
1994 Skyline GT-R V.spec II (R32) (Premium model)
393hp
4WD
495PP

Short answer: Yes you're too late since you've already registered.

Medium answer: Since you're first time to LotS, you're allowed one chance to change. But it's better to do mock battles first before deciding. This grace period is only given to new players. Players who have participated in the Pre-Seasons and previous seasons won't be given this opportunity. ALSO, once you change another time, you'll be stuck with the car till the next season.

Short answer: Yes you're too late since you've already registered.

Medium answer: Since you're first time to LotS, you're allowed one chance to change. But it's better to do mock battles first before deciding. This grace period is only given to new players. Players who have participated in the Pre-Seasons and previous seasons won't be given this opportunity. ALSO, once you change another time, you'll be stuck with the car till the next season.

Thank you kindly. I'll be driving the vehicles in comparison to get myself off the fence. In the mean time, since I have indeed already registered a car, how do I go about registering the new car if need be?

Night. 21:00. well probably later as the room has been open for a while. Ill upload a vid of my lap in 10 mins

Here it is. Be careful of your eyes, its in very high HD
verifier: LEEXR2I

Heh Just edited your post so that its shown properly:

Just hit the Flag YouTube and insert the last: 8aIeJg-pMUU in between.

And Btw. - awsome time!!!!

Last edited:
I thinking about joining up. Is it too late? Also I would like to race someone to get a feel of how this works. I have seen the videos and it looks awesome!! I will not be able to race until next week :( ...... if anyone is willing to show me the ropes let me know. My psn is Jos20

I thinking about joining up. Is it too late? Also I would like to race someone to get a feel of how this works. I have seen the videos and it looks awesome!! I will not be able to race until next week :( ...... if anyone is willing to show me the ropes let me know. My psn is Jos20

It's not too late to join. It's never too late here in LotS. Just watch this post and watch for room numbers or people hosting. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to show you how things will work.

You can Join by clicking Join Season 1 on post 2.

It's not too late to join. It's never too late here in LotS. Just watch this post and watch for room numbers or people hosting. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to show you how things will work.

You can Join by clicking Join Season 1 on post 2.

Cant respond to your message as your inbox is full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back