Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So finally the LOTS Teaser Video is finished!!!!!!!!

It took me quite some time. I tryed to make it as dramatic as possible.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!! :nervous:

Best watched in 720P

ENJOY đź‘Ť đź‘Ť :dunce: :drool:

Lol that's epic!
Intense music and great editing/racing shots đź‘Ť
Is that my FD before I changed the spoiler?
Great job!

Room Open:

1472 - 6118 - 3658 - 4757 - 4978

No body came :guilty: :grumpy: Room closed

Last edited:
Hi Vasho
wow incredible video i am like watching Initial D cartoons but with more realistic car.. Awsome job...

I would like to ask if there is a touge practise for really newbie like me for 420pp cars? How to know which room to join and also usually u all use what track? I wish to practise the Sagarika..tracks which I find quite close to Initial D one and avg clash 3-4 times one round without driving line. This is how bad I am ... so would not like to accidentally join the pros and mess up your races..

Thanks. Greatly appreciate the effort of TimberW bro who make all this possible. The TOSS thread really inspiring ah.. I am going to watch best motoring again.

Hi Vasho
wow incredible video i am like watching Initial D cartoons but with more realistic car.. Awsome job...

I would like to ask if there is a touge practise for really newbie like me for 420pp cars? How to know which room to join and also usually u all use what track? I wish to practise the Sagarika..tracks which I find quite close to Initial D one and avg clash 3-4 times one round without driving line. This is how bad I am ... so would not like to accidentally join the pros and mess up your races..

Thanks. Greatly appreciate the effort of TimberW bro who make all this possible. The TOSS thread really inspiring ah.. I am going to watch best motoring again.

Hi Boons. I am glad you liked it. And yeah it was intended to make it look like Initial D Anime/Manga.

Well basically join any room which will be posted in this thread and start practicing.
The regulations are max 500PP and Sport Hard Tyres.
So whenever you see a post which contains a Room Number here than just join and hit the track. Easy as pie - lol -
And do not be afraid of messing up the races. The rule ist when someone is going to race that everybody leaves the track and whatches from the Lobby.

So looking forward of seeing you on track.

You'll sometimes find other players bringing out other cars just for fun. Especially after their battles. Me and walternate have a 420PP-440PP range SW20 and AE86 which we bring out occasionally to replicate Takumi and Kai's battle.

So finally the LOTS Teaser Video is finished!!!!!!!!

It took me quite some time. I tryed to make it as dramatic as possible.

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!!!!!!!!! :nervous:

Best watched in 720P

ENJOY đź‘Ť đź‘Ť :dunce: :drool:

Okay, I'm going to give some serious feedback, not hating (Just trying to help your improve your work ;)) First, you should of used a licenced editor, that "Cyberlink power director..." thing sorta ruins the feel of the video from the start. Also, the black and white effect sort of ruins the quality of the video, im guessing you were going for the initial D hand drawn effect? (If you PM me I have some nicer pencil drawn effects you can use ;)) Finally, I reckon if you'd got some clips of night racing in there it would have been a lot cooler.
Again, all constructive comments, ignore them if you want...

Okay, I'm going to give some serious feedback, not hating (Just trying to help your improve your work ;)) First, you should of used a licenced editor, that "Cyberlink power director..." thing sorta ruins the feel of the video from the start. Also, the black and white effect sort of ruins the quality of the video, im guessing you were going for the initial D hand drawn effect? (If you PM me I have some nicer pencil drawn effects you can use ;)) Finally, I reckon if you'd got some clips of night racing in there it would have been a lot cooler.
Again, all constructive comments, ignore them if you want...

Thx for the comments.
Well regarding the licenced editor - thats true - it realy is not nice. But to be true i noticed it after saving the movie, and truth to be told i did not want to remake the video in a different editor - took me quite some time to edit this one.
Black and white effect - well that effect was the best one this editor had to offer - as i did not download any additional plugins from the internet - did not want to pay for it heh.
And with the Night Racing - well i tryed that out but it turned out that nothing was visible at all. If i would have a better recording device than maybe. But as it is now this is the best - day racing is the only one i can record properly.
I am using just my HD Mobile phone for this lol.
Considering it is recored with a Handy/Mobile Phone I am quite happy with the result - its as good as it gets - belive me i tryed lot of different effects. None where looking as good as this one - and in original colour it looks even worse as the camare recording just does not capture colour on the TV the right way.
I might redo the Video again - without the license at the beginning. But for that i need to get my hands on the full version heh.

I might come on for some battles at around 3pm UK time.

Needs to be serious battles instead of descending into messing around like yesterday.

Last edited:
RESULTS SUBMISSION
Fragolas79 vs. Nightingale__
Ginkyou Line - Cat & Mouse Endurance
Winner: Fragolas79
Rating: 5/5
Easily one of the best races I have ever had. You could not ask for a cleaner, faster, or more polite racer than this guy.

Confirmed! I dare to say is was the best battle I ever had in LotS. So close, and Nightingale has an amazing line and amazing speed into corners. Tapped him in the back into a corner, but he never lost composure. Hopefully he didn´t got any damage because of me :scared:
I've managed to get a 2,5sec gap in 4th round.

Nightingale__ rate: 5/5

Result Submition

05/08/2011
Rival 1: Jos20 (handicap)
Rival 2: Fragolas79
Course: Guasti Rd.
Style: C&M SD
Winner: Fragolas79
Rate:5/5

Rolling start, but I gave Jos a 3 second handicap. catched him later. Made a little pressure and Jos made a mistake and I passed him. Got to the finish line with a 3,5 sec gap. Great guy, great attitude, very polite. LOTS kind of people

Last edited:
Result Submmision:
Date: 05/08/2011
Rival 1: SolidSnake
Rival 2: walternate420
Course: Mt Akina
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse - Sudden Death
Winner: SolidSnake
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5
he made a clean pass early on tried to catch him couldnt it was a good race

Result Submmision:
Rival 1: VASHO__
Rival 2: MONSTAR-1
Course: HORSEFISH
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse
Winner: MONSTAR-1

Great battle with VASHO.
I chased 1st round and although there wasnt any overtaking we had to run about 6 rounds before i could get the 3second gap. I eventually won by 4.4 seconds.

Result Submmision:
Date: August 5th, 2011
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: walternate420
Course: Mt. Akina
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse Sudden Death
Winner: SolidSnake7735

Comments: We each had one lap to warm up our tires. Though it was a quick clean battle. He led first lap, i made a clean yet risky pass on turn three. it paid off, i came out with the victory

Date: August 5, 2011
Rival 1: JDM_Import
Rival 2: GTP_TimberW
Batte Style: Cat & Mouse Sudden Deathmatch
Winner: JDM_Import

Comments: Was a great battle. He really pushed me at the beginning and made me almost pushed my car too hard.

Leaderboard Updated to Post: 1495

Date: August 5, 2011
Rival 1: JDM_Import
Rival 2: GTP_TimberW
Batte Style: Cat & Mouse Sudden Deathmatch
Winner: JDM_Import

Comments: Was a great battle. He really pushed me at the beginning and made me almost pushed my car too hard.

Confimed, 5/5, Almost got him!! hehe... early damaged made me lost the 1st round... look forward to our rematch next week.

Result Submmision:
Rival 2: HKS_RagGT-R
Winner: HKS_RagGT-R
Battle Rating: 4 out of 5

Comments: I was looking forward to this race but it was over before it started. I led into the first lap but didn't realize just how fast he is. going into turn 2 he went in faster than I and more on the inside, and clipped my rear tire. not enough to spin me out, but enough to sustain suspension damage. Never-the-less, it was a clean move, i didn't anticipate him being so fast.

Great racer, watch out though, he's fast!

I couldn't join the lobby because of network incompatibility issues. I will try again another time

Result Submmision:
Rival 1: VASHO__
Rival 2: MONSTAR-1
Course: HORSEFISH
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse
Winner: MONSTAR-1

Great battle with VASHO.
I chased 1st round and although there wasnt any overtaking we had to run about 6 rounds before i could get the 3second gap. I eventually won by 4.4 seconds.

Confirmed. It was a great race. Was a close one. In the last lap somehow i made few mistakes and MONSTAR got away. I could hold my ground for 6 laps against MONSTAR.

Looking forward for the rematch. I just have to make sure to leave him behind before the race drags on to long - lol.

Result Submmision:
Winner: HKS_RagGT-R
Battle Rating: 4 out of 5

Comments: I was looking forward to this race but it was over before it started. I led into the first lap but didn't realize just how fast he is. going into turn 2 he went in faster than I and more on the inside, and clipped my rear tire. not enough to spin me out, but enough to sustain suspension damage. Never-the-less, it was a clean move, i didn't anticipate him being so fast.

Great racer, watch out though, he's fast!

WOOW, so the damage was because of me. You could have told me. I would redo. Basically, I got myself the inside before you got there. When you tried to go there, I was already there and we bumped eachother. So sorry, wasn't intentional.

Rival 1: leexr2i
Batte Style: Cat and Mouse Sudden Death ( I guess xD )
Winner: leexr2i

I lost this battle because I pushed too hard on the 3rd round. I was leading and pushed the throttle too much giving my NSX a slight oversteer. When that happened, leex passed me and since we were on the end of the track, I couldn´t pass him. Really good battle but I guess I should have tried to pass him on the 2nd round when I had the chance. Still, his RGT has better corner exit accel. than my NSX so I lost cleanly. I look forward to the rematch next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back