TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,685 views
TheDrummingKING's Request - Preview 2/2 - Photoshopped

6073721182_ff3b40f6ef_o.jpg
 
Now it'll take me awhile to guess what it is. Whatever it is it looks good. 👍
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

PMC 2.0 - Week 39


Click for the full size​
 
I really like your PMC Week 39 Picture. I really like the feeling I get from looking at it.
 
Gamesta666
I really like your PMC Week 39 Picture. I really like the feeling I get from looking at it.
Thank You :)
 
Photoshopped




Click for the full size


HDRI


Click for the full size


Stock


Click for the full size​
 
Very nice - 1 & 2 are my favourites, but mostly 2 for this reason; I like it. :) 👍
 
I agree on #1 and #2 ... great shots. :) 👍
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.
 
Next Request: M3 CSL - rpanico14

----

PMC - Week 40


Click for the full size


PMC 2.0 - Week 40 & C.C.C.L - Week 25

Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
as i said bevore , you dont need the proof images .

one of the best pics made so faar tbh .

print it and send it to lexus :D
 
That is a very nice picture. I like the interesting depth of focus and the cold tones. The reflections add more realism to the whole picture. And also thank you for informing me about your index in the first post of this thread. I can imagine that you have put a lot of work into it. 👍
 
Great Cobra shots and a fantastic CCCL entry. 👍
 
Magic Racer
That is a very nice picture. I like the interesting depth of focus and the cold tones. The reflections add more realism to the whole picture. And also thank you for informing me about your index in the first post of this thread. I can imagine that you have put a lot of work into it. 👍
Thanks for the in-depth comment.


ashes619
Great Cobra shots and a fantastic CCCL entry. 👍
Thank You
 
Your Three most recent shots are Superb!
 
All three entries are brilliant, but the CCCL entry is pure 'Master Class'! :drool:
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
That Lexus Picture ist absolutly mindblowing!
Where was this taken?
 
That Lexus Picture ist absolutly mindblowing!
Where was this taken?

Circuit de Madrid. Through the water fountain if I stand correct.
 
BkS
Circuit de Madrid. Through the water fountain if I stand correct.
You have got the location right.


20832
That Lexus Picture ist absolutly mindblowing!
Where was this taken?
Cheers :)
 
Your PMC entry and CCCL entry are amazing, great work!
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.
 
All great entries. :) That lexus shot is getting my vote in the poll! 👍
 
rev91
great competion entrys here!!
Thanks for the feedback.

TheDrummingKING
All great entries. :) That lexus shot is getting my vote in the poll! 👍
Cheers :)
 
Back