TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Future Update - Preview

6151391321_75c4c3bace_o.jpg

----​

Info on the full update:

I won't be able to resume taking shots for the full update, until I get my PS3 back.

Look forward to your multiple car shots, I presume? I really like your meet-up sets. :)

Good choice on 2.0 I remember that Afla London set from way back, really love the dark feel too.

These are really nice, looking forward to the "future" update.
I should hopefully, have my PS3 back by next week.

Look forward to your multiple car shots, I presume? I really like your meet-up sets. :)

Good choice on 2.0 I remember that Afla London set from way back, really love the dark feel too.
I hope, we can meet up in FM4. Along with that, do you have a headset on the Xbox 360.

Wow those ferrari's look great, should be a great update as always. Hope your ps3 gets back quickly 👍

I love the colour toning and DoF in this picture. Though it might be just a tiny bit underexposed.
Wow those ferrari's look great, should be a great update as always. Hope your ps3 gets back quickly 👍
Thanks for the feedback.

NTX
I´m seeing a Ferrari reunion, am I? :)

Any news on your PS3 Jamie?
If you say so. :)

Possibly, when MS do free weekends. I do have a headset I think, not actually used it yet.
I was hoping, you would have a full Gold account.

Your 2.0 entry is very good, and hurry up and sort your PS3 out I want my request already!!! ;)
Good things come to those, who wait. :sly: :dopey:

----

News

I have updated my contest entries post.

If you don't provide a clickable picture to the big size, I can't drool appropriately on the monitor. :) Beautiful tone, color, composition and lighting. Drool, drool....

The last picture looks very nice. I really like the warm tones and the lighting in this one. The soft focus blur fits well, too. :)

Thank You

----

News

The company who is repairing my PS3, has now finished the repair process. But the next stage, I have to complete is one thing:

*Talking about payment via telephone.

However I have told them in a email, that I want to pay them by Paypal or online banking. And because of this, I should know more about the payment options on Wednesday or Thursday.

Last edited:

Info on the full update:

I won't be able to resume taking shots for the full update, until I get my PS3 back.

Some nice stuff of late TVR, this one in particular is great! Very moody, and good placement of the cars. Looking forwards to the full set whenever your PS3 is fixed! I hope my PS3 never dies! :S

As a side note, it's only been 4 months since I last posted, not 8 :P

The final piece of PS3 repair news

I have now paid for the repair job, which means the wait begins. However I am hoping to get my PS3 back on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Back