Traviizter's Gallery - 24/12/12 - [R35, 307CC, Supra]

• Thread starter Traviizter
  • 159 comments
Ohai.
LONG TIME NO UPDATE?!
Yeah, I'm generally not bothering to update this gallery any more. It takes some efforts, but blah. Two cars underused this time around.
First up, I found a neat little Scion xB in the UCD. Slow as hell, 4 gears and the shape of a cardboard box; my kind of car! :D

And a rather sexy Audi TT Quattro next up. ;D

Last edited:
OHAI.
So..... it's been a while. A looooong while. But I'm back, and with pictures of my favourite cars. Fiat 500, old & new.

OLD

NEW

Hope you like it. Comments?

Last edited:
Hi there. I next to never update this any more; why? School, and general lack of GT5 interest. But I hopped on it the other day and loved it! So I'll be making a return soon enough. Meanwhile feel free to leave a comment! :sly:

A 1.6L engine with 309 galloping horsepowers. Sensational.

Stripped out completely so the Swift's weight equals a feather. Well, a 900kg feather.

Filled with enough performance points to outrun a Subaru Impreza WRC; 496PP to be precise.

"What's powering that little Swift? A nuke?!" Just maybe.

The Suzuki Swift Sport. Don't underestimate this little beast, 'cause you'll get bit.

Last edited:
Never has it been done before; a four-door front-wheel-drive family saloon with 409bhp. Masterpiece.

Its weight of 1229kg means the Atenza S can seat five comfortably while blasting around the Nurburgring, but still has all the kit you'd expect.

The immense power and incredibly low weight means this car is pitting straight against the likes of the IS-F and the C63 AMG. And it wins.

"How is your granny car so fast?" Don't be fooled like this guy was. 512PP can go a long way.

So, can you seat five people watching a movie while thrashing a bunch of German saloons in a front-wheel-drive Mazda? You sure can; the Atenza S.​

I love your gallery - in amongst the usual stuff there's some real gems - love it when people choose the more overlooked cars. Not seen many of a Stagea, Honda 1300 coupe or the OFC1 for example in other people's galleries.

That's what I try and do as well :)

I love your gallery - in amongst the usual stuff there's some real gems - love it when people choose the more overlooked cars. Not seen many of a Stagea, Honda 1300 coupe or the OFC1 for example in other people's galleries.

That's what I try and do as well :)

Thanks, real complement! :D
Yeah, sometimes I just decide to choose something that isn't really popular in terms of photoshooting. Will check out your gallery. o_O
Nice work indeed - The Swift really is a treat to drive :)

I know, the Swift is a great little car, sometimes overlooked. ;(
Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Back