TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Cobra update is very good! Nice work editing the in game filters. The three last shots of the Cobra are my favorites đź‘Ť

The CCCL week 25 is outstanding!

I'll agree with what that fan of ceiling fans said.
The colour toning is awesome, and there's nothing that I feel could've been improved. đź‘Ť

Oh, and that CCCL entry of yours... :drool:

Cobra update is very good! Nice work editing the in game filters. The three last shots of the Cobra are my favorites đź‘Ť

The CCCL week 25 is outstanding!
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

I'll agree with what that fan of ceiling fans said.
The colour toning is awesome, and there's nothing that I feel could've been improved. đź‘Ť

Oh, and that CCCL entry of yours... :drool:
If you were bitten by my pet cobra, then I can give you some antivenom. :)

Love your M3 2.0 entry, I really like the crisp yellow of the car and the lights on the road đź‘Ť great work

What the? How do you come up with such brilliant entries almost minutes after the comp starts.... I smell a conspiracy. :sly::D Great shots. :)

Nato_777
What the? How do you come up with such brilliant entries almost minutes after the comp starts.... I smell a conspiracy. :sly::D Great shots. :)
The truth is hidden in plain sight.

Soloracer3
Love your M3 2.0 entry, I really like the crisp yellow of the car and the lights on the road đź‘Ť great work

Very nice. I like the idea behind your 2.0, though I feel that it may be though to make the poll with it.

The SLS shot is slick I really love the sensation of speed
Thank You

----

News

My PlayStation 3 has suffered the yellow light of death, but I will try to send my PS3 off for a repair in the next 1-2 weeks.​

Last edited:
Nice shots bro. Sorry about your PS3. Fortunately for me, I only get to play mine once a week for about an hour or less, so it doesn't get too hot. (I'm looking at the bright side... ;) )

Hope you get your PS3 soon Jamie, it happened to me recently too, and its very annoying being unable to play games like GT5 for some weeks.

lovely entries btw, top work :) Great detail on that BMW đź‘Ť and what a extreme camera on the Mercedes, with very good use of blur đź‘Ť

i_hug_that_feel.png

Happened to me a while ago. I went out and bought a new one, however. :P

Why does everyone get YLOD'd as soon as the Photomode Tournament? Sad to hear, hope you'll enter though.

That's one creepy picture DrummingKing... :scared:
I wasn't worried, when I saw the picture. Because at the end of the day, all he wants to give me is a bear hug. :dopey:

----

Update - My PS3

On Saturday afternoon, I will use a vacuum cleaner to try and fix the problem. But if that doesn't fix the problem, then I will try to get my PS3 picked up for a repair on Tuesday.

Unreleased Shots #7 - Photoshopped

6138337774_75c929e49d_o.jpg
6138337568_300958fbf7_o.jpg

Click for the full size

HDRI

6138337154_bfe9d97226_o.jpg

Stock

Click for the full size

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

----

PMC "My entry was changed to another shot." & PMC 2.0 "Entry Updated" - Week 42

Click for the full size

Last edited:
The reflections on that 599 shot are breathtaking, did you use warm filter for that? The shot has a old and pleasing feel to it. Well done. đź‘Ť

Back