ZedTunes - Shootout Tunes - 07/12/12

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 382 comments
Then please understand that you will ruin the taste of the beef by kicking it. đź‘Ť
I DON'T CARE!!!!! THAT POS COW NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! *Get's into more powerful FXRhino and smashes into murceilargo till it looks dead*

I DON'T CARE!!!!! THAT POS COW NEEDS TO DIE!!!!! *Get's into more powerful FXRhino and smashes into murceilargo till it looks dead*

I don't think C-ZETA appreciates animal abuse in his garage.

You go from caring about C-ZETA's Amuse GT1 thread to not caring about his garage, what the hell? đź‘Ž:grumpy:
So? You go from friendly banter about R35s being crap to bitching on about a very lovely but underpowered car, so what's your point?

So? You go from friendly banter about R35s being crap to bitching on about a very lovely but underpowered car, so what's your point?

My point is you're being sick with your cow abuse comments. Get your head fixed or something.

Sorry C-ZETA.

VTiRoj
My point is you're being sick with your cow abuse comments. Get your head fixed or something.

Sorry C-ZETA.

You go get your head fixed. You throw me off the track in a race that I had a very big chance of winning, you hate on a lovely little car, you be an arse after the racing and the hating, and now you tell me to go cool off?!

You go get your head fixed. You throw me off the track in a race that I had a very big chance of winning, you hate on a lovely little car, you be an arse after the racing and the hating, and now you tell me to go cool off?!

It was an accident. Perhaps if you weren't so hell-bent on annoying me you'd be able to see that. Also if you have a problem with me disliking a certain car, you should take it up with me in private instead of chasing me around the forum into different threads.

It was an accident. Perhaps if you weren't so hell-bent on annoying me you'd be able to see that. Also if you have a problem with me disliking a certain car, you should take it up with me in private instead of chasing me around the forum into different threads.
But it was an accident that could have so easily been avoided if you, say, even bothered to try the car out on the track to see if it could be driven! It's not me being hell-bent on anything either, it's me being ticked off about you talking crap about how I suck but then putting me out of the next race by you not bothering to test your damn car.

Anyways, enough is enough, C-ZETA is going to kill me now for this spam, so I'll tone it down a bit.

Anyways, enough is enough, C-ZETA is going to kill me now for this spam, so I'll tone it down a bit.

I like how you're worried about spam in C-ZETA's garage but you and uMadson? spam the everliving hell out of ours.

But it was an accident that could have so easily been avoided if you, say, even bothered to try the car out on the track to see if it could be driven! It's not me being hell-bent on anything either, it's me being ticked off about you talking crap about how I suck but then putting me out of the next race by you not bothering to test your damn car.

umad bro? Stuff happens, deal with it. Also, I'm seeing you chase Roj around like a little puppy. It's cute at first but eventually it gets annoying.

Rotary Junkie
I like how you're worried about spam in C-ZETA's garage but you and uMadson? spam the everliving hell out of ours.

umad bro? Stuff happens, deal with it. Also, I'm seeing you chase Roj around like a little puppy. It's cute at first but eventually it gets annoying.

It's because this is a small garage, so theres not so much activity to cover up our bickering, whereas RKM, just wait an hour or two, and all the spam from the previous page will be long forgotten.

Damn you trolls...anyways, ok I admit, I do sometimes follow Roj, but most the time I go around on my own.

Done? I hate spam now...bloody annoying crap....

It's because this is a small garage, so theres not so much activity to cover up our bickering, whereas RKM, just wait an hour or two, and all the spam from the previous page will be long forgotten.

Actually, it's about 8 of your spam posts to each legitimate post.

In fact, you've made more posts in our thread than either of us, very little of which is actually discussing anything remotely related to what the thread is actually about.

Damn you trolls...

Wut?

anyways, ok I admit, I do sometimes follow Roj, but most the time I go around on my own.

Most of the time you're posting completely off topic crap in our thread rather. Jussayin.

Done? I hate spam now...bloody annoying crap....

You do? Then why do you spawn so much of that you hate?

---------

Anyway, sorry about this C-ZETA. Also, I feel like the title should be "no offense, RKM"; the A310 is a useless pile of trash. At least the A110 can eventually be made reasonably quick in a straight line and feels roughly like it's glued to snow.

RJ, can we just stop here? I don't want this to turn into a rerun of Noobster's thread, a spam filled wasteland. I'll stop bickering here, I've got a lot more important things to do.

What rioters set fire to this place, goddamnit? :rolleyes: No wonder Onboy's post count has actually eclipsed Roj's now... :rolleyes: Seriously, I'd throw away the tins of spam you have left, before you get banned, like, now...

Anyway will have a Mini Cooper 1.3i tune coming soon. Amazingly enough I got it to 450PP without even knowing what the limit was for the event :crazy:

Anyway, sorry about this C-ZETA. Also, I feel like the title should be "no offense, RKM"; the A310 is a useless pile of trash. At least the A110 can eventually be made reasonably quick in a straight line and feels roughly like it's glued to snow.

You never said before hand. :P

Last edited:
The greatest Mini Cooper...
in the world.

Painted in Flame Red by Mini

MiniCooperSBanner.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1-1.jpg

Stock model: Mini Cooper 1.3i '98
Obtained: Used Car Dealership or a win in the Mini Challenge A-Spec

Drivetrain: FF
HP: 152
Weight: 652kg
PP: 450

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Overhaul Engine (when necessary)
Restore Body Rigidity (when necessary)

Parts Shop:
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Air Filter
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Sports Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Single-Plate
Flywheel: Sports
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Racing: Hard Tyres
Racing: Soft Tyres (strictly for Autumn Ring Mini only)

Settings:
Ballast: 0
Position: 0

Power Limiter: 100.0

Use this transmission setup for Trial Mountain and Eifel Kart. Use stock for others. Stock on the other two won't matter much but this does stop you from constantly hitting the limiter there.
Max Speed: 130
1st: 3.029
2nd: 2.336
3rd: 1.853
4th: 1.518
5th: 1.278
6th: 1.110
Final: 3.110

LSD: 5/5/5

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 12.0/8.0
Dampers (Ext.): 7/7
Dampers (Comp.): 6/6
Anti Roll Bars: 4/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/2.5
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.05

Brake Balance Controller: 8/6

Meet this Mini Cooper of mine. It'll blow your bloody doors off, for sure.

Originally intended to be another rally replica of the old Mini Cooper S Mk2, it instead became a car that I accidentally managed to get at the exact limit of the Mini Challenge, and so it became a total master of the Seasonal Event.

It showed all the other Minis that it wasn't meant to bossed about, and won against them all. So, remember, it's not all about the new boy. Go back to the old days and feel a little bit happy inside. :D

Last edited:
Ferrari 458th Italia
Painted in Rosso Corsa by Ferrari

458thItaliaBanner.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1-3.jpg

Stock model: Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Obtained: Dealerships

Drivetrain: MR
HP: 636
Weight: 1232kg
PP: 601

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Oil Change
Blitz BRW 08 Profile wheels (Chrome colour)
Aero Front Type A
Aero Extension Type A
Aero Wing Type B

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 10/40

Power Limiter: 100.0%

Max Speed: 137
1st: 4.144
2nd: 3.047
3rd: 2.354
4th: 1.885
5th: 1.616
6th: 1.277
7th: 0.937
Final: 4.190

LSD: 5/10/5

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 12.7/8.5
Dampers (Ext.): 7/6
Dampers (Comp.): 3/3
Anti Roll Bars: 5/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.6
Toe Angle: -0.16/0.20

Brake Balance Controller: 3/2

In the ever useful GT5 Tunes page which I have really given countless links to all for, there is a slight anomaly. In that the 458 has us down on the list when we didn't even have a tune, and there wasn't a link to it obviously. Now though, that little sign actually has a point - because this is what that would link too. I originally had a more powerful 458 to release but that went down the drain eventually.

This 458 has shorter gear ratios than most are used to, mainly because it's built more for twistier tracks, which is why you see it blazing through the first 5 gears so quickly then see its extra room for 6th and 7th. Its cornering has also been adapted for such, and makes this car a good choice on tracks such as Eiger Nordwand, most kart tracks, Autumn Ring Mini etc. It's like a Time Attack 458 almost...so enjoy.

Tripod cornering for the win! :dopey:

Also what's with the 601PP 458? Knock some rear downforce off and join the 600PP dark side. :mischievous:

Tripod cornering for the win! :dopey:

Also what's with the 601PP 458? Knock some rear downforce off and join the 600PP dark side. :mischievous:

Actually that was just me cutting up the last chicane the other way and getting a little airborne. That reminds me...don't EVER go flat out in the Cooper at the last corner on Trial Mountain. Unless you wanna blow it's bloody doors off...in which case you should get out of this thread and never return. :grumpy:

And I dunno, just...set it up another way as such or something. Also the sound of the sports exhaust on the 458 is identical to that epic drool that the Racing Exhaust Impreza's make :drool: Which is highly unrealistic, I know. :indiff:

Aw, now it doesn't seem as cool. :P I've gone flat out around Trial's last corner in much worse and came out okay. :lol: I love the stock exhaust on the 458 myself, maybe that plus a full break in would give 600PP. But then your gear ratios wont fit anymore, right?

Gear ratio availability isn't based off of power but rather the RPM limit.

Exhaust, catalytic converter, ECU, and engine tuning all raise it. Reducing it you'll only run into not being able to make gears that were set to max short short enough; adding to it will not let you make certain gears long enough.

Gear ratio availability isn't based off of power but rather the RPM limit.

Exhaust, catalytic converter, ECU, and engine tuning all raise it. Reducing it you'll only run into not being able to make gears that were set to max short short enough; adding to it will not let you make certain gears long enough.

I was talking about just the power difference between non-break in with sports exhaust and break-in with no exhaust and how it would possibly affect the car's performance. But as you said, the sports exhaust raises the RPM limit. I have everything on that list apart from the ECU, so I'm assuming the ECU would have made a big difference to the car.

Nismo March Turbo
Painted in Pacific Blue (PM) by Nissan

NissanMarchBanner.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_1-5.jpg

Base model: Nissan March 12SR '07
Obtained by: Dealerships

Power: 177bhp
Weight: 849kg
Drivetrain: FF
PP: 437

Parts to buy:
GT Auto:

PDI P814 wheels
Aero Front Type A
Aero Rear Type A
Aero Wing Type A

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports: Soft Tyres

Settings:

Aerodynamics: 0/18

LSD: 20/27/23

Ride Height: -20/-15
Spring Rate: 9.8/4.3
Dampers (Ext.): 9/5
Dampers (Comp.): 7/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5/2
Camber Angle: 1.3/3.5
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.05

Brake Balance Controller: 5/8

This Nissan March has been tuned up by Nismo to go...quite a lot faster than what would normally be managed. Yup.

With a not too big turbo onboard, the Nismo March Turbo gives enough power to be fast to be really enjoyable and keeps weight low to let you throw the car around. Yet despite the FF drivetrain the car handles very well and should keep most Japanese 276ers very surprised.

Nissan 350Z Tuned Car
Painted in Dark Blue (P) by Nissan

NissanFairladyBanner.jpg

SanGalganoAbbey_1-5.jpg

Base model: Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07

Drivetrain: FR
Power: 388bhp
Weight: 1228kg
PP: 512

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Prodrive GC-010G wheels
Aero Front Type A
Aero Wing Type A

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Sports: Soft Tyres

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Max Speed: 124
1st: 4.072
2nd: 2.934
3rd: 2.230
4th: 1.769
5th: 1.465
6th: 1.266
Final: 3.204

LSD: 7/23/5

Ride Height: -5/-15
Spring Rate: 6.2/7.0
Dampers (Ext.): 8/8
Dampers (Comp.): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/6
Camber Angle: 2.5/2.2
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.15

Brake Balance Controller: 5/10

Here is a 350Z/Fairlady Z designed for speed, particularly on twisty tracks. If anything, it should more likely be called the 'Touge' Car, not the Tuned Car. But, to keep Nissan's naming in place, Tuned Car it is. But either way, it will do very well on tight and twisty touge style tracks, so use this well there.

Nissan Skyline Coupe Budget Racer
Painted in Fountain Blue (PM) by Nissan

NissanSkylineBanner-1.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1-3.jpg

Base model: Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07

Drivetrain: FR
Power: 335bhp
Weight: 1660kg
PP: 472

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Oil Change
Aero Wing Type A

Parts Shop:
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing: Medium Tyres

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 0/20

Max Speed: 230
1st: 3.464
2nd: 2.251
3rd: 1.609
4th: 1.209
5th: 0.955
6th: 0.793
Final: 4.228

LSD: 7/15/5

Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 10.2/10.5
Dampers (Ext.): 3/5
Dampers (Comp.): 3/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
Camber Angle: 2.2/1.5
Toe Angle: -0.15/0.00

Brake Balance Controller: 6/7

You need a fast car, fast, but you don't have enough money...so who do you call on?!

The Nissan Skyline Coupe Budget Racer. (Unless you can find a ZZII, quick.)

The engine and weight on this Skyline has been kept completely stock, and just the best adjustable parts have been fitted on the car to make it work much better than the stock version, and meaning you might be able to win some events with it. So, use it, now!

Lancia Delta Force
Painted in White by Lancia

TeamDeltaForce.jpg

Siena-PiazzadelCampo-1.jpg

Base model: Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91

Drivetrain: 4WD
Power: 355bhp
Weight: 1119kg
PP: 500

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rays Volk Racing TE37 wheels (REMEMBER!!! The colour is bronze.)
Aero Front Type A
Aero Wing Type B

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
6 Speed Close-Ratio Transmission
Clutch: Twin Plate
Fully Customizable LSD
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension
Sports: Hard Tyres

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 0/15

Power Limiter: 97.0%

LSD:
Front: 5/57/7
Rear: 6/60/5

Front/Rear Torque Distribution: 50/50

Ride Height: 10/-2
Spring Rate: 10.3/7.2
Dampers (Ext.): 10/4
Dampers (Comp.): 6/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/4
Camber Angle: 3.0/2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00/-0.25

Brake Balance Controller: 6/9

Now then, for the 500PP TOSS Shootout, I've decided to go for this good old bulldog. It's not the fastest by any stretch (though my driving skill leaves much to be desired)...

But believe me, the driving feel has been taken to the max with this thing. Both offline and online. See, while many tuners tend to go for absolute pure speed and go for shootout wins right then and there, I find a good car in general tends to be just as good for testers. So that's what I've attempted here - a good feeling Delta that doesn't disappoint.

I will probably be tuning one of these later on again, but I'm planning on building it as a rally replica this time. I mean, come on...if you don't want a Premium Lancia rally car then you really aren't worth being on this planet. :sly:

RUF RGT-02 "Red/Orange Flame"
Painted in K2RED by Mazda

ItsAsuka.jpg

TokyoR246-3.jpg

TokyoR246_1-1.jpg

Stock model: RUF RGT '00
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: RR (god help you when you see something this powerful like that normally :scared:)
HP: 533
Weight: 1170kg
PP: 559

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Restore Body Rigidity (when applicable)
Rebuild Overhaul Engine (when applicable)

Parts Shop:
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable LSD
Racing: Soft Tyres

Settings:

Max Speed: 124
1st: 2.850
2nd: 2.206
3rd: 1.760
4th: 1.443
5th: 1.219
6th: 1.060
Final: 3.202

LSD: 8/24/5

Ride Height: -25/-30
Spring Rate: 6.0/7.5
Dampers (Ext.): 8/8
Dampers (Comp.): 8/7
Anti Roll Bars: 6/6
Camber Angle: 2.4/1.8
Toe Angle: -0.20/0.00

Brake Balance Controller: 7/6

The RUF RGT is very slidey normally. This Red/Orange Flame is also very slidey.

But before we get into more detail, I want you to play a game. Called 'Guess that Character'. Basically, there's some hints here telling you who it is, and the answer is hidden somewhere conspicuously in this post...guess who.

Anyway...sorry about that. The RGT itself has moved onto a super fast machine in real life, but here, we just have an old 996 to take care of. This RGT-02, however, is still a force to be reckoned with. At first, it's lairy as a redhead - RR makes this an automatic factor - but if you can tame this Red/Orange Flame, then she becomes an almighty supercar killer. Heck, on RS, I would wanna see you beating a few GT by Citroen Concepts...

So, have you guessed yet? Sorry, keep getting sidetracked by that, sorry...

Last edited:
Nissan Skyline GT-R 'Spec II' (R33) '11
Painted in Gelb by Opel

SkylineGTRSpecIIbanner.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1-4.jpg

Stock model: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) '97

Drivetrain: 4WD
HP: 695
Weight: 1243kg
PP: 598

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Oil Change
Rays Volk Racing GTS. wheels
Aero Front Type A
Aero Wing Type A

Parts Shop:
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable LSD
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Carbon Propeller Shaft

Settings:

Aerodynamics: 0/28

Max Speed: 199
1st: 2.951
2nd: 2.168
3rd: 1.666
4th: 1.319
5th: 1.082
6th: 0.916
Final: 3.784

LSD: Front: 5/17/14
Rear: 6/18/15

Front/Rear Torque Distribution: 40/60

Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rate: 11.7/6.2
Dampers (Ext.): 7/7
Dampers (Comp.): 6/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 7/6
Camber Angle: 2.7/2.4
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.00

Brake Balance Controller: 8/9

Here's our first tune in Spec II - a Skyline R33, fitting given the naming system of it...though this one isn't actually a Spec II, just we've given it that name because we can.

Anyway, this GT-R has been tuned to take on many corners and overcome them well, with enough top speed to keep it out of the limiter on many straights, even Spa's Kemmel Straight (this car was mainly tested on Spa).

So, enjoy this GT-R and make sure you use it well. Now, I wonder if I could get this to 1000...

Back