TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Good to hear, hope it works out as you've planned.
Well the data should still be on the hard drive, seeing how they accepted my request to not format the PS3. But once I get the PS3 back, then I can start the data transfer process.

Other then that, I should get an email from the company on Monday.

Cool ferrari pic!
Cheers

Hope you get your PS3 soon Jamie, and if you have all your savegames back its gonna be very helpful. In my case I lost all, and I was forced to start over again, and it sucks bad.

👍

NTX
Hope you get your PS3 soon Jamie, and if you have all your savegames back its gonna be very helpful. In my case I lost all, and I was forced to start over again, and it sucks bad.

👍
I am still a bit nervous about the return stage, because anything could happen with the delivery van.

----

PMC & PMC 2.0 - Week 44

Click for the full size

More fantastic entries and you still don't have a PS3! We're doomed once you're able to start taking fresh photos again. :scared:

Thanks for the latest batch of comments.

News

My PS3 should be delivered today, but I don't think it will come until the afternoon.

News

My PS3 should be delivered today, but I don't think it will come until the afternoon.

Hope you get recovered all your files (especially your cars).
If not, let me know, I will send you some then... ;)

Nice 2.0 Entry btw:tup:

Update

My repaired PS3 suffered a blue screen of death on Tuesday, while I was deactivating a range of accounts on my PS3. And because of this, the console will not display a image now.

But it is a good thing, I was able to recover my log-in info.

-----

What does this mean now? While I did a save game backup in late August, I will lose all of my replays. However I will try to recover some of the replays, by asking anyone who attended my photo shoots.

*Do you have a list of the replays, you want to recover? Here is the list:

*Ferrari Photo Shoot - Race Circuits: Circuit de la Sarthe and Suzuka.

*Private Photo Shoot from August - Race Circuits: Every replay

*Public Photo Shoot from July or August - Race Circuits: Every replay

If I attended any of the photo shoots, then how can I send you a replay? I will provide the details by private message, but I must warn you it will take a while to export the replays from your PS3.

Is the backup save working on your PS3 slim? Yes

Did you lose anything else, other then the replays? You can find a list below:

*Un-released shots
*Racing suits and helmets
*XP and credits earned by my shared drivers.

Hope you get recovered all your files (especially your cars).
If not, let me know, I will send you some then... ;)

Nice 2.0 Entry btw:tup:
Thank You

Last edited:
well i found 3 replays so faar ,

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3766168/replays-gt5.rar.html

i hope this link works if not i have wasted 40mins xD

gl
Thanks for uploading the replays.

----

News

If I cannot recover my replays from the Ferrari photo shoot, then I will have to use one of the following options:

*Use the shots, that I was able to transfer to my PC.
*Do another Ferrari photo shoot, with the same cars.

Update on the next request

I will try to take some shots, during Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry about the ps3, that blows royally. Great contest images. I love how deep the black and white LeMans image is.

Thank You :)

----

Preview - Photoshopped

6222289334_b5a79b7ddd_o.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice shot there, I like the positioning of it in the frame 👍

And well done for making the GTP '11 banner with your 908 shot 👍

----

PMC 2.0 & PMC - Week 46

Click for the full size

C.C.C.L - Week 31

Click for the full size

Last edited:
I have Jamie, I like both, but I gotta say WOOOOOOW to the 2nd shot, its insanely beautiful buddy :)

Hi, your PMC entry is AMAZING!! :drool:
The 2.0 entry is good but I'm not sure it shows the sky well enough to make it to the poll, of course the Judge may think otherwise. :P

NTX
I have Jamie, I like both, but I gotta say WOOOOOOW to the 2nd shot, its insanely beautiful buddy :)
Thank You

Hi, your PMC entry is AMAZING!! :drool:
The 2.0 entry is good but I'm not sure it shows the sky well enough to make it to the poll, of course the Judge may think otherwise. :P
I wanted the sky to look a bit moody, compared to the other entries. Which in my view, looked a bit kind and sweet hearted.

----

Photoshopped

Click for the full size

Last edited:
Back