Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.481
2nd:-- 2.325
3rd:-- 1.856
4th:-- 1.544
5th:-- 1.301
6th:-- 1.106
Final: 3.880
Max Speed: 149 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/20
Accel:-- 0/30
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 11.5/13.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/5
Anti-Roll:-- 1/1
Camber:----- 2.2/1.7
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This S2000 was tuned to compete in the 450PP Roadster Battle, held at Autumn Ring. It’ll probably work on other tracks but we can’t promise anything.

This is Suki’s S2000. Yes, the one from 2 Fast 2 Furious. Painted in chrome pink with some chrome silver wheels, this S2000 is one pretty car and with 275bhp, it’s a fast one too. The only 450PP roadster that’s faster than this is well, another S2000.

This is a fully broken in Honda S2000, without oil change. If your S2000 isn’t fully broken in or has had its oil changed, you probably won’t hit 450PP. In that case, you’ll just have to balance the power limiter and ballast weight until you can hit 450PP yourself.

It seems we accidentally lost our image host. :scared:

Fixed to make sense! :sly:

Lost the image? This must get fixed... I will dispatch a team of monkeys to fix this. Be careful, they tend to throw their feces instead of work though.

Fixed to make sense! :sly:

Lost the image? This must get fixed... I will dispatch a team of Monkeys to fix this

We didn't lose it, we somehow used up 1TB's worth of bandwidth with 36MB's worth of images. According to RJ, that means we've had nearly 30,000 hits this month alone. :scared: The images will be back tomorrow and if this happens again we'll have to start doing some image editing to bring the filesizes down.

We didn't lose it, we somehow used up 1TB's worth of bandwidth with 36MB's worth of images. According to RJ, that means we've had nearly 30,000 hits this month alone. :scared: The images will be back tomorrow and if this happens again we'll have to start doing some image editing to bring the filesizes down.

Oh, right. Bandwidth problems. Oh well. My team of monkeys are in the way anyhow. They are your problem now! :D

It seems we accidentally our image host. :scared:
Thanks for a good laugh. 👍
:scared: <- This one at the end made me lose it.
Also, do I have your explicit permission to paint Suki's S2000 in Passionate Pink instead of that DLC Color? :)

Thanks for a good laugh. 👍
:scared: <- This one at the end made me lose it.
Also, do I have your explicit permission to paint Suki's S2000 in Passionate Pink instead of that DLC Color? :)

It's not funny. :lol:

And yes, you do. :P

BANNERS, Y U DOWN ?

And Roj, the banners are downs, it's a trick (today's halloween) :lol:

*Review for NSX-R 3rd Anniversary and NSX Evolution R*

Kyoto - Gion by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

The NSX is a work of art.

It isn't hard to admit that it is a pleasure to take this Japanese sportscar out for a spin. Especially after I made the decision to transform it into the NSX-R 3rd Anniversary. To believe that someone was able to release the true potential this middle-engined Honda was something one could only dream of. This tune (along with the many other fantastic tunes on offer) made playing Gran Turismo 5 enjoyable.

Kyoto - Gion by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

This car and tune had the speed and grip to provide such an awesome experience. It could dash through corners with ease, yet it was extremely fun to drive. This car soon became 'vehicle of choice' in the garage, proving to be faster and better overall than just about any of the Skylines, Lancers and Imprezas I happened to have.

Then came along something else.

The NSX Evolution R.

Kyoto - Gion_1 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

This new tune excited me. The description stated that this tune has the capability of better lap times. Slapped with a polarized paint job, it was ready to go. I knew I had to try it out and compare it with the 3rd Anniverary. That's where the High Gear Test Track came into play.

Eifel (Circuit)_6 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

This track tests all the abilities of a car, from speeds uphill to top speeds to corner exit speeds. It was the perfect place to compare the two tunes.

The 3rd Anniversary was first up. Making sharp turns was a piece of cake and yet it was still was fun to drive. It reached some neat speeds on the uphill too. The 3rd Anniversary clocked in at 2:30.682

Eifel (Circuit)_3 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

Next was the Evolution R. While I noticed a slight oversteer when making sharp turns, it was easily controllable. It happened to reach speeds of 180mph too. It dashed past the line at 2:28.696

Eifel (Circuit) by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

So there we have it. The Evolution R proved itself to be a true sibling of the 3rd Anniversary, managing to beat it by 1.986 seconds.

In conclusion, if you prefer ride comfort over speed, or if you just prefer to drive casually, the 3rd Anniversary is for you. However, if you consither yourself hardcore, or if you don't mind sacrificing a small amount of comfort for better lap times, you would prefer the Evolution R. I recommend either (or both) as they are amazing at what they do.

Eifel (Circuit)_2 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

-Dean

(Thanks to Roj for helping out with issues earlier on too)

Last edited:
BANNERS, Y U DOWN ?

And Roj, the banners are downs, it's a trick (today's halloween) :lol:
I wish it was a trick. :lol:
*Review for NSX-R 3rd Anniversary and NSX Evolution R*

So there we have it. The Evolution R proved itself to be a true sibling of the 3rd Anniversary, managing to beat it by 1.986 seconds.

In conclusion, if you prefer ride comfort over speed, or if you just prefer to drive casually, the 3rd Anniversary is for you. However, if you consither yourself hardcore, or if you don't mind sacrificing a small amount of comfort for better lap times, you would prefer the Evolution R. I recommend either (or both) as they are amazing at what they do.
Thanks for the dual-review! :D You pretty much summed it all up. The 3rd Anni is a very fast and a very fun car, but the Evolution R is ultimately the faster of the two.

Have you ever though of listing the tunes with their respective PP beside the name? Either in the picture banner or text links?

Have you ever though of listing the tunes with their respective PP beside the name? Either in the picture banner or text links?

Yes, but I decided against it and just put the PP in the tuning sheet with the power and weight. We don't generally tune for PP so it wouldn't make sense to put all these odd PP figures in the banners. If we did tune for PP, we'd organise the tunes by PP probably to make it more organised.

Banners are back now.

And time now, for me to kill myself in the devil's ride. The Zonda X.

Oh my god&#8230;I might have just soiled myself. This Zonda is&#8230;a knife's edge. Not for the lead footed. 900+hp in a car that weighs about as much as a fully lightened NSX, you know it's going to be a lively drive. And it is, to say the least. It's always a challenge, never willing to just work with you. You need to really be gentle, really restrain yourself from going for it too soon. This isn't a car you take liberties with.

At low speeds, it'll understeer as the downforce just can't work well enough to keep the tyres gripping. Give it a bootful, and all 900hp will send it into a wild snap oversteer. There is an extremely fine line between the limit and over it. Just a tap too early, you've had it. It's pure terror. You want to scare yourself while going quick? Forget Halloween Mine trains or all that crap, this is all you need. But at the same time, it's not far off from a FGT's lap times in my hands. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that it's now basically a FGT wearing some proper clothes.

It's equally scary at high speeds, the car doesn't feel tied down to the road at all. It accelerates to 165mph so quickly, it feels like the downforce can't keep up. What's more, when you try to slow down, it doesn't seem to be able to lose speed as quickly as it gains it. You'd hope the brakes would be very sharp, but when you brake properly hard, they still feel a bit soft. As a result, you'll more often than not overshoot the apex.

This isn't a car. It's just a bloody bastard. It was one before, and I'd think the tune would tame the stock car, but in its current, near 1000hp state, it's impossible to control consistently. If this car has done one thing other than scare me, it's just make me wish I had a wheel and could drive smoother and better.

Last edited:
^ Question is, is it the real Zonda X that John and Mal made?

Or should Dragonthing be charged for copyright infringement?

Onboy123
Banners are back now.

And time now, for me to kill myself in the devil's ride. The Zonda X.

Oh my god&hellip;I might have just soiled myself. This Zonda is&hellip;a knife's edge. Not for the lead footed. 900+hp in a car that weighs about as much as a fully lightened NSX, you know it's going to be a lively drive. And it is, to say the least. It's always a challenge, never willing to just work with you. You need to really be gentle, really restrain yourself from going for it too soon. This isn't a car you take liberties with.

At low speeds, it'll understeer as the downforce just can't work well enough to keep the tyres gripping. Give it a bootful, and all 900hp will send it into a wild snap oversteer. There is an extremely fine line between the limit and over it. Just a tap too early, you've had it. It's pure terror. You want to scare yourself while going quick? Forget Halloween Mine trains or all that crap, this is all you need. But at the same time, it's not far off from a FGT's lap times in my hands. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that it's now basically a FGT wearing some proper clothes.

It's equally scary at high speeds, the car doesn't feel tied down to the road at all. It accelerates to 165mph so quickly, it feels like the downforce can't keep up. What's more, when you try to slow down, it doesn't seem to be able to lose speed as quickly as it gains it. You'd hope the brakes would be very sharp, but when you brake properly hard, they still feel a bit soft. As a result, you'll more often than not overshoot the apex.

This isn't a car. It's just a bloody bastard. It was one before, and I'd think the tune would tame the stock car, but in its current, near 1000hp state, it's impossible to control consistently. If this car has done one thing other than scare me, it's just make me wish I had a wheel and could drive smoother and better.

I'm just glad I got it up in time for halloween :sly: it is definitely a scary car, but it is how I would imagine it to be. It's an Italian hypercar posing as a track racer whilst still retaining the massive high torque Merc V12 behind the driver...making it lighter and more powerful was never going to help, and I ended up just tuning it so that, with the right driving style and some genuine fear for your life, you can out run badly driven LMPs all day long.

I love racing this car online, simply because nobody seems to expect me to have a controllable Zonda R. And if it scares you? Well, it was a Halloween release for a reason...

EDIT: I think I like this car so much because you have to drive it like a maxed Viper ACR, which I love doing...

I'm just glad I got it up in time for halloween :sly: it is definitely a scary car, but it is how I would imagine it to be. It's an Italian hypercar posing as a track racer whilst still retaining the massive high torque Merc V12 behind the driver...making it lighter and more powerful was never going to help, and I ended up just tuning it so that, with the right driving style and some genuine fear for your life, you can out run badly driven LMPs all day long.

I love racing this car online, simply because nobody seems to expect me to have a controllable Zonda R. And if it scares you? Well, it was a Halloween release for a reason...

EDIT: I think I like this car so much because you have to drive it like a maxed Viper ACR, which I love doing...

The only time I do that is in a drag race to 245mph, then I shuffle it off into the garage. Of course…you could show me a way to get the thing around bends with the full 1000+hp on tap… :D

Onboy123
The only time I do that is in a drag race to 245mph, then I shuffle it off into the garage. Of course&#133;you could show me a way to get the thing around bends with the full 1000+hp on tap&#133; :D

I shall probably get in trouble now, but I have been tweaking MFT's rather interesting ACR tune to my liking - still a work in progress - to get it to go round corners as best as possible. As for controlling it, an hour spent balancing the brakes and LSD for slowing down quickly, and some scary throttle control for speeding up quickly seems to work. It is like driving one of the trucks. You know it won't handle like a dream, and you know it will bite, but that's the fun, and I do surprise people with the speed I can nurse the ACR round a track.
Oh, and my other secret is the stock gearbox...you need the long gears on a track, and, though you never get into 6th, the torque really means it doesn't matter :D

Try it with TCS:1, made a ton of difference for me. Without TCS it's like driving on ice with that much power, but give it a small dose of TCS and it's easy for us DS3'ers to drive it.

Try it with TCS:1, made a ton of difference for me. Without TCS it's like driving on ice with that much power, but give it a small dose of TCS and it's easy for us DS3'ers to drive it.
I swore an imaginary oath. I shall not, under any circumstances, use any driving aids other than ABS. Failure to do so will result in…something bad. :dopey:

I swore an imaginary oath. I shall not, under any circumstances, use any driving aids other than ABS. Failure to do so will result in…something bad. :dopey:

Practice being a surgeon with the throttle then.

Try to be better than me. 👍

:lol: better than you at what? Keeping secrets? EDIT THAT VM NAO!!! EDIT IT NAO OR I SHALL………!!!!!!

You always miss the point. :rolleyes:

u do it first then notify me lololol. me busy

Now if you'll excuse me, I have worksheets to do.

Back