RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

uhh yea hehe i put the 5.2 on teh 4.2 and it worked perfect for me. will do some laps with teh 4.2 and 5.2 and compare times and report back here as to the diffrence. have you tested a 4.2 tune?

MadCrix
uhh yea hehe i put the 5.2 on teh 4.2 and it worked perfect for me. will do some laps with teh 4.2 and 5.2 and compare times and report back here as to the diffrence. have you tested a 4.2 tune?

I have indeed tested it, and tweaked it too since I love the 4.2 far too much...a proper tune will be coming soon but I do agree the 5.2 tune is great :D

when i use the zonda x tune(im using a wheel not a controller) everytime i give it full throttle even at the exit of the corner it oversteers like crazy. so i have to drive it as hard as possible since it sometimes uncontrollable for a wheel(im using a driving force gt wheel)

lldantell
when i use the zonda x tune(im using a wheel not a controller) everytime i give it full throttle even at the exit of the corner it oversteers like crazy. so i have to drive it as hard as possible since it sometimes uncontrollable for a wheel(im using a driving force gt wheel)

You really really shouldn't use full throttle like that...it is an insanely powerful car that needs some finesse to drive fast

I had some time to drive my new Zonda X and I think it's as good as it can get as a combination of speed and handling. Off course it will punish you, if you drive too careless, especially on tracks with narrows roads, but that has to be expected.

I tried a few other tunes for the Zonda, before I asked for a tune here, and this is by far the one which I feel the safest with.

Congrats!

pheips
I had some time to drive my new Zonda X and I think it's as good as it can get as a combination of speed and handling. Off course it will punish you, if you drive too careless, especially on tracks with narrows roads, but that has to be expected.

I tried a few other tunes for the Zonda, before I asked for a tune here, and this is by far the one which I feel the safest with.

Congrats!

Glad to hear yet another person approves of the Zonda! :D I hope you were careful with it too...

I approve of the Zonda X also. I had some problems finding it. Mine was covered in dust from not being used. It is by far one of my best Italian cars I have, but the Enzo still beats is because I say so. I would of done a review, but I am kinda on a time crunch right now.

It will be a test of the car's standard tuning, another place's Zonda, and RKM's Zonda.

Linkueigman
I approve of the Zonda X also. I had some problems finding it. Mine was covered in dust from not being used. It is by far one of my best Italian cars I have, but the Enzo still beats is because I say so. I would of done a review, but I am kinda on a time crunch right now.

It will be a test of the car's standard tuning, another place's Zonda, and RKM's Zonda.

Mine is stick way back next to my Integra RM that took two days just to buy...good old times :embarrassed:

Mine is stick way back next to my Integra RM that took two days just to buy...good old times :embarrassed:

Mine was in the veryback of Garage, hidden by my ZR1 RM (Favorite American Car) and my 3 X2010s.... Yea...... I have 3 from non-trading.... 1 is good enough, 2 is Overkill.... 3 is just not needed at all.... Why PD!?!

Anyway, I need to see opinions on the best Zonda tunes have seen on GTPlanet (besides RKM) to have a base to start off of.

Linkueigman
Mine was in the veryback of Garage, hidden by my ZR1 RM (Favorite American Car) and my 3 X2010s.... Yea...... I have 3 from non-trading.... 1 is good enough, 2 is Overkill.... 3 is just not needed at all.... Why PD!?!

Anyway, I need to see opinions on the best Zonda tunes have seen on GTPlanet (besides RKM) to have a base to start off of.

3 is not needed? I shall not mention the three coloured ones, the prototype one, or the two 'Spanish-midget-mobile' Vettel X2010s I now have...and I never want to use any of them! :dopey:

3 is not needed? I shall not mention the three coloured ones, the prototype one, or the two 'Spanish-midget-mobile' Vettel X2010s I now have...and I never want to use any of them! :dopey:

Actually..... they are all S.Vettel versions...... Yea.... THAT is overkill.

Linkueigman
Actually..... they are all S.Vettel versions...... Yea.... THAT is overkill.

OH GAWD NO

Do not want :scared: one of mine is still a ticket because I would rather remove my own nipples than have more than one in my garage :dopey:

OH GAWD NO

Do not want :scared: one of mine is still a ticket because I would rather remove my own nipples than have more than one in my garage :dopey:

That sounds like some kinky Rule 34... Yea. I have that, and I just keep them in there all the time. After I get the DLC, I will have 4 X1's.

Hey :) I just used that r-33 tune.. <3.. it's quite amazing.. You guys know how to tune a car!! Can't wait to try out your other 4wd tunes :)

195867_121266991283121_100001994625792_156226_1774884_n.jpg

Suki's S2000!
minus the rear wing

Mini Review- Corvette C3 S/C
This car's handling is…well, fun, but it's fun in the same way being shot at while slightly drunk is fun. It seems to wobble and roll about, and then, out of nowhere, it'll try to kill you. It's a brute to drive. There's not much power oversteer, but there is still a bit of that American handling. Which, in simpler terms, means it's on the softer side, has limits that cannot be exceeded or else death shall ensue in the form of a crash and will step out of line when given the slightest encouragement.

To add, there's a bit of understeer thanks to the wing, but I'm guessing the alternative is to not have it but deal with death dealing oversteer. Given the choice, I'd rather live with having a slight push at the limit.

Aside from that, this is actually a pretty nice cruiser. Despite the improved handling and enough power to shame more modern 'vettes, it's still fairly easy to drive. Just be wary though, it doesn't like a sleeping driver at the wheel. Toy with it, and it'll bite back. Hard. You need to give it the respect it deserves, or the tyres pay the price. Respect it though, and remember its classic origins, and I'm willing to bet that no American car this side of a Viper ACR or a 'vette ZR1 will be able to keep up in the corners.

*if something from the above contradicts itself, blame my slight cold and headache…

Onboy123
Mini Review- Corvette C3 S/C
This car's handling is&#133;well, fun, but it's fun in the same way being shot at while slightly drunk is fun. It seems to wobble and roll about, and then, out of nowhere, it'll try to kill you. It's a brute to drive. There's not much power oversteer, but there is still a bit of that American handling. Which, in simpler terms, means it's on the softer side, has limits that cannot be exceeded or else death shall ensue in the form of a crash and will step out of line when given the slightest encouragement.

To add, there's a bit of understeer thanks to the wing, but I'm guessing the alternative is to not have it but deal with death dealing oversteer. Given the choice, I'd rather live with having a slight push at the limit.

Aside from that, this is actually a pretty nice cruiser. Despite the improved handling and enough power to shame more modern 'vettes, it's still fairly easy to drive. Just be wary though, it doesn't like a sleeping driver at the wheel. Toy with it, and it'll bite back. Hard. You need to give it the respect it deserves, or the tyres pay the price. Respect it though, and remember its classic origins, and I'm willing to bet that no American car this side of a Viper ACR or a 'vette ZR1 will be able to keep up in the corners.

*if something from the above contradicts itself, blame my slight cold and headache&#133;

Wheeeee, another fun review for a fun car. It was never going to be perfect, but you definitely got what I was aiming for there....

GTP Name: DeanoM50810
PSN Name: deanross
Your Car: Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07
Sending Your Own Car? Yes
If No, Specify Car Details:
Tuning Request: Optimum lap times. Lord Z is a great tune, but the fact that it was 2.74 seconds slower than Midnight Z around the test track annoys me. I personally believe the 350Z has the potential to match up with its younger sibling. If you disagree with me, just say so.
Link To Review:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6131449#post6131449

DeanoM50810
GTP Name: DeanoM50810
PSN Name: deanross
Your Car: Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07
Sending Your Own Car? Yes
If No, Specify Car Details:
Tuning Request: Optimum lap times. Lord Z is a great tune, but the fact that it was 2.74 seconds slower than Midnight Z around the test track annoys me. I personally believe the 350Z has the potential to match up with its younger sibling. If you disagree with me, just say so.
Link To Review:https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6131449#post6131449

If you send me a friend request on PSN and send through the car I shall start working on it ASAP...although I cannot promise it will be able to keep up with the Midnight Z but I will try my best :D

If you send me a friend request on PSN and send through the car I shall start working on it ASAP...although I cannot promise it will be able to keep up with the Midnight Z but I will try my best :D

I'll do that now, thanks a million 👍 presuming your PSN is Dragonthing yeah? :)

Edit: My bad, never seen it at the side of your post :boggled: :lol:

Last edited:
although I cannot promise it will be able to keep up with the Midnight Z but I will try my best :D

Wise words. :P The Z34 is a far better platform than the Z33 I think and that's why there's such a huge gap in the lap times. That and the Midnight Z is well, the Midnight Z. :sly:

Also worth noting that Lord Zed probably got trashed by Spec 2. I've not tried it since then and it was always terrible online.

Oh and the entire bit where it doesn't have as much power as the Midnight Z either doesn't help.

Also worth noting that Lord Zed probably got trashed by Spec 2. I've not tried it since then and it was always terrible online.

Oh and the entire bit where it doesn't have as much power as the Midnight Z either doesn't help.

Serious? You guys still think there's any point in tuning a more powerful 350 then? :boggled:

Latest Posts

Back