~ Ready, Steady, Go! - Chapter 55 ~ (02/03/12)(56k/MobileApp Warning!)

• Thread starter VTiRoj
  • 1,199 comments
YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD TASTE IN CARS, DON'T YOU BAKA?? :lol:

lul dun wurry bru i luv u

Que? It's not that I don't like V8S', it's that it's a standard model that makes it hard to take pics of! :P

Chapter 37 - Kyoko, Roadster Chick

Disclaimer: Please do not attempt to contact the e-mail addresses mentioned later on in this chapter. I made them both up and I have no idea if they’re actual e-mail addresses used by actual people. Thanks!

After the podium celebrations, Yuka, Hitomi and Kyoko went to Pizza Hut to hang out.

Hitomi: We’ve got 93,500 Euros altogether after you deduct what this hotel is costing us and the plane tickets.
Yuka: So much already? Wow. What about the Elise’s paint?
Hitomi: We’ll buy some rattle cans, it’ll hardly hurt the budget.
Kyoko: You two have sure made some money already eh? I earn quite a bit from racing these British Lightweight series too but it gets boring after a while. I’ve not had a good challenge since you two came.
Yuka: Speaking of which, tell me how you got such an awesome Elise!
Kyoko: Ah it’s not my car, I borrow it from Lotus. They sponsor me for these races. They’re going to be a bit angry about me not winning…
Yuka: Sorry Kyoko…
Kyoko: Nah it’s fine. Second place is still good for my contract. I still drive my old MX-5, it’s in the shop right now though. I blew the motor.
Hitomi: That old MX-5 you used to race Yuka’s old EG6 with?
Kyoko: The very same. Say, do you still have that EG6 Yuka?
Yuka: Nope. I wrote it off. I have an FD2 Civic Type R now.
Kyoko: Oooh, fancy. We have FN2 Civic Type R’s here but not the FD2.
Yuka: I’ve seen a few FN’s, they look good but I prefer my FD2.
Kyoko: Yeah a lot of people here would rather have the FD2 too. Shame about the EG6, we could’ve had a race for old times.
Yuka: Maybe you should get a new MX-5 and we’ll be equal again.
Kyoko: I can’t give up on my baby, you know that. Besides, last I checked we were tied so at least we can say we were equal until the end.
Yuka: Ah, yeah.
Kyoko: So Hitomi, what American muscle car do you drive now?
Hitomi: A Corvette Z06.
Kyoko: Typical you, you were always the one going on about V8’s. Can you import a Viper over here for me? Haha.
Hitomi: Sure, they’re cheap enough. What are you after? GTS? SRT10? ACR?
Kyoko: Whoa there cowgirl, I didn’t realise there was a whole range of Viper’s now haha.
Yuka: Ahhh I just can’t get over how happy I am to see you Kyoko!
Kyoko: I know! Me too!
Yuka: Will you be at the Top Gear race too?
Kyoko: Yup! I take it you two swap places every race? Since Hitomi beat me, I guess it’s your turn huh? I wont go easy on you Yuka!
Yuka: I wont go easy on you either!
Kyoko: Well then it’s settled. How about we finish off this pizza and I’ll take you on a tour around London?
Yuka: Yeah, want to come Hitomi?
Hitomi: Of course!

Meanwhile, in Japan…

TJ and Dave were browsing the aisles at the Autobacs store, looking at paint.

TJ: Come on dude, you’re worse than a woman picking out nail polish.
Dave: It doesn’t matter what gender you are, it’s still something you need to think about in great detail. At least I’m not like you. Let’s just paint the whole car red! Including the wheels!
TJ: With the amount of Milano Red I had laying around, why not? Besides, it stands out amongst the sea of silver R33’s I see.
Dave: True. Okay I think I’ve decided.
TJ: Finally.
Dave: Nissan Crimson Red. It’s triple pearl according to the tin.
TJ: Nice, I can see that working. Alright lets go order.
Dave: Hold on!

Dave ran over to the wheel section and pointed out some Enkei SC05 wheels.

Dave: I want to get rid of those junky chrome wheels. What do you think of these?
TJ: They look good. Alright grab a set and we’ll go pay.

Dave grabbed a ticket and brought it over to the counter, along with the red paint. They paid for the stuff and went out back to receive the Enkei wheels. TJ loaded them up into his van.

TJ: Alright, lets rebuild this sucker.
Dave: We’ll own Shin with it, right?
TJ: Yep.

Later on…

It was night time. Kyoko had already gone her separate way after spending the afternoon with Yuka and Hitomi. Back at the hotel, Yuka was checking her e-mail, whilst Hitomi showered.

Yuka: Let’s see… Junk, junk, junk… Enlarge your… I’m a girl! Why am I receiving that?! Junk… Oh a message from Kei!

To: Type_R_Yuka@hotmail.co.jp
Subject: Copen <3

Yukaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! <3

I found the Copen I want! <3

I&#8217;ve attached the web page to the e-mail because the link wasn&#8217;t working for some reason&#8230;

Anyway let me know if it&#8217;s worth buying! I&#8217;m going for my driving test soon! Wish me good luck! <3

Love you lots! <3

Kei <3

Yuka: Oh Kei&#8230; You&#8230; Lets see this Copen then.

Attached file(s):

GKCTuned.html

Daihatsu Copen Active Top &#8217;02
Custom Colour Maziora
¥950,000
175,000km

RSG-0851.jpg

JUSTIN! Maziora ex-demonstrator. Paintjob slightly faded, otherwise perfect. Sports filter. New clutch. Matching colour Enkei wheels. Well maintained, drives like new. Full history. 4 previous owner.

Yuka: Oh not bad, she&#8217;s got taste in colour at least. I still think the car is a shoe though. I suppose I should text that Dex guy then&#8230; Better e-mail Kei back then.

To: Kei_Likes_Bunnies@hotmail.co.jp
Subject: RE: Copen <3

Hi Kei!

The Copen looks good. Go see it for yourself first though, just to make sure it&#8217;s legit. Then I&#8217;ll get Dex to deposit ¥1,000,000 in my bank account for you if you&#8217;re satisfied.

Good luck with your driving test! Try and beat my record of only two minor faults!

Anyway guess who I bumped into today? Kyoko! Remember Kyoko? She lives in England now and races here. I&#8217;m seeing so many familiar faces in my travels here, it&#8217;s really refreshing.

I&#8217;ll speak to you soon Kei.

Yuka sent off the e-mail to Kei.

Yuka: Damn it Yuka&#8230; Why can&#8217;t you bring yourself to return the love Kei shows you&#8230;

Hitomi emerged from the bathroom wearing only a pink towel.

Hitomi: Ah how relaxing. This towel is comfy Yuka, where did you get it?
Yuka: Kei brought home a whole pile of them one day, probably from the market. Anyway hey, you didn&#8217;t want to look at Kei when she was just in a towel but you&#8217;re freely walking around with a towel in front of me.
Hitomi: Well yeah, you&#8217;re my cousin. It&#8217;s not like we didn&#8217;t see each other&#8217;s bits before.
Yuka: We were babies back then!
Hitomi: The cousin point still stands. Anyway what you doing?
Yuka: Just replying to Kei&#8217;s e-mail.
Hitomi: Anything saucy?
Yuka: No.

Yuka quickly turned the laptop off and walked towards Hitomi.

Hitomi: What?
Yuka: Remember that time when I was ten&#8230;
Hitomi: Yuka&#8230; Don&#8217;t you dare&#8230;

Yuka ran towards Hitomi and grabbed Hitomi&#8217;s towel. Hitomi tried to keep hold of her towel, but Yuka had the advantage of being clothed and swiped the towel from around Hitomi. Hitomi let go of the towel and did her best to cover herself with her hands and arms.

Hitomi: Yuka!!! Give it back!
Yuka: Hahahahahaha!!
Hitomi: Yuka this isn&#8217;t funny!
Yuka: I don&#8217;t have a tree or some rope so this&#8217;ll have to do.
Hitomi: God damn it Yuka! You&#8217;re evil!
Yuka: Payback is a real bitch isn&#8217;t it?

Yuka stuck her tongue out at Hitomi and teased her with the towel.

Yuka: Ahh it&#8217;s so soft!

Hitomi shuffled towards her suitcase, trying to hide her uncovered backside. Yuka quickly went over and sat beside it.

Yuka: Yes cousin?
Hitomi: Yuka! I&#8217;m sorry about the shorts thing! Please give me the towel! Or some clothes! Anything!
Yuka: Okay but first you have to do what I say.
Hitomi: Fine&#8230; What is it?
Yuka: Go pour me a glass of Coke in the buff. I wont peep, just do it. You have to bring the glass over here to me too.
Hitomi: Grr&#8230; Fine&#8230;

Hitomi shuffled over to the kitchen, still keeping her backside away from Yuka&#8217;s line of sight until she was safely behind the kitchen wall.

Yuka: Remember you have to bring the glass over here too!
Hitomi: Sodding&#8230; Cousin&#8230; How am I supposed to cover myself and bring you a glass of Coke?!
Yuka: Not my problem! But hey, if you don&#8217;t mind flashing, it wont be hard at all!

Hitomi poured Yuka a glass of Coke and practiced trying to carry it whilst covering herself.

Hitomi: Okay if I just hold it up like this&#8230; Ow it&#8217;s cold&#8230; Alright, this should work.

Hitomi shuffled out of the kitchen, Coke in hand.

Yuka: Woooo! Now bring it here.

Hitomi, now a master of the nude shuffle, quickly brought the glass over to Yuka.

Hitomi: Take it from my hand! It&#8217;s freezing my&#8230;!

Yuka took the glass and held Hitomi&#8217;s towel up.

Yuka: Okay, here you go.

Hitomi quickly wore the towel.

Hitomi: I hate you sometimes.
Yuka: Seems like you enjoyed that.
Hitomi: Huh? Hey!
Yuka: Hehehehe!

God damn. There is so much sexual tension now from that chapter, it isn't even funny.... actually, it is hilarious. :lol:

God damn. There is so much sexual tension now from that chapter, it isn't even funny.... actually, it is hilarious. :lol:

:lol: I'm surprised he doesn't get pulled over for all of that…or did he bribe the mods with some close up, behind the scene stuff? *I'm joking mods!!!*

:lol: I'm surprised he doesn't get pulled over for all of that…or did he bribe the mods with some close up, behind the scene stuff? *I'm joking mods!!!*

Because I'm not using any adult language. It's all in your imaginations. ;)

And uMadson?, dude. Just, dude. :yuck::lol:

I checked the emails and someone really did make them, she said that she made it the first time she read the emails. Lol that's messed up ugh.

Chapter 38 - And All We Know, Is That She&#8217;s Called Yuka

Yuka and Hitomi arrived at the Top Gear Test Track with their borrowed Elise.

Yuka: Ah, so this is the Top Gear track? It seems much bigger than it does on TV.
Hitomi: Yeah.
Yuka: I&#8217;ve watched enough Top Gear to know the track more or less. As long as I keep my speed up I see no reason why we&#8217;d lose.
Hitomi: What about Kyoko&#8217;s Type 72?
Yuka: True&#8230; Speaking of Kyoko, is she here yet?
Hitomi: I&#8217;m not sure.
Yuka: Well there&#8217;s only a few minutes before they get start briefing us about the track so she should be here soon.

Just in time, Kyoko arrived into the pit lane and parked up behind Yuka and Hitomi&#8217;s Elise.

Yuka: Speak of the devil!
Kyoko: Yo.
Yuka: We were starting to think you were going to show!
Kyoko: Never! I want this race more than anything. It&#8217;s go time!
Hitomi: Before you two kill each other and end up on BBC news, can I interest you both in a bet?
Yuka: Sure.
Kyoko: Go on.
Hitomi: First place wins 24,100 Euros and second wins 17,400, correct?
Kyoko: Yeah.
Hitomi: Me and Yuka are going to need a German car to take on both German leagues, where a boosted Golf isn&#8217;t going to cut it. We&#8217;ll need something that&#8217;ll smoke League A completely and still put up a fight in B. Huge gap between racing against Golf&#8217;s and racing against an Audi R8.
Kyoko: I think I know what you&#8217;re suggesting Hitomi.
Yuka: 41,500 for first place and nothing for second?
Hitomi: Bingo. How about it girls?
Yuka: Lets do it Kyoko.
Kyoko: Yeah. Shake on it?

Yuka and Kyoko shook hands and hugged each other.

Yuka: May the best girl win!
Kyoko: Don&#8217;t hold back!

Starting Grid
1. Purple MGF
2. Kyoko&#8217;s Black Lotus Elise Type 72
3. Blue Lotus Europa
4. Red Lotus Elise
5. Green MG TF160
6. Blue Lotus Elise 111S
7. Yuka & Hitomi&#8217;s White Lotus Elise
8. Gold Lotus Elan
9. Red TVR Griffith
10. Orange Lotus Elise
11. Silver Lotus Elise Sport 190
12. Blue Lotus Elise 111R

MGF Driver: That Elise behind me is perfectly suited to this track, let&#8217;s hope I can win one for MG.

RSG-0957.jpg

Kyoko: Lotus designed track, Lotus car and a Lotus sponsored driver. Let&#8217;s see you top that Yuka!

RSG-0958.jpg

Europa Driver: Lets teach these young Elise drivers a thing or two&#8230;

RSG-0959.jpg

Elise Driver #1: Ah that Type 72 is a beast, I&#8217;ll aim for second.

RSG-0960.jpg

TF160 Driver: Damn! I wanted pole again.

RSG-0961.jpg

111S Driver: There&#8217;s a lot of Elise&#8217;s here&#8230;

RSG-0962.jpg

Yuka: This is going to be fun!
Hitomi: Go go! I want a fast German car!

RSG-0963.jpg

Elan Driver: Oh that&#8217;s that Elise that beat Kyoko last race. Looks like a pro race car from here.

RSG-0964.jpg

Griffith Driver: I&#8217;ll power past these Lotus&#8217; on The Follow-Through and win!

RSG-0965.jpg

Elise Driver #2: I know I&#8217;m going to lose, but being on the Top Gear track is rewarding enough.

RSG-0966.jpg

Sport 190 Driver: Alright! Time to make an impact with my Sport 190!

RSG-0967.jpg

111R Driver: Last&#8230;

RSG-0968.jpg

The pack crossed the start line and began a full throttle assault down Crooner Curve.

Yuka: I&#8217;m going to get you Kyoko!

RSG-0969.jpg

Hitomi: Go inside!
Yuka: That Elise in front is going inside! Oh crap it isn&#8217;t! Damn it!

RSG-0970.jpg

TF160 Driver: It&#8217;s that Elise that won at London! I&#8217;m screwed!

RSG-0971.jpg

Yuka flew into Chicago, braking as late as she could behind the Elise ahead.

Yuka: Damn good brakes!
Hitomi: Full Audi mode!

RSG-0972.jpg

Yuka: Too wide!
Hitomi: They&#8217;ve all gone too wide, is that the racing line?

RSG-0973.jpg

Yuka: Who cares! Overtake all the cars!
Hitomi: This isn&#8217;t part of the track! Stay right!
Yuka: Oh crap!

RSG-0974.jpg

Yuka chased down the red Elise towards Hammerhead, barely making a legal pass on the inside around the turn.

Elise Driver #1: Huh?!
Yuka: I&#8217;m still on the course! Technically!

RSG-0975.jpg

Yuka: There&#8217;s Kyoko! Up ahead!

RSG-0976.jpg

Yuka sped through The Follow-Through, cutting the grass to overtake the Europa.

Hitomi: You&#8217;re such a cheat Yuka.
Yuka: Pfft.

RSG-0977.jpg

Yuka kept her speed up through Bacharach Bend and Gambon, sliding the Elise through the corners to catch up to Kyoko by the end of the first lap.

Yuka: I&#8217;ve got you Kyoko!
Kyoko: I was wondering when you&#8217;d show up. Alright, time to race.

RSG-0978.jpg

Kyoko: Just like old times Yuka! Arse out!

RSG-0979.jpg

Kyoko: You&#8217;ve not lost your touch at all Yuka. If anything you&#8217;ve improved a lot more than I have. I haven&#8217;t felt this sort of pressure since our last race.
Yuka: I&#8217;m feeling that sensation again. The same one I get with the Civic&#8230;
Hitomi: Hmm?
Yuka: I&#8217;m not holding back Kyoko!

RSG-0980.jpg

Yuka went into full attack mode, chasing Kyoko&#8217;s Type 72 into Hammerhead at full speed. Kyoko went wide at the exit, leaving a gap for Yuka to take.

Kyoko: Damn lost the nose briefly!
Yuka: Go Elise! Go!

RSG-0981.jpg

Yuka: Gotcha!
Kyoko: You&#8217;re forgetting one thing Yuka! This is my turf!

RSG-0982.jpg

Kyoko made her move into The Follow-Through.

RSG-0983.jpg

Kyoko: Side by side!
Yuka: Oh she&#8217;s still got moves.
Hitomi: What?! I thought you knew her driving!
Yuka: I do, but she&#8217;s improved!

RSG-0984.jpg

Hitomi: Do something Yuka! We&#8217;ve only got one more lap after this!

RSG-0985.jpg

Kyoko: Lets see you counter that one!
Yuka: Damn she&#8217;s good.

RSG-0986.jpg

Yuka: Ooooh&#8230;!

RSG-0987.jpg

Yuka: She&#8217;s getting away!
Hitomi: Stay on her!
Kyoko: Guess I&#8217;m going to be the one to break the tie after all these years.

RSG-0988.jpg

Yuka slid the Elise through the next few corners, keeping her speed up until she reached the rear end of Kyoko&#8217;s Type 72 again.

Yuka: Keep up the momentum!
Kyoko: What the&#8230;? It can't be, I&#8217;m running as fast as I can!

RSG-0989.jpg

Kyoko&#8217;s Type 72 started to understeer coming out of Hammerhead. The front tyres had taken a beating.

Kyoko: No way, my tyres are already finished? Yuka&#8217;s pushed me this far? I can&#8217;t lose now!
Hitomi: Her tyres must be destroyed after all this high speed drifting.
Yuka: Ours too, but this little Elise is kinder to it&#8217;s rubber.

RSG-0990.jpg

Kyoko wrestled her car through the corner as Yuka sped by, still in control of her Elise.

Kyoko: No!!
Yuka: It&#8217;s not over yet!

RSG-0991.jpg

Kyoko: Hey! Did you marry David Coulthard or something?!
Hitomi: You&#8217;re such a cheat Yuka. I can&#8217;t help but point that out.
Yuka: Deal with it.

RSG-0992.jpg

Yuka kept up her speed and pulled away from Kyoko, who was struggling with her worn front tyres. Yuka went all the way to the finish, drifting Gambon in celebration.

Kyoko: Damn soft compounds&#8230;
Yuka: Woohoo!

RSG-0993.jpg

Yuka: Win!
Hitomi: And that&#8217;s how we do that.

RSG-0994.jpg

After the race, Yuka, Hitomi and Kyoko went up to the podium to celebrate the end of the championship, along with the Elise driver that came third. The event organiser walked up towards the third place Elise driver and handed him a bronze trophy and a bottle of champagne. He then handed Kyoko a silver trophy and another bottle of champagne. He picked up a large gold trophy and two bottles of champagne and walked towards Yuka and Hitomi.

Organiser: And to our series champions, the newcomers, Yuka and Hitomi! Congratulations girls!

Yuka and Hitomi held the cup up together and cheered, with the crowd cheering loudly.

Yuka: Wooooo!!
Hitomi: This feels great huh?
Yuka: Hey! Hey hold the cup for me.
Hitomi: What are you doing?

Yuka turned towards a celebrating Kyoko, shook her champagne bottle up and blasted Kyoko with a shower of champagne.

Kyoko: Yuka!!!!
Yuka: Hehehehehehe!

Kyoko fought back, shaking up her own bottle and soaked Yuka in champagne.

Yuka: Oh no you didn&#8217;t!

The pair started a full on champagne fight, pulling on each other&#8217;s clothing to poor champagne down each other&#8217;s tops. The Elise driver fled to avoid the madness. Hitomi sat down on the podium and started drinking her champagne.

Yuka: Ahhh! Hitomi help me out here!
Kyoko: I&#8217;m pouring it down your pants next!
Hitomi: You think I&#8217;m going to waste this? This is quality stuff.
Kyoko: Not down my back Yuka!!
Yuka: Haaaa!

Later on&#8230;

After an intense champagne fight, the girls received their prize money and made their way back to Yuka and Hitomi&#8217;s London hotel to get cleaned up and changed. At the hotel, they took it in turns to shower and get changed, whilst taking swigs from Hitomi&#8217;s unfinished bottle. After cleaning up, Kyoko reached inside her handbag for her prize money.

Kyoko: Well, this is what I owe you two. Good racing out there. I&#8217;m going to even the score again one day.

Kyoko handed Yuka her prize money.

Yuka: Yeah, we&#8217;ll have to do this again.
Hitomi: The second Italian Festival race is in London, which will probably be our last race if we don&#8217;t have enough to do those Lamborghini races. How much do we have now anyway?
Yuka: 135,000 Euros in total now. We&#8217;ve sure come a long way since our original budget.
Hitomi: Yeah, we&#8217;re definitely getting something epic in Germany. Anyway, how about you two settle your score next time we&#8217;re in London?
Kyoko: Next time you&#8217;re in London? Yeah, we&#8217;ll have our rematch then. Right Yuka?
Yuka: Totally!
Kyoko: Alright. Well it&#8217;s getting late and these hotels are strict on late-night visitors so I&#8217;ll see you both tomorrow? We&#8217;ll go shopping!
Yuka: Well&#8230; We&#8217;re kinda leaving tomorrow&#8230;
Kyoko: Already?
Hitomi: Tight schedule between the British Lightweight series and the first German league.
Kyoko: I understand. Kick some butt out there, I want to race the girls who dominated Europe&#8217;s organised scene.
Yuka: We will!
Hitomi: Yeah.
Kyoko: Alright then. I best be going then. Have a safe journey you two!

Kyoko gave Hitomi a hug.

Kyoko: Keep Yuka safe for me.
Hitomi: Will do.

She then turned to Yuka and cuddled her tight.

Yuka: Kyoko&#8230;!
Kyoko: I&#8217;ve missed you Yuka. This has been so awesome to race with you.
Yuka: I&#8217;ve missed you too Kyoko, it&#8217;s a shame I didn&#8217;t have my Civic with me.
Kyoko: I&#8217;ll have my MX-5 ready for the next time we meet.
Yuka: I&#8217;ll probably have whatever Italian car we end up with. It&#8217;ll be a close race no matter what.
Kyoko: Yeah. Well then.

Kyoko let go of Yuka and picked up her handbag.

Kyoko: See you both soon!
Yuka: Byee!
Hitomi: See you!

Kyoko left the hotel room, waving at the girls before closing the door behind her.

Yuka has an awesome helmet. Nice chapter.

Great story! Never found this one before sadly, just began reading it. I'm in chapter 4 now, let's see how much time it'll take until I'll get to the latests chapters... thanks for your effort writing this story, it's much fun to read! :)

Who never drifted around those last two TGTT turns please throw a stone. Not in me.

Great story! Never found this one before sadly, just began reading it. I'm in chapter 4 now, let's see how much time it'll take until I'll get to the latests chapters... thanks for your effort writing this story, it's much fun to read! :)
Thanks for reading! :D
Germany = Nurburgring?:sly:

Maybe, we'll have to wait and see

If you look at chapter 20 or around there (basically the start of the Euro-tour), there's basically a list of all the upcoming tracks there. It's hardly a secret. :P

VTiRoj
Thanks for reading! :D

If you look at chapter 20 or around there (basically the start of the Euro-tour), there's basically a list of all the upcoming tracks there. It's hardly a secret. :P

Shhhh! Is a seeekrit :embarrassed:

Latest Posts

Back