RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Hey guys,I've been lurking around for a while and finally signed up. I just wanted to tell Yall how much that the zonda tune rocks! I've never been a big fan of the car since I bought it till now.Thanks again!

DeanoM50810
Ok, thanks :)

Edit: Just sent the friend request there :P

Recieved and tuning now! Currently blasting round Suzuka...

scrapyard
Hey guys,I've been lurking around for a while and finally signed up. I just wanted to tell Yall how much that the zonda tune rocks! I've never been a big fan of the car since I bought it till now.Thanks again!

Oh god, another Zonda lover! I'm gonna have to start a fanclub soon the way things are going...and welcome to GT Planet too! :D

DeanoM50810
The car you just sent me, is it finished or was it sent back because of the paint issue? :P

Also, tried out the Indy A, will post a review soon :sly:

All finished! I hope :dopey: it was a fun car to tune, and I hope it is faster and more stable...well, as stable as 530bhp on S3s is going to get :D

DeanoM50810
Thanks, although I doubt I'll need it, I trust all my faith in you :sly:

Now you mention it, I think I only counted 5 cylinders when I put them back in...and there was a spare steering wheel too, I doubt you'll need it though :sly:

Now you mention it, I think I only counted 5 cylinders when I put them back in...and there was a spare steering wheel too, I doubt you'll need it though :sly:

I'm sure it'll still be able to do a few laps of Nurburgring without a bother without them, so yeah, I'll be grand :cool:

Edit: One more thing, was the TCS meant to be 5 or 0? :P

Last edited:
Dragonthing, well done, you deserve a standing ovation.

Your tune just kicked Midnight Z's ass by beating it by half a second around the track :sly: that thing can be wild when it wants to be, but it's still an awesome tune :) nice one 👍

DeanoM50810
Dragonthing, well done, you deserve a standing ovation.

Your tune just kicked Midnight Z's ass by beating it by half a second around the track :sly: that thing can be wild when it wants to be, but it's still an awesome tune :) nice one 👍

Huzzah! :D I had a few panicked moments when I adjusted things but in the end I am glad it's how you wanted it :embarrassed: and it is definitely wild! Luckily I had a few laps in both my M3 CSL and GTR to prepare me for it :sly:

Huzzah! :D I had a few panicked moments when I adjusted things but in the end I am glad it's how you wanted it :embarrassed: and it is definitely wild! Luckily I had a few laps in both my M3 CSL and GTR to prepare me for it :sly:

Ah i see :P some beast, I know :lol: I'm sure it'd get along really well with my old friend Mileena, consithering how much they have in common :sly:

Mileena-Unmasked.png

Kyoto - Gion_1 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

See any resemblances? :P

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport's Isuzu 4200RS

4200RS.jpg

4200RS_Big.jpg

Based on: Isuzu 4200R Concept '89
Obtained: Brand New Model from Isuzu

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 452 BHP (@ 94.8 miles)
Torque:---- 57.9 kgfm
Weight:---- 1250 kg
PP:-------- 531

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction 3
Window Weight Reduction
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/0

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/8
Accel:-- 0/16
Braking: 0/8

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -15/-20
Spring Rate: 5.5/10.0
Extension:-- 7/6
Compression: 6/5
Anti-Roll:-- 4/4
Camber:----- 1.5/1.0
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/5

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
It's back in black, with a shiny S on the name too...hey look, I'm a naming genius! It's my good old 4200R, on squishy sports tyres this time. With a nice rumbly V8 and plenty of torque, this mad concept will propel you and it's fax machine to insane speeds, all while sliding sideways :D

Great tune. This thing steers like it's on rails and when it oversteers it stays in control. Great job.

RKM Motorsport’s C63 AMG

C63AMG.jpg

C63AMG_Big.jpg

I was looking for a new daily driver and i was looking for something fast and comfortable. So i bought a Benz. 👍 So my daily needed to have stock weight, almost stock looks, decent wheels and good power.

What i did:
chipped it, racing filter, sports catalyst, full suspension, dual plate clutch, sports soft.
Broke it in, 530hp.

Result: brutal power and a wonderfull exhaust note. Nice carbon lip up front and put on the BBS's and chrome silvered those b*tches.
Gave it a custom blue-ish Mercedes colour.

I was fiddeling around with the suspension but i couldnt get the grip i needed. So i came here, saw the tune, copied the settings and it turned out really great!

Due to the weight and the power it is still quite slippery. I dont have the spoiler on the back because it looks awful 👎 so i do miss some downforce. But i dont care :D it wins races, its comfortable and it looks gorgeous. What could get any better? Thnx!

Due to the weight and the power it is still quite slippery. I dont have the spoiler on the back because it looks awful 👎 so i do miss some downforce. But i dont care :D it wins races, its comfortable and it looks gorgeous. What could get any better? Thnx!
Thanks! I don't like the spoiler either. It's getting removed if I retweak this one for Spec 2. :)
Has anyone done a tune for the MX5 Roadster TC? If so, I can't find it in the mobile friendly listing.
RJ is taking care of it. Can't give you an ETA or anything though.

I said I'd do this, so here we go...

Review for Indy A

A stock R33 has been parked in my garage for quite a while now. That was before I finally decided to tune it into the Indy A. It actually turned out rather impressive when I took it around the track. This is how it got on.

Eifel (Circuit)_5 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

Up first was a slight right turn leading to the first corner. The car stuck onto the road very well and before it had reached the corner, its speed was in the 180's, which was rather impressive.

Eifel (Circuit)_6 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

Up next were very thin roads with a variation of of sharp and easy corners. While very careful throttle control was critical for keeping it on the road and performing a perfect lap, the Indy A still managed to do rather well.

Eifel (Circuit)_8 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

Up next was a downhill part which leads to a huge uphill section. The Indy A reached some neat speeds going downhill and was still able to maintain them while going uphill.

Eifel (Circuit)_14 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

The next (and final) part were wide roads and high-speed corners. No problems were encountered here, and the Indy A flowed through the corners with ease.

Eifel (Circuit)_20 by DeanoM50810, on Flickr

And then the Indy A dashed across the line with a impressive time of 2:33.474.

In conclusion, this is a very good tune which combines speed with drivability. I would recommend this tune to anyone who hasn't tried it yet. :sly:

RKM Motorsport’s Civic Type RS

CivicTypeRS.jpg

CivicTypeRS_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda Civic Type R (EP, EU) ’01 / Honda Civic Type R (EP) ’01 / Honda Civic Type R (EP) ‘04
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 318 BHP (@ 11,208.8 miles)
Torque:---- 28 kgfm
Weight:---- 1013 kg
PP:-------- 482

PARTS
Tuning Shop

Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.558
2nd:-- 1.787
3rd:-- 1.371
4th:-- 1.120
5th:-- 0.947
6th:-- 0.830
Final: 4.764
Max Speed: 180 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 15/0
Accel:-- 40/0
Braking: 5/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/3.5
Extension:-- 7/5
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll:-- 2/7
Camber:----- 2.3/1.5
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/7

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
The EP Civic Type R still considered as the best hatchback-based Civic Type R, even 10 years after it’s introduction and it’s not hard to see why. This Type RS then, is truly a case of saving the best until last.

Fits all the EP chassis Civic’s. Transmission settings may vary.

Last edited:
Damn you Roj! I should have my sexy old school V12 and my super Scooby up to go with yet another Civic...shame I don't like the EP at all or I would try it out :sly:

Damn you Roj! I should have my sexy old school V12 and my super Scooby up to go with yet another Civic...shame I don't like the EP at all or I would try it out :sly:

Guess I shouldn't come visit then. :(

When Roj tunes all of the Civic generations, I'm sure a very notable achievement shall be unlocked.

Including or excluding CR-X's? :P

I think the only generation of Civic I've not tuned is the '79 model, which is my next little project. :D I tuned the '83 as a request and the '87 Motul seems to be happy with my original EK9 settings. :lol:

When Roj tunes all of the Civic generations, I'm sure a very notable achievement shall be unlocked.
What, is out gonna be called the 'V-TEC just kicked y0!' achievement or something?

And unless you didn't buy it, there was a 70's Civic in the last OCD.

What, is out gonna be called the 'V-TEC just kicked y0!' achievement or something?

And unless you didn't buy it, there was a 70's Civic in the last OCD.

"My Little Civic: VTEC is Magic"

I know, I bought one then realised I already had a 0 mile '79 Civic, so now I have 2! :lol:

Back