RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Actually, don't. I just realized they've actually got the original setup for that car up. Which is the one that got sent to me and redone... But then the name under it is the name used after I redid the car. Whatever. :lol:

This is why I prefer Adrenaline's site as a tune directory. It directly links to the tune's page on GTP. No fussing with editing the tune on a wiki site.

GC
I know but i was just wondering how does that concern the tuning which is why i asked

Let me tell you something: if you don't like the tune then just leave it be lol.

I may have praised the Evo X before but before I got PS3-less, I kinda ditched the Evo X because of the horrid AYC behavior. I may have to learn tuning and tune it myself but eh.

Let me tell you something: if you don't like the tune then just leave it be lol.

I may have praised the Evo X before but before I got PS3-less, I kinda ditched the Evo X because of the horrid AYC behavior. I may have to learn tuning and tune it myself but eh.

???lol did i say i don't
I did mentioned that i love the tune before

GC
???lol did i say i don't
I did mentioned that i love the tune before

Still. If the tuner says he won't revise the tune then just wait patiently. Or if you're not patient enough, go look for other tunes with the same specs.

Better still, get out there and build one yourself.

Not all people have the luxury of time, ya know. But if that guy has then I don't see why not.

But if you're talking about me... I'd rather not, you know why.

Not all people have the luxury of time, ya know. But if that guy has then I don't see why not.

But if you're talking about me... I'd rather not, you know why.

I only quoted you to add on to what you were saying. I know why you can't tune.

Hush your bickering everyone...I have started work on this
H5t1S.jpg

CJlhg.jpg

*sigh* I'm back...now if RJ would at least be a little more considerate at times that would help. I'm expecting an apology really. Oh damn he's still online

Yeah, sorry about that. I'm better now, just I was still demanding a clearer view of why Roj couldn't come last night which you wouldn't give because you all thought I would get it, when I didn't.

It is a good idea (if you want a certain colour) but I rock my own colours, like Nero for Ferraris, White for Lambos, Silver for Pagani, Blue for Chevy, Red for Dodge, Yellow for Ford. So on and so forth. That is I organize my cars :D

I actually paint by tuner... I use various shades of Red with gold rims for RKM, Blue with white rims for Venegance, Green with white rims for LDP, Black with black rims for MFT, Yellow with black rims for Praiano, and silver with black rims for Dr Slump. Other tuners, I just throw on what looks good on the car. All my stock cars are white (if available in white from the dealer)

I just finished setting up the Benz McLaren in the Chrome Red with Carbon Fiber hood and gold chrome rims :)

racer39658
I actually paint by tuner... I use various shades of Red with gold rims for RKM, Blue with white rims for Venegance, Green with white rims for LDP, Black with black rims for MFT, Yellow with black rims for Praiano, and silver with black rims for Dr Slump. Other tuners, I just throw on what looks good on the car. All my stock cars are white (if available in white from the dealer)

I just finished setting up the Benz McLaren in the Chrome Red with Carbon Fiber hood and gold chrome rims :)

Yay, best colours for a Merc! Do let us know how it goes with the McMercedes SLR :D

Well just tried the HPA tune, and Dragon you got that awd car to feel like an rwd. It turns really easy, points you right out of the turn but ugh the awd keeps you from doing a nice drift which I feel like I am about to do in this car but nothing, no matter how hard I try, that's not your fault its the platform of the tt but this car is a tease rwd feel with awd safety.

Last edited:
RKM Motorsport's V16T Black Swan

V16T.jpg

V16T_Big.jpg

Based on: Cizeta V16T '94
Obtained: Prize car/Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 803 BHP (@ 16.4 miles)
Torque:---- 105 kgfm
Weight:---- 1334 kg
PP:-------- 610

PARTS
GT Auto

Oil Change
Engine and Chassis Rebuild where necessary
Noir Onyx Paint

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/0

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

Set Max Speed, then individual ratios.
1st:-- 2.552
2nd:-- 1.607
3rd:-- 1.118
4th:-- 0.900
5th:-- 0.750
Final: 4.000
Max Speed: 255 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/10
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-10
Spring Rate: 12.5/7.5
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/3
Anti-Roll:-- 1/1
Camber:----- 1.0/1.0
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 4/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
This is the Black Swan. Whilst it looks graceful in thatt fantastic Italian supercar way, it is hiding some very interesting secrets. 6 litres, 64 valves, 16 cylinders and a supercharger, with power and torque both in the 800s.

This is not a car for those precise racers who worry about throttle control, this is for everyone else. Despite the racing slicks, this is not a stuck-to-the-tarmac racer. It has no downforce, no silly wing or bumper. Let the car take over, give it a bootful and throw it at corners, and you will see why I called this the Black Swan...it is pure chaotic evil in it's most fantastic form.

RKM Motorsport’s Blue Lighter

BlueLighter.jpg

BlueLighter_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda S2000 '01
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FR
Horsepower: 262 BHP (@ 30,399 miles)
Torque:---- 164 ft-lb
Weight:---- 1056 kg
PP:-------- 450

PARTS
GT Auto

Chassis Restore
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE THE OIL OR REBUILD THE ENGINE.

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Sports ECU
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customizable Gearbox
Fully Customizable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit
Sports Medium Tires

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 98.1%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/7
Accel:-- 0/25
Braking: 0/8

Transmission
Transmission

Set Final 1, then Max Speed, then Final 2 + individual ratios.
1st:-- 4.850
2nd:-- 3.692
3rd:-- 2.984
4th:-- 2.476
5th:-- 2.123
6th:-- 1.842
Final: 3.730/2.500
Max Speed: 112

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 14.0/15.0
Extension:-- 9/9
Compression: 7/7
Anti-Roll:-- 1/2
Camber:----- 2.0/3.5
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.08

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 8/7

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
Welcome back to the Blue Lighter.

Last edited:
Dragon why are you tuning a glorified citroen c4 :dunce::dopey:

How is a GTbyCitroen Race Car even remotely related to a Citroen C4? One's a MR, the other's a FF, one comes with 600+hp, the other comes with 200-ish hp. One looks like the batmobile, the other looks like something out of a 50s sci-fi film.

The only relationship between the two I can see is the badge.

How is a GTbyCitroen Race Car even remotely related to a Citroen C4? One's a MR, the other's a FF, one comes with 600+hp, the other comes with 200-ish hp. One looks like the batmobile, the other looks like something out of a 50s sci-fi film.

The only relationship between the two I can see is the badge.

was a joke onboy -_- thus the :dunce: and :dopey: face

RKM Motorsport's Mafia Special 600

SL600.jpg

SL600_Big.jpg

Based on: Mercedes- Benz SL 600 (R129) '98
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 620 BHP (@ 47,280 miles)
Torque:---- 80.2 kgfm
Weight:---- 1532 kg
PP:-------- 551

PARTS
GT Auto

Engine and Chassis Restoration
Nero Paint

Tuning Shop
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/35
Braking: 0/10

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/4.5
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 6/4
Anti-Roll:-- 1/7
Camber:----- 2.0/1.0
Toe:-------- -0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 3/6

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
There's something glamorous left in the old 1990's Mercedes SL600, with it's big 6-litre V12, black paint and 620bhp...wait, what?

This SL600 "Mafia Special" is the exact opposite of your bank manager's old Merc. With some scary power from it's huge engine, this is a tyre-shredding beast from the Spice Girls era that will leave you giggling all the way to the Conservative Club.

when i tried this tune out it was surprisely controllable and then i tried the subaru tune and it was the same but it lack feel of the steering

Back