TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
That PMC entry :drool: I think I may just not bother with entering :lol: And great work with the standard BMW 👍

Great job! Apart from the number plate it's hard to tell that's a standard. 👍
Fantastic PMC entry.
Your PMC entry is as mentioned, awesome.
And from the BMW set do I prefer the 1st picture the most.
Great PMC entry mate 👍
That PMC entry :drool: I think I may just not bother with entering :lol: And great work with the standard BMW 👍
Thanks for every piece of feedback.

Final Request: SVX

----

News

In late November, I will be opening up the Christmas request spots.​

So was this set worth waiting for? Absolutely!! :D

I'm not always a fan of black & white shots, but I think these two really work well. The first photo is really nice to see the tunnel being used in an original way; the oncoming wall gives a great sense of speed. I think you've judged the depth of field just right on the 2nd and 4th shots too. And again with the 3rd photo; very original, its certainly an angle I've not seen before. As very slight criticism, I'd like to see the car fill more of the photo.

Thanks for doing my request! 👍

Fantastic, TVR&FF, you've really shown the best of the car. Can't wait for my request.

So was this set worth waiting for? Absolutely!! :D

I'm not always a fan of black & white shots, but I think these two really work well. The first photo is really nice to see the tunnel being used in an original way; the oncoming wall gives a great sense of speed. I think you've judged the depth of field just right on the 2nd and 4th shots too. And again with the 3rd photo; very original, its certainly an angle I've not seen before. As very slight criticism, I'd like to see the car fill more of the photo.

Thanks for doing my request! 👍
SVX
Fantastic, TVR&FF, you've really shown the best of the car. Can't wait for my request.
Thank You

----

News

The contest entries post above, has been updated with my C.C.C.L entry.

SVX
Amazing entry TVR!

You entries are amazing, especially that Pmc entry. I also like the composition in your last Bmw shot.
I just this week in the PMC contests, goes to plan for me.

----

News

Yesterday, I created my FM4 photomode gallery on ForzaPlanet. However if you are already a member on FM.net, then you can find my gallery via that forum as well.​

NTX
Going to check it out buddy, trust me! And I´m going to create a gallery too soon :)
I will visit your gallery in a bit.

Great contest entries man - love the tone in all of your shots.
At least one of my entries, has made it into a poll.

Cheers

----

News

During Monday evening, my first update from FM4 was released. However if you want to find the correct update, then all you need to do is click here

News - 31/10/2011

I will try to resume the updates, starting this week or next week. However the next update, is still the final request.

Thanks for every piece of comment.

----

News

The final request, may be released near the end of this month or early next month. And for one very good reason, I had quite a few games to finish off in single player.​

Thanks for both comments.

----

Click for the full size

A little fact: My last update, was released 2 months and 10 days ago. However if I classed contest posts as updates, then it would be a different story.

Back