RVR Tuners - Feb 12th - Evolution X TC (Gymkhana)

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,156 comments
Drag Racing.... ugh... I'm not a fan. ok, let's say you are in the real world and someone gave you $5 million to spend on a Veyron or R35, a house and whatnot... would buy the R35 Spec-V ($170,000) or the Veyron Super Sport ($2,400,000)

I do not think of the GT-R as a Skyline.... it is technically a supercar and has 500+ BHP stock... It is way out of the Skylines league in terms of performance. My favorite Skyline is the R33 (or maybe the R34)

Um What's with the colours? I know it's Christmas, but really? :lol:

I'd just take the keys to a Veyron SS and then spend the rest of the 5 mill on a sensible car like say…a Civic. And then a house.

It isn't a Skyline. And Y U NO LYKE R32?! Too understeery? Or just not good looking?

Um What's with the colours? I know it's Christmas, but really? :lol:

I'd just take the keys to a Veyron SS and then spend the rest of the 5 mill on a sensible car like say…a Civic. And then a house.

It isn't a Skyline. And Y U NO LYKE R32?! Too understeery? Or just not good looking?

The R32 is ok, but there isn't any bodykits for the rear end in the game so it looks really high up if you have a bodykit in the front end... and most of the modern Skylines understeer anyway :indiff:

Ok maybe $5 million was to much... lets say $3 million. :sly:

As quoted from MintBerryCrunch "Christmas is serious business!" :lol:

Drag Racing.... ugh... I'm not a fan. ok, let's say you are in the real world and someone gave you $5 million to spend on a Veyron or R35, a house and whatnot... would buy the R35 Spec-V ($170,000) or the Veyron Super Sport ($2,400,000)

I do not think of the GT-R as a Skyline.... it is technically a supercar and has 500+ BHP stock... It is way out of the Skylines league in terms of performance. My favorite Skyline is the R33 (or maybe the R34)
I'd buy a Viper or a Corvette plus a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and still have more money left over than your so called supercar GT-R!:D :lol:

By the way that laugh was me laughing all the way to the bank as I leave you in my dust.:D

Last edited:
I'd buy a Viper or a Corvette a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and still have more money left over than your so called supercar GT-R!:D :lol:

By the way that laugh was me laughing all the way to the bank as I leave you in my dust.:D

I'd take a Terminator Cobra myself. :D Do you mind exporting one for me? :lol:

FT-86 Drifter

DeepForestRaceway-2-1.jpg

What to buy:
Body Ridgity improvement (Optional, not sure how the tune works with out it, might even improve it.)

Engine tuning 1,2 and 3
Sport ECU

Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter

Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter: sports
Titanium racing exhaust

6 speed close transmission

Clutch twin plate
Flywheel Semi racing
FC LSD
Carbon prop shaft

FC Suspension.

Comfort hard tyres.

The tune:
LSD:

Initial: 55
Accel:60
Braking: 60

Suspension:
Ride height: -15/-15
Spring rate: 10.3/10.6
Damper (Ext): 4/5
Damper (Comp): 5/5
Anti roll: 2/2

Camber angle (-): 0.7/1.4
Toe: 0.20/0.50

Comments:
Personally Im not too happy with this tune. It has a little problem which I cant pinpoint. This tune is the best I could pull out of it, just remember NO WEIGHT LOSS and you'll be fine.

O look who it is Mr.Nismo34 showing off his own drift tunes trying to take away business from Team Shmo Drifting. lol just joke it's cool. I just noticed the drift tunes now and this car is "similar" to the one I did, but the one huge difference is your toe is total opposite. Try doing the same toe settings, but all to the negative. You said you can't pinpoint a small problem with it and for me when that happens it's usually the toe. Hopefully that helps.

O look who it is Mr.Nismo34 showing off his own drift tunes trying to take away business from Team Shmo Drifting. lol just joke it's cool. I just noticed the drift tunes now and this car is "similar" to the one I did, but the one huge difference is your toe is total opposite. Try doing the same toe settings, but all to the negative. You said you can't pinpoint a small problem with it and for me when that happens it's usually the toe. Hopefully that helps.

Competition's Competition. :lol: Cheers for the Tip Shmo, since this tune was released I have tweaked it a little (Ok, A LOT) and it does feel much better now... I'll have to redo that tune when I get a chance... Cheers again for the tip.

Anyone having solution for Bugatti Veyron and the understeer?

Park it on the side of the road and leave it there* :lol:

*Just joking. I'll leave that for Dylan to find for you, If he'll touch the thing. Try Very stiff springs in the back, quite a high compression on the dampers on the back, high front toe angle, high-ish camber. Thats what Im running on my personal veyron. I Still want to leave it on the side of the road but it helps. The exact values I am unsure of.

Sorry if im being abit like a Grammar Nazi, but how can 4 seats fit 5 people, is the fifth one in the boot??

Oops... It seems that there is only room for 2 people in the back of the GT-R
Umbrella-F1-GT-R-1.jpg

My mistake!

And I might tune the Veyron just to annoy onboy... It probably won't be for a while though!

Copper & Bronze Mini Cooper S '11 Elite
nJ4xQ.jpg

288BHP - 479PP - 970KG

What to buy:
Weight Loss - Stage 3
Window Weight Loss
Carbon Bonnet (Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhuast Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
High Range RPM Turbo
Fully Custom Transmission
LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Custom Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

The Tune

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.907
2nd Gear - 2.086
3rd Gear - 1.586
4th Gear - 1.262
5th Gear - 1.050
6th Gear - 0.865
Final Gear - 3.828
Top Speed 149Mph (After changes 168Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 15
Acceleration - 24
Braking - 9

Suspension:
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 4.9/6.9
Dampers Ext.: 5/6
Dampers Comp: 4/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber Angle: 2.0/1.8
Toe Angle: -0.20/-0.35

Brake Balance:
4/7

Comments:
The Mini has had a very historic life over the years... this new one is keeping the same style as the past Mini's (from 2002 and up). This car has had many problems with the stock with it's wheelspin and understeer. It is better now though with my new tune and the wheelspin has been tuned down!

Extra:
Max. Torque: 34kgfm/5700RPM
Drivetrain: FF
Power to Weight Ratio: 3.31kg/BHP

The BMW owned Mini manufactured the 2nd generation Mini Cooper in 2002 and it meeted strong sales.. then came various editions of the S version. The Mini Cooper S had more power and weighed less than the regular models. The newest version of the S has had a slight facelift and a power increase!

ISUZU PIAZZA XE 1981

amuCN.jpg

323BHP/1013kg
476PP
Acquired From UCD

Your checklist of things to purchase
GT AUTO:
Oil Change
Engine Restoration
Chassis Refreshment
Any Aftermarket Wheels
Wing (Optional if you're looking for extra downforce. You won't need it for this tune)
GT TUNING SHOP:
Everything except Chassis reinforcement/Rigidity improvement

And now, the tune:

Transmission:
Top Speed: 174MPH
Final Gear: 4.000
Limited Slip Differential
IT: 17
AS: 31
BS: 30
Suspension
RH: -30/-30
SR: 8.8/6.3
EXT Dampers: 4/4
COMP Dampers: 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/5
Camber: 2.0/1.5
Toe: -0.18/0.02
Brakes
5/5

Closing Comments: Been a while since I posted a tune here at RVR. I have returned with a very random vehicle of choice, but a very good one at that. Sure it's an Isuzu, but does that mean it's cheap, boring, and slow? In RVR's eyes, that is negative. We decided to pick up this nearly junked Piazza XE from the UCD with just under 59,800 miles on the clock. We handcrafted each and every upgraded part to fit the new race-prepped Piazza we had in mind. In the end, we ended up with a 323HP hot hatch that could do 0-60 in just over 4 seconds and hit speeds of up to 168MPH! This tune also works well with drifting; simply slap on comfort softs (comfort mediums for more slide at the expense of control), and you should easily gold the drift trials without much effort. Chief designer Guigiaro would be proud at our work.

Last edited:
i gotta say i kinda amazed by the gt86 this thing grip when the tires are warm but when the tires are cold it still oversteers

Hi there. I was wondering if you could do a setup for a fully tuned Bugatti Veyron. I'd like the Bugatti to be able to steer, since I need it for circuit racing. Surprised? Eh, im not much of a drag guy so.....yeah would be nice if you could one, I dont think any of the other big names has a setup for Veyron. It's a beast car, handling is the only problem.

Hi there. I was wondering if you could do a setup for a fully tuned Bugatti Veyron. I'd like the Bugatti to be able to steer, since I need it for circuit racing. Surprised? Eh, im not much of a drag guy so.....yeah would be nice if you could one, I dont think any of the other big names has a setup for Veyron. It's a beast car, handling is the only problem.

That's two requests for a that thing in a week... I'll look into it and if I can make the car better i'll post it here! :D

It'll probably be a couple of days before I'll have a look at it though.

That's two requests for a that thing in a week... I'll look into it and if I can make the car better i'll post it here! :D

It'll probably be a couple of days before I'll have a look at it though.

Great, thanks in advance! I've used a number of your tunes already, so thats why I came to RVR. Im planning a mini endurance race online about 10 laps on The Ring, and im thinking of using @ 650pp the RX-7 LM with your setup. I wonder how will that go.....
:)

tuning like 5 cars right now because nothing happening right now:indiff: happy new year and the drift tune for the gt86 is pretty good too:)

Mazda RX-7 TC Zoe Payne Edition Elite
uzyM2.jpg

642BHP - 640PP - 975KG

What to buy:
Rigidity Improvement
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Sports Exhaust Manifold
High Range RPM Turbo
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel]
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Hard Tires

The Tune

Aero:
35/60

Transmission:
1st Gear - 2.633
2nd Gear - 1.876
3rd Gear - 1.405
4th Gear - 1.104
5th Gear - 0.887
6th Gear - 0.737
Final Gear - 4.300
Top Speed 224mph (After changes 211Mph)

LSD:
Initial Torque - 8
Acceleration - 11
Braking - 6

Suspension:
Ride Height: 2/6
Spring Rate: 9.7/7.9
Dampers Ext: 7/5
Dampers Comp: 5/2
Anti-Roll Bars: 6/3
Camber Angle: 2.1/1.7
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.15

Brake Balance:
6/7

Comments:
The Mazda RX-7 TC is a fast agile and aggressive vehicle which makes it the perfect car to represent Zoe Payne in Gran Turismo!
This car has a personality.. if you treat the car right you will get along fine in the races but one mistake could cost you the race! It is a very feisty car :D

Extra:
Max. Torque: 60kgfm/7500RPM
Drivetrain: FR
Power to Weight Ratio: 1.49kg/BHP

The Mazda RX-7 TC is not a real world vehicle so there is not much to be said here about it but you might still be wondering who the hell Zoe Payne is. For all of you not in the know she is one of the characters in EA's Snowboarding game SSX... and she would be similar to the RX-7 TC is terms of personality... She is fast, agile but is hot headed and can get in trouble easily!

Well in Spec 1 it was meant for racing but I guess I shall retune it so it wont slide around the place... Thanks Spec 2 :indiff:
:lol:

Lol when I was asking that, its because when I drift I see people drifting it and then I see people race it so I didn't know its purpose. If the tune wasn't good I wouldn't review it.

Rainbow Dash Nissan GT-R R35 TC Elite
ZxpD4.jpg

768BHP - 681PP - 1215KG

What to buy:
Sports ECU
Engine Stage 2
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhuast
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Mid Range RPM Turbo
Twin Plate Clutch
Torque Distribution Center Diff
Semi-Racing Flywheel
LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Fully Custom Suspension
Racing Hard Tires

The Tune

Aero:
35/60

Transmission:
1st Gear - 3.025
2nd Gear - 2.128
3rd Gear - 1.629
4th Gear - 1.285
5th Gear - 1.037
6th Gear - 0.842
Final Gear - 3.700
Top Speed 236mph (After changes 224Mph)

Torque Diff:
25/75

LSD:
Initial Torque - 8/12
Acceleration - 22/27
Braking - 6/9

Suspension:
Ride Height: 2/0
Spring Rate: 12.7/9.1
Dampers Ext: 5/7
Dampers Comp: 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber Angle: 2.2/1.6
Toe Angle: -0.10/0.12

Brake Balance:
6/7

Comments:
I've always loved the Nissan GT-R and when I saw this car in the DLC my jaw nearly hit the floor. This is easily my new favorite car in the whole game... and the best car deserves to represent the best pony right? The GT-R R35 TC does just that with its amazing acceleration, top speed and agility and will speed around the track with ease, Also with this colour the GT-R R35 TC is now 20% cooler!

Extra:
Max. Torque: 91kgfm/5400RPM
Drivetrain: 4WD
Power to Weight Ratio: 1.55kg/BHP

The Nissan GT-R R35 TC is (sadly) not a real race car so I am unable to tell you about the history of it... The colour on the GT-R is GT Polarized 010-P (from DLC). Rainbow Dash is a character from the Hasbro/Studio B/Lauren Faust Production MLP:FiM. She is super fast and agile and has an attitude to match!

Back