Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT5 Touge | Initial D Recreation

• Thread starter TimberW
  • 5,624 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is PSN offline? I'm thinking of maybe getting on. But if it's offline, I'll continue watching tennis.

It seems to be up but I can't join Henry because of network incompatibility. There are other people in his room though.

Date:7/1/2012
Rival 1: Skylinz_Ssz (Class A)
Rival 2: xXHannibaalXx (Class A)
Course: Tomiwara Road
Batte Style: CMSD-3
Winner: xXHanniballXx
Battle Rating: 5/5

My First Official Race in Lots. 1st round,Hannibal start first, at the first section i start to lose behind due to my R34's handling , around middle to last section i catch up with the rx7. 2nd round, my turn to lead , was very nervous since it was my 1st. then suddenly Rx7 overtake me in the 1st section, well almost , i got it back since i was inside in the next corner. It went well till one corner i late brake and front a bit damaged. the Rx7 pass and wins. It was in night time so i couldnt see clearly. Great Race. I Hope i can do better in later battles :) As im more used to race at race tracks

it says "your network is offline."
maintenance im assuming?

anyways.. has anyone seen this awesome touge video?

Lol this video? I remember it, this guy name TwinTurboRS I think has a full video including a video that had a FC and White R32 racing

Rival 1: Skylinz_Ssz (Class A)
Rival 2: xXHannibaalXx (Class A)
Batte Style: CMSD-3
Winner: xXHannibaalXx

My First Official Race in Lots. 1st round,Hannibal start first, at the first section i start to lose behind due to my R34's handling , around middle to last section i catch up with the rx7. 2nd round, my turn to lead , was very nervous since it was my 1st. then suddenly Rx7 overtake me in the 1st section, well almost , i got it back since i was inside in the next corner. It went well till one corner i late brake and front a bit damaged. the Rx7 pass and wins. It was in night time so i couldnt see clearly. Great Race. I Hope i can do better in later battles :) As im more used to race at race tracks

Confirmed 5/5 great race, I thought I could maybe get away with a win on the first round but Skylinz managed to catch up in the second half after I got a lead of about 2 seconds. At the start of the second round he took a corner too wide so I managed to pull alongside of him through a couple of slalom corners but finally had to back away since I couldn't complete the overtake. After that I got a bit of front suspension damage when I misjudged a corner which got me a bit worried but I managed to keep the pressure on and stay right on his bumper until he oversteered in a corner exit, giving me the opportunity to pass and secure the win. Good fair match and the course was pretty challenging! Never raced there before.

Date: 6/1/2012
Rival 1: kadoimmortal (class A)
Rival 2: che69velle (class A)
Battle Style: cmsd 3 seconds
Course: Ginkou line
Winner: kadoimmortal
Rate: 5/5

my first battle this season at a track i'm not great at. I damaged my front susp first rnd at the double left hand blind corner giving chev a slight lead but i was able to close the gap by the finish. I didnt lrn and rnd 2 hit the wall same spot giving chev the opportunity to close in. Rnd 3 i ran clean and stayed right behind. Rnd 4 i started to pull away early then took the double blind left and hit the wall for 3rd time same place but didnt suffer additional dmg and kept the gap open finishing 3.1 sec ahead.

Date: 7/1/2012
Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class A)
Rival 2: vacaseg9 (class A)
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec
Course: Snake Canyon (Night)
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

Wow what an amazing race, ive done alot of free run races with vacaseg in all kinds of cars and I know he is damn quick and capable of being a top level LotS driver.
Round 1 Vacaseg lead it off, I was surprised by the cornering in speed of of his NSX-R and its straight line speed. I was able to stay close to him but I didnt feel like we was going at our cars full potential, I noticed vacaseg brake very early for one turn, I kept this in mind for a later round..

Round 2 im leading I figure I'll go all out and pull away from his nsx.. but that didnt happen, the night time is messing up my rythem slightly, and I noticed vaca had turned of his lights ;) he was able to stay right on my tail but I didnt give him any oppertunity to pass he closed the gap up tight in the last high speed sector on the long straights.

Round 3 and now im getting worried I might not be able to win this race, I stayed as close as I could to vacas waiting for the turn where he early braked previously but he knew what was coming as i moved my car to try and take the inside before braking he spoted me and blocked well, at this point there is only a few long straights and 2 tight right hand corners left i didnt think there much I could do here but stay behind and wait for round 4, but as we enter the last 2 corners vacas run wide from late braking and I was able to get upside of him and hold the inside for the last turn and now its a drag race to the finish, his NSX R was pulling faster than my M3 I could see him slowly edging forward but as we crossed the finish line the timer poped up "0.026" seconds ahead.. Phew! what a close race,
Great driver, Great car on a challenging track. looking forward to our race next week mate :D

Rival 1: RedSuns-Maccer42 (class A)
Rival 2: vacaseg9 (class A)
Battle Style: CMSD 3sec
Course: Snake Canyon (Night)
Winner: RedSuns-Maccer42

Wow what an amazing race, ive done alot of free run races with vacaseg in all kinds of cars and I know he is damn quick and capable of being a top level LotS driver.
Round 1 Vacaseg lead it off, I was surprised by the cornering in speed of of his NSX-R and its straight line speed. I was able to stay close to him but I didnt feel like we was going at our cars full potential, I noticed vacaseg brake very early for one turn, I kept this in mind for a later round..

Round 2 im leading I figure I'll go all out and pull away from his nsx.. but that didnt happen, the night time is messing up my rythem slightly, and I noticed vaca had turned of his lights ;) he was able to stay right on my tail but I didnt give him any oppertunity to pass he closed the gap up tight in the last high speed sector on the long straights.

Round 3 and now im getting worried I might not be able to win this race, I stayed as close as I could to vacas waiting for the turn where he early braked previously but he knew what was coming as i moved my car to try and take the inside before braking he spoted me and blocked well, at this point there is only a few long straights and 2 tight right hand corners left i didnt think there much I could do here but stay behind and wait for round 4, but as we enter the last 2 corners vacas run wide from late braking and I was able to get upside of him and hold the inside for the last turn and now its a drag race to the finish, his NSX R was pulling faster than my M3 I could see him slowly edging forward but as we crossed the finish line the timer poped up "0.026" seconds ahead.. Phew! what a close race,
Great driver, Great car on a challenging track. looking forward to our race next week mate :D

COMFIRMED AWESOME RACE !!JUST LIKE DON SAYS IT DOSENT MATER IF U WIN 4 AN INCH OR A MILE WINING IS WINING!! :sly: GREAT RACE GREAT DRIVER GREAT TRACK LOOKING FOWARD TO REMATCH :)👍

Nice battle! I noticed that you mentioned about the headlights. Can you actually switch off the headlights? I thought it was just high and low beam.

Nice battle! I noticed that you mentioned about the headlights. Can you actually switch off the headlights? I thought it was just high and low beam.

ONLY LOW BEAMS TIMBER I WISH I COULD BUT OFF BUT TO THE CAR IN FRONT ITS SIMILAR! U CANT SEE VERY WEEL IN MIRROR WERE IS THE CAR WEN ON LOW BEAMS! I SCREWD MY LAST CORNER AND CORNER BEFORE THAT! WERE I SLIPED IN SOME GRAVEL AT HI SPEED! AFTER THAT I WAS LIKE :nervous: THEN WITH LOW VISION I MISSED BRAKING POINT :crazy: HE WENT 4 IT AND EPIC DRAG RACE :)👍

The final round of a battle between me and Gr3yKn1ght. Editing is pretty poor but this is the 1st video I have edited. If anyone can tell me why the video is smaller than the box that would be appreciated, Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind I sussed out how to make it widescreen.

Last edited:
The final round of a battle between me and Gr3yKn1ght. Editing is pretty poor but this is the 1st video I have edited. If anyone can tell me why the video is smaller than the box that would be appreciated, Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind I sussed out how to make it widescreen.

Awesome mate! 👍

GUYS ILL BE ON ALL DAY ON LOTS ROOM MAY HAVE BAD CONECTION SO 4 NOW ROOM NUM: 1472-6118-3701-4255-5132 JOIN ME IFF U WANT SOME BATTLING!! TRACK IS USHIMINE! :gtpflag: JOIN :D

VACASEG9
GUYS ILL BE ON ALL DAY ON LOTS ROOM MAY HAVE BAD CONECTION SO 4 NOW ROOM NUM: 1472-6118-3701-4255-5132 JOIN ME IFF U WANT SOME BATTLING!! TRACK IS USHIMINE! :gtpflag: JOIN :D

I'm in your room now. Please remember to off your caps lock.

We did an Initial D cars photoshoot. Group photos are hard to organise. Thanks to everyone who was online and came to take the shoot. Will upload the photos and will be one of the front page images.

Rival 1:vacaseg9 (a)
Rival 2:wynter (a)
Course:ushimine
Batte Style:cmsd -3
Winner:vacas
Battle Rating:5/5

great battle wynter leaded i tryed my pass on 2nd corner and got him and got away with confortable lead! :)👍

Rival 1:vacaseg9 (b)
Rival 2:blaze (b)

second turn i tryed passing but oversteared doo to a litle tap but hold my passing line making sucsses into next corner and then spreading the lead!

Rival 2:skylinz (b)

in first corner i noticed more speed from my car so positioned myself in skys rear and made a pass he almost frustrated me with late braking but he got under! from there on i build a comfortable lead! :)👍

Last edited:
Rival 1: H_enry_T (b)
Rival 2: Blaze (b)
Course: Ushimine
Batte Style: CMSD 3sec
Winner: H_enry_T

Good race. I chose to lead in the first round and saw Blaze sliding around the corners. After he spun out, I decided to slow down a bit because I wasnt familiar with the track. At the final corner he spun out again and I had a secure victory.

If there are any grammatical mistakes, it's because of the Android.

Rival 1: H_enry_T (b)
Rival 2: Skylinz_Ssr (b)
Batte Style: CMSD 3sec
Winner: H_enry_T
Battle Rating: 4/5

Why 4 out of 5? Because during and after round 3, things started getting a little dirty. It was like a witch circle, either he passes me and I pass him before the end or vica versa. We went through 11 rounds and 3 redos, but on round 11, I passed Skylinz from the outside in a high-speed section and managed to stay in the lead until the end. Great race, but a word of advice, Skylinz, you can't go in that aggressive and ram your opponents out of your way. This isn't Need For Speed, and even there it doesn't work.

I forgot to save the replay of that one, dammit!

Last edited:
Date:5/1/2012
Rival 2:H_ENRY_T (b)
Course:SERRA DA FREITA
I leaded 1st round he stayed with me!
2nd round i passed on 1st corner spreaded the lead

Rival 1:vacaseg9 (a)
Rival 2:H_ENRY_T (a)
Batte Style:ggu

i warned him!! my nsxr just won comfortably

Rival 1:vacaseg9 (B)
Rival 2:CRYSTALBUDS (B)
Batte Style:CMSD-3

I GOT AWAY FROM CRYSTAL OUTPERFORMING HIS 86 WITH MY EG6

Last edited:
Date:05/01/2012
Rival 1: HKS_RagGT-R
Rival 2: GTP_TimberW
Course: Ushimine
Battle Style: GG1lap warm up ( B class )
Winner: HKS_RagGT-R
I challenged Timber for this race and he wanted to do the GG with a warm up lap. I agreed and after 30sec. we did the warm up lap behind the leading group. After the warm up lap, Wynter kindly ghosted for us after following us through. Timber took the lap on the straight with my S2k right behind. On the first corner, Timber took it wide leaving the inside for me to take. Timber pressured me to the first checkpoint corner. From there on, I managed to build up a confortable lead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back