RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

So, liek...I kinda got bored today and I might have accidentally the NSX-R 3rd Anniversary...

BjtWn.jpg

cukWm.jpg

VZPqa.jpg

foxWq.jpg

And it currently holds the Eiger K Trail lap record at an insane 4:04.3, beating the fully tuned Mini Countryman's 4:13 and the Evo IV's 4:15. I think it looks quite good as on off-roader!

Glad to hear you approve! :D

:D
Few Questions though. A:was it tuned for a DS3 or a Wheel? and B:with everything off do you also include tire wear off? When i tested it,I tested it with tire/fuel usage on. It Seemed to get griper on lap two.(At Nurburgring Nordschleife with sport softs)[below is the car your tune is on. Hemi Orange w/ BBS painted in its stock white. when i get more time later tonight i'll take it out for more runs)

6727134445_ff71446363_b.jpg

:D
Few Questions though. A:was it tuned for a DS3 or a Wheel? and B:with everything off do you also include tire wear off? When i tested it,I tested it with tire/fuel usage on. It Seemed to get griper on lap two.(At Nurburgring Nordschleife with sport softs)[below is the car your tune is on. Hemi Orange w/ BBS painted in its stock white. when i get more time later tonight i'll take it out for more runs)

I tuned it with a DS3, and was mainly setting it up online whilst learning a custom track, with tyre wear on. That's how I know it has a tendency to pull so hard it eats its front tyres after a couple of laps :dopey: and your Golf is looking good! :D

Just used your Leaf tune and before I can try it, why on Earth does my leaf have the same engine noise as a Ferrari 458? Lol.

Just used your Leaf tune and before I can try it, why on Earth does my leaf have the same engine noise as a Ferrari 458? Lol.

We installed the V8 from the 458 under the bonnet of the Leaf. :sly:

RKM installed a killer sound system that only plays engine noises.:lol:

lol dont joke... if i owned a leaf thats what i would be doing, and some how sync it up to match the gas pedal so it matched the rpms

RKM Motorsport’s Aventador LP830

AventadorLP830.jpg

AventadorLP830_Big.jpg

Based on: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 ‘11
Obtained: DLC

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 838 BHP (@ 606.2 miles)
Torque:---- 78 kgfm
Weight:---- 1276 kg
PP:-------- 631

PARTS
GT Auto

Rays Volk Triniti V Wheels
Type A Front Aero
Type C Rear Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 5/15

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 4.550
2nd:-- 3.150
3rd:-- 2.350
4th:-- 1.864
5th:-- 1.543
6th:-- 1.337
7th:-- 1.194
Final: 2.500
Max Speed: 186 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 15/15
Accel:-- 45/35
Braking: 10/10

Drivetrain
Torque Distribution: 30/70

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 13.0/9.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 5/7
Camber:----- 2.4/3.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
You probably know what an Aventador is and what it can do. You also probably know what to expect from an Aventador after being tuned by us. So, we won’t bore you with what you already know. Instead, have some statistics, which will tell you something you don’t know.

1.9 seconds to 60mph.
4.3 seconds to 100mph.
237mph top speed.
1:20 at Trial Mountain.

Last edited:
Just reading through, and though I like the Aventador standing still, with the spoiler up it has a bad case of ugly.

With the diffuser added, though (at least I think that's an add-on), it somehow looks right again.

The extra spoiler is still wrongish.

Just reading through, and though I like the Aventador standing still, with the spoiler up it has a bad case of ugly.

With the diffuser added, though (at least I think that's an add-on), it somehow looks right again.

The extra spoiler is still wrongish.
I guess it depends on your tastes. I find the spoiler gives that "you knew you didn't have a chance" look to it. Really mean and aggressive, befitting of a Lamborghini. :D

Yeah, it's an add-on. One of three choices for the diffusers actually.

Yes but can it keep up with my "Spectre"?:crazy::lol:

The Cien? I think that wouldn't be a problem. :sly:

Afraid I'm having a bad internet day today so can't get the "Spectre" on share and have been unable to get the last couple sets of DLC so I don't have the test track yet.:grumpy::mad:

What if my Aventador has 830hp without the Engine Stage mods? It's broken in. It basically has no permanent mods.

I'll let you know how it drives in this "special" situtation though

6th:-- 1.337
I see what you did there.

Last edited:
Back