RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

1.58G on launch. No point adding it to the notes, 1.9 to 60mph says it all. :sly:

With acceleration such as this, I may have to change my driving style, from slow in / fast out,
to => Stop here / Teleport there. :scared:

Just reading through, and though I like the Aventador standing still, with the spoiler up it has a bad case of ugly.

With the diffuser added, though (at least I think that's an add-on), it somehow looks right again.

The extra spoiler is still wrongish.

I prefer the Type B wing than the Type A spoiler, kinda fits with the SV Lambo in my mind :P

What if my Aventador has 830hp without the Engine Stage mods? It's broken in. It basically has no permanent mods.

I'll let you know how it drives in this "special" situtation though

I see what you did there.
Then you'll get different acceleration and top speed figures and the gear ratios may not fit exactly.
Secret turbo for the Aventador, perhaps? :D
No, that's a piece of the GT-R that the Aventador ripped to shreds during testing, that ended up stuck in the bumper. I'll remove it now. :lol:
Just to make sure Roj is there any exhaust on this?

Sports exhaust.

I know why……is it for the 'shoots? :D

close... it's purely for the creator of the Speed Legend series :lol: I can't grasp the exact concept of suspension and diff tuning so yeah. I'm not fit to make my own tune yet.

RKM Motorsport’s Aventador LP830

AventadorLP830.jpg

AventadorLP830_Big.jpg

Based on: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 ‘11
Obtained: DLC

Tuner Comments:
You probably know what an Aventador is and what it can do. You also probably know what to expect from an Aventador after being tuned by us. So, we won’t bore you with what you already know. Instead, have some statistics, which will tell you something you don’t know.

1.9 seconds to 60mph.
4.4 seconds to 100mph.
237mph top speed.
1:20 at Trial Mountain.

Here is my opinion based on what I see here:

Wild "I'm gonna bite your head off" looks;
A engine with 800-plus:censored:Power;
237 miles of goddamm speed;
And RKM 5-year warrant:dopey:!

I hope I can get that DLC one day...

Does anyone know why my Aventador has 634pp with aero on 15 and sports-exhaust and everything else maxed?
EDIT: And not broken in at all I might add.

Roj should leave the 0-60 0-100 tests to the americans.... its the only motor sport we are good at :dopey: And plus I pulled 1.72 G's and got 1.877 secs 0-60 and 0-100 4.238 for the Aventador :sly: great car by the way

Does anyone know why my Aventador has 634pp with aero on 15 and sports-exhaust and everything else maxed?
EDIT: And not broken in at all I might add.
Perhaps you oil changed it?
Roj should leave the 0-60 0-100 tests to the americans.... its the only motor sport we are good at :dopey: And plus I pulled 1.72 G's and got 1.877 secs 0-60 and 0-100 4.238 for the Aventador :sly: great car by the way

With 830bhp too? :P

It is a sweet car. I have to force myself not to drive it so I can get some tuning done. :lol:

I dont know whats happening but there is like super break in on my car, i did a few races and it shot up to like 856 with only about 51 miles on it

Last edited:

AventadorLP830.jpg

AventadorLP830_Big.jpg

Based on: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 ‘11
Obtained: DLC

Drivetrain: 4WD
Horsepower: 830 BHP (@ 159.2 miles)
Torque:---- 78 kgfm
Weight:---- 1276 kg
PP:-------- 630

PARTS
GT Auto

Rays Volk Triniti V Wheels
Type A Front Aero
Type C Rear Aero
Type A Wing

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Torque Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 5/15

Ballast
Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 4.550
2nd:-- 3.150
3rd:-- 2.350
4th:-- 1.864
5th:-- 1.543
6th:-- 1.337
7th:-- 1.194
Final: 2.500
Max Speed: 186 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 15/15
Accel:-- 45/35
Braking: 10/10

Drivetrain
Torque Distribution: 30/70

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 13.0/9.0
Extension:-- 7/8
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 5/7
Camber:----- 2.4/3.0
Toe:-------- –0.20/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
You probably know what an Aventador is and what it can do. You also probably know what to expect from an Aventador after being tuned by us. So, we won’t bore you with what you already know. Instead, have some statistics, which will tell you something you don’t know.

1.9 seconds to 60mph.
4.4 seconds to 100mph.
237mph top speed.
1:20 at Trial Mountain.
Can't wait to give this a go. That spoiler looks absolutely horrific though :yuck:

Can't wait to give this a go. That spoiler looks absolutely horrific though :yuck:

I beg to differ. The spoiler looks awesome, shame that I don't have money to buy the DLC and own the Aventador.

Not always.

You guys usually put in the comments of each tune if the car has been fully broke in, right?

You guys usually put in the comments of each tune if the car has been fully broke in, right?

Kind of. Only tunes which are designed for a certain PP (usually shootout tunes) get that little disclaimer saying it's fully broken in, in order to hit the needed PP level.

I strongly disagree. I really like the modern look of the Aventador. The spoiler makes it just the more aggressive, emphasising the wide stance of the car.
I haven't tried out the tunes here for some time. Hopefully I'll get a chance later.

Honestly, the spoiler on the Aventador looks absolutely perfect when the car is sitting still or cruising through a parking lot.

Then it becomes "You knew you had no chance".

hey guys! I'm brand new to GTPLANET as of tonight and am super excited to be apart of the community. I loved playing gt4
for many years and recently bought gt5.
The Viper SRT10 has been my favorite car
for years and I had an awesome tune for mine on gt4 but I lost it. As you guys should seem to be one of the foremost tuners around I thought I would ask if you had (or now someone who has a good) racing tune for an maxed out 08 SRT10 Viper (non acr). I don't have home Internet so I can't send you the car, but I would be happy to do an in depth review of one of your cars if you like. let me know what to do. thanks

gt4viper
hey guys! I'm brand new to GTPLANET as of tonight and am super excited to be apart of the community. I loved playing gt4
for many years and recently bought gt5.
The Viper SRT10 has been my favorite car
for years and I had an awesome tune for mine on gt4 but I lost it. As you guys should seem to be one of the foremost tuners around I thought I would ask if you had (or now someone who has a good) racing tune for an maxed out 08 SRT10 Viper (non acr). I don't have home Internet so I can't send you the car, but I would be happy to do an in depth review of one of your cars if you like. let me know what to do. thanks

Normally we'd ask for a full review before taking a request, like the OP states, but don't worry about that. I have been planning to release my SRT10 tune for a while now, probably within the next few days :sly:

Normally we'd ask for a full review before taking a request, like the OP states, but don't worry about that. I have been planning to release my SRT10 tune for a while now, probably within the next few days :sly:

Speaking of next few days, do you want to let me and RJ in on your shootout plans? You know, so we can help out while you're flipping burgers at McDerps. :P

Dragonthing

Thanks for the help, GTPLANET ROCKS!
I'd love to do a review of one of your tunes, any preference?

gt4viper
Thanks for the help, GTPLANET ROCKS!
I'd love to do a review of one of your tunes, any preference?

Since you're a Viper fan, how about the Python tune for the ACR? :D or the Viper GTS...

It's entirely your choice though, review anything that you like :dopey:

I think I must watch to much top gear, all that babbling and I managed to tell your readers nothing other than that it's a P.I.T.A. to drive stock, and that you did a good job helping it hook up.

AventadorLP830.jpg

Absolutely fantastic.!! My new favourite car. :)

Excellent work, Roj, the car is perfect and very well balanced. It rips the corners like butter, and on SSR X maxed out nearly 400 kph (almost 250 mph).

Just changed the colors a little bit: :D

(Click for larger)

I like bad looking car...

Many thanks and excellent job Roj!!

Chat you soon. :)

Back