The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,739 views
Hidan no Aria and Ben-To?! Screw those pieces of 🤬, BAKEMONOGATARI.
 
Hidan no Aria is just fanservice, and Nisemonogatari does a better job. Disregard loli's comment on Ben-To though.
 
Ben-To's awesome..

I hope there's a season 2
 
I know nothing about Ben-To, so I'll probably watch it someday. But yeah, Bakemonogatari first, madguy.
 



Thank goodness we're about to go to a new page because this is huge.
 
I'm glad I wasn't racing online when I loaded up this page. :lol:

It seems like we've posted more in the last 4 hours or so than we did in the whole of last night. :lol:
 
Gimme da files for the Segai ones, now.

And god damn that is a ton-o-avatar.
 
I think you just crashed Chrome with awesomeness.
 
Gimme da files for the Segai ones, now.


4f37b41e.gif
2587e00e.gif


(maybe) trollface.jpg.
 
The world has fallen over under the pressure of all those avatars.
 
Just checked how much that was on ARM...holy crap, 23MB? :eek:
 
Yes amazing avatars now how do i use em...?

anyway serious question i was showing my friend Lucky star and we finished the series lastnight but since ive seen it before i noticed an episode missing and this was on Crunchyroll
the famous Timotei bath house episode wasnt there so before i have to backtrack on another site to find anyone know off hand what number it was and why it was missing?
 
Yes amazing avatars now how do i use em...?

anyway serious question i was showing my friend Lucky star and we finished the series lastnight but since ive seen it before i noticed an episode missing and this was on Crunchyroll
the famous Timotei bath house episode wasnt there so before i have to backtrack on another site to find anyone know off hand what number it was and why it was missing?

Probably rating.
 
You don't, unless there are specific avatars you want and know the name of the character..

Aww you mean i cant just piledge through em:grumpy:


well i gotta championship to run on GT5 so im off in 10
 
Aww you mean i cant just piledge through em:grumpy:


well i gotta championship to run on GT5 so im off in 10

You could go through the pages or just name a character...
 
I'm currently reading Epilogue of Evangelion.
 
anyway serious question i was showing my friend Lucky star and we finished the series lastnight but since ive seen it before i noticed an episode missing and this was on Crunchyroll
the famous Timotei bath house episode wasnt there so before i have to backtrack on another site to find anyone know off hand what number it was and why it was missing?

Wow there. Catch your breath after that mouthful and then...

Let me introduce to my friend the Period. He looks like this . and can be found below the L key. His good pal comma , lives next door as well and can help us understand what is going on.

And let us not forget ' and Shift, which are at opposites end of the keyboard neighborhood.
 
So many avatars. I saved that huge thing of them lol.
 
Wow there. Catch your breath after that mouthful and then...

Let me introduce to my friend the Period. He looks like this . and can be found below the L key. His good pal comma , lives next door as well and can help us understand what is going on.

And let us not forget ' and Shift, which are at opposites end of the keyboard neighborhood.

haha dude, if I had you here right now, I'd kiss you.

also, I never had any idea you made ALL THOSE DAMNED AVATARS, AOS-dude. I happily saved the huge images and will be using some of those.

Sad part: the Gallly ones aren't there, they should be part of those 30-40 missing.
 
Lurk Mode : OFF

-> Wow, time flies! Great work on the avatars AOS-!

Lurk Mode : ON
 
well i gotta championship to run on GT5 so im off in 10
You take part in GT5 competitions? You must be a professional race car driver

You could go through the pages...
I took everything down, hence why I made that giant document.
Sad part: the Gallly ones aren't there, they should be part of those 30-40 missing.
You would be right.
 
Wow there. Catch your breath after that mouthful and then...

Let me introduce to my friend the Period. He looks like this . and can be found below the L key. His good pal comma , lives next door as well and can help us understand what is going on.

And let us not forget ' and Shift, which are at opposites end of the keyboard neighborhood.

This is all kinds of awesome.
 
Back