The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Hidan no Aria is just fanservice, and Nisemonogatari does a better job. Disregard loli's comment on Ben-To though.

I'm glad I wasn't racing online when I loaded up this page. :lol:

It seems like we've posted more in the last 4 hours or so than we did in the whole of last night. :lol:

Gimme da files for the Segai ones, now.

4f37b41e.gif
2587e00e.gif

(maybe) trollface.jpg.

Just checked how much that was on ARM...holy crap, 23MB? :eek:

Yes amazing avatars now how do i use em...?

anyway serious question i was showing my friend Lucky star and we finished the series lastnight but since ive seen it before i noticed an episode missing and this was on Crunchyroll
the famous Timotei bath house episode wasnt there so before i have to backtrack on another site to find anyone know off hand what number it was and why it was missing?

Yes amazing avatars now how do i use em...?

anyway serious question i was showing my friend Lucky star and we finished the series lastnight but since ive seen it before i noticed an episode missing and this was on Crunchyroll
the famous Timotei bath house episode wasnt there so before i have to backtrack on another site to find anyone know off hand what number it was and why it was missing?

Probably rating.

Wow there. Catch your breath after that mouthful and then...

Let me introduce to my friend the Period. He looks like this . and can be found below the L key. His good pal comma , lives next door as well and can help us understand what is going on.

And let us not forget ' and Shift, which are at opposites end of the keyboard neighborhood.

Let me introduce to my friend the Period. He looks like this . and can be found below the L key. His good pal comma , lives next door as well and can help us understand what is going on.

And let us not forget ' and Shift, which are at opposites end of the keyboard neighborhood.

haha dude, if I had you here right now, I'd kiss you.

also, I never had any idea you made ALL THOSE DAMNED AVATARS, AOS-dude. I happily saved the huge images and will be using some of those.

Sad part: the Gallly ones aren't there, they should be part of those 30-40 missing.

This is all kinds of awesome.

Latest Posts

Back