RKM Motorsport - Tuned Tuners - May '13

Because there isn't plenty of them already? The Insightful Honda destroys the FF Challenge seasonal. :D

I gave my stock, 369PP Spoon Fit Race Car a go on the 7 lap Tsukuba race. I came 3rd and got a whooping 600,000Cr PDA bonus! :D

I feel some FF cars coming here soon!!! (season challenge?)
Good luck to all.
Maybe a couple. :P
I gave my stock, 369PP Spoon Fit Race Car a go on the 7 lap Tsukuba race. I came 3rd and got a whooping 600,000Cr PDA bonus! :D

You could probably win that race with the Fit. I won at Cape Ring with my 349PP Leaf. 1.3mil prize. :D

I really like the new seasonal. It's a refreshing challenge to try and beat the event with the car with the lowest PP...

Roj, the other races are much much harder than the Cape Ring one, you'll struggle to do Tsukuba with anything under about 390PP. I only did it after I used a 410PP car.

Roj, the other races are much much harder than the Cape Ring one, you'll struggle to do Tsukuba with anything under about 390PP. I only did it after I used a 410PP car.

Yeah that is true. My EK9 did it with just under 390PP. I'll have to try a 370PP Spoon Fit at some point. :D

That can only end well. :lol:

I could only manage second. The Tiburon in first was 6.2 seconds ahead. Funny thing is, the third place Prelude ended up 13 seconds behind me and I overtook it on lap 5, so I think if I could improve upon my lap times by 1 second each lap, I'd be golden.

Edit: 378PP - Lost by 1 second. Probably my driving at fault rather than the car though. I'll give 382PP a go anyway.

Last edited:
I just stole first place at the second-to-last corner from a Civic Type R '08 with 382PP at my disposal. Phew. :lol:

TXR fans own this garage. :lol: I gave the playlist a like, can't wait to see it complete. 👍

I took first on the second from last corner on Tsukuba with a 380pp Fiat 500S, with only 118bhp and a stupidly short gearbox :D was setting insanely fast laps and I'm tempted to post it up as a new tune since it did so well. We have the 500RS II on S3 tyres, now we could have the 500S on S1 tyres too..

I took first on the second from last corner on Tsukuba with a 380pp Fiat 500S, with only 118bhp and a stupidly short gearbox :D was setting insanely fast laps and I'm tempted to post it up as a new tune since it did so well. We have the 500RS II on S3 tyres, now we could have the 500S on S1 tyres too..

All I did was take a stock Atenza and throw on the suspension setup from the 500pp Atenza that Rotary Junkie did for a shootout way back when. There's just no beating that car in the corners with that suspension setup. :scared:

All I did was take a stock Atenza and throw on the suspension setup from the 500pp Atenza that Rotary Junkie did for a shootout way back when. There's just no beating that car in the corners with that suspension setup. :scared:

I'd start thinking otherwise, from what I've heard from Roj, his Atenza is quite the rocket for what it is…though its only ever been driven around Cape Ring. :lol:

RJ's is made for 500PP, mine is for 380PP. I don't think there would be much of a comparison. :lol:

RKM Motorsport’s Atenza 175

Atenza175.jpg

Atenza175_Big.jpg

Based on: Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z ‘07
Obtained: Brand new model at Mazda

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 175 BHP (@ 248.9 miles)
Torque:---- 23 kgfm
Weight:---- 1465 kg
PP:-------- 380

PARTS
GT Auto

Enkei SC03 Wheels
Type B Front Aero

Tuning Shop
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Racing Air Filter
Fully Customisable Transmission
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Hard Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Amount:-- 0
Position: 0

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 100.0%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 2.416
2nd:-- 1.725
3rd:-- 1.326
4th:-- 1.059
5th:-- 0.895
6th:-- 0.789
Final: 5.000
Max Speed: 155 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 5/0
Accel:-- 50/0
Braking: 30/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.5/3.0
Extension:-- 6/10
Compression: 4/1
Anti-Roll:-- 1/7
Camber:----- 2.0/2.5
Toe:-------- –0.25/0.05

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 6/8

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Tuned for the Seasonal Tuning Challenge 2 at Cape Ring, but it will work on other tracks, making it particularly useful for the recent FF seasonals.

This Atenza 175 is just a really nice and easy to drive Atenza, named after it’s horsepower figure.

This is a fully broken in Mazda Atenza, without oil change. If your Atenza isn’t fully broken in or has had its oil changed, you probably won’t hit 380PP.

RKM Motorsport’s CR-X Four20

CRXFour20.jpg

CRXFour20_Big.jpg

Based on: Honda CR-X SiR ‘90
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: FF
Horsepower: 280 BHP (@ 41,359.5 miles)
Torque:---- 27 kgfm
Weight:---- 877 kg
PP:-------- 476

PARTS
GT Auto

Rays Volk Racing TE37 Wheels

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 3.693
2nd:-- 2.737
3rd:-- 2.152
4th:-- 1.798
5th:-- 1.537
6th:-- 1.337
Final: 2.750
Max Speed: 112 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 10/0
Accel:-- 35/0
Braking: 5/0

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -25/-25
Spring Rate: 10.0/5.0
Extension:-- 7/9
Compression: 5/8
Anti-Roll:-- 1/7
Camber:----- 2.1/1.7
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 7/9

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
This turbocharged CR-X was requested by DANfourTWENTY and named after him too. Slight tweaks were made to Dan’s CR-X for the public release version, including a smaller turbo for a more usable powerband and sports soft tyres to bring out the character of the car.

RKM Motorsport’s Ferrari F40 RFF

FerrariF40RFF.jpg

FerrariF40RFF_Big.jpg

Based on: Ferrari F40 ‘92
Obtained: Brand new model at Ferrari

Drivetrain: MR
Horsepower: 505 BHP (@ 83.9 miles)
Torque:---- 59 kgfm
Weight:---- 1125 kg
PP:-------- 550

PARTS
GT Auto

SSR Professor VF1 Wheels

Tuning Shop
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Rigidity Improvement
Window Weight Reduction
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Fully Customisable LSD
Sports Soft Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Ballast

Engine
Power Limiter

Transmission
Transmission

1st:-- 3.597
2nd:-- 2.370
3rd:-- 1.698
4th:-- 1.313
5th:-- 1.051
Final: 2.900
Max Speed: 199 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/27
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: -20/-20
Spring Rate: 12.5/14.0
Extension:-- 7/7
Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll:-- 1/2
Camber:----- 3.0/1.5
Toe:-------- –0.15/0.00

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 9/10

Intended Driving Options

Tuner Comments:
The result of a light hearted challenge from BolverkGTM. He asked us to improve upon his F40, which was already running Praiano Tune settings, so we did just that, but not in the conventional way. We let the F40 loose, turning it into a fun and fast car that is easy to drive on the limit, making it a great Set B tune if you use Praiano’s tune for Set A.

But what about Set C you ask? Well BolverkGTM also asked Clueless Tunes to do the same thing, so you’ll have to seek that one out over at Clueless Tunes’ thread.

The Ferrari F40 RFF by RKM/Clueless/Bolverk/Praiano. Raw. Fast. Fun. Best collab ever? Best collab ever.

So at the time of writing, I'm 267th in the HSR drift trial with my Aston Vantage V8S, with 15073 points :D anyone gonna beat me?

At this point I would make some comment about my Trololvo literally being the best drifting car ever and that nothing can beat it, but I'm about 1200 km from my Playstation and won't be near it for a week or so.

korza493
At this point I would make some comment about my Trololvo literally being the best drifting car ever and that nothing can beat it, but I'm about 1200 km from my Playstation and won't be near it for a week or so.

I'll just have to continue being awesome in the most beautiful British car ever made then! I mean, just look at this!
1998-aston-martin-v8-vantage-le-mans.jpg

I'll just have to continue being awesome in the most beautiful British car ever made then! I mean, just look at this!
1998-aston-martin-v8-vantage-le-mans.jpg

I have to agree that it is a good looking car. It just needs to have a better soul d sample on GT5 i.e. one that you can actually hear.

Back