TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
I have somehow missed to comment in here...

Anyway, you probably already know what I think of your F430 set as well as the preview, but I'll still mention how much I like the first and 4th 430 pics, as well as the LFA preview. Very nice work here Jamie, looking forward to the upcoming set. 👍

458 set is great - my favourite would have to be #6 - I like the mood in that shot. 👍
Looking forward to the LFA set aswell. :)

I have somehow missed to comment in here...

Anyway, you probably already know what I think of your F430 set as well as the preview, but I'll still mention how much I like the first and 4th 430 pics, as well as the LFA preview. Very nice work here Jamie, looking forward to the upcoming set. 👍
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

458 set is great - my favourite would have to be #6 - I like the mood in that shot. 👍
Looking forward to the LFA set aswell. :)
Don't you mean the F430, unless you have been looking through the index page on page 1.

Nice Ferrari set. Still waiting for the LFA set. :sly:
I am looking to resume work on the update, either this week or next week.

Awesome preview 👍.
The LFA looks perfect! I especially love the mood in it. :sly:
All shots in the set are amazing . #4 is so beautiful :drool: :drool: :drool:
Cheers

Click for the full size

#1) PMC - Week 72
#2) C.C.C.L - Week 65
#3) PMC 2.0 - Week 78
#4) PMC 2.0 - Week 86
#5) PMC - Week 88

Last edited:
Preview 2/2 - Work in Progress

7702235430_5d53e23866_o.jpg

Nice preview - but I want to see it bigger! Guess I'll just have to wait for the full set. :)
Looking forward to this one. 👍

There are a lot of nice new additions here 👍, looks like I'll have to try and stop by more often. I might end up getting some inspiration to update my gallery :D

There are a lot of nice new additions here 👍, looks like I'll have to try and stop by more often. I might end up getting some inspiration to update my gallery :D
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

Click for the full size

#1) Stock
#2-6) Photoshopped

Back