TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
#4 Awesomely unique!
Fantastic closeup ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Amazing work !
All pics are very nice. Well done :).
Nice Aston 👍 :drool:
Great Aston, TVR&FF.

Simply and with taste 👍!
Cheers

Well done, TVR&FF - usual quality work from you! 👍
I am just glad how the update turned out for a mix of reasons. However the main reason has to be one thing, and that is the shots in stock form were on my computer for over two weeks.

News

Work will be started on my next GT5 update, either this week or next week. Along with that, I am working on a new FM4 update at the moment.​

[...]

News

Work will be started on my next GT5 update, either this week or next week. Along with that, I am working on a new FM4 update at the moment.​

Great news - I'll make sure to check out your FM4 pictures once they're up. ;)

Really beautiful your (too) short vantage set. I agree with lilmann73 about the fourth. But my fav is the last one. Great work !

Long time since I've been here and to your gallery TVR&FF, quality work as always. Liking the 3rd vantage shot. Nice early morning style tones and the classic british green suits the scene. Angle placement of the car is great also.

Keep up the great work! 👍

Great news - I'll make sure to check out your FM4 pictures once they're up. ;)
In one of my previous posts, I mentioned about a past FM4 update that was released before yesterday's update. Along with that, I have also released my first ever Forza Horizon update. *Click me*

Note: My latest FM4 update can be found via my signature.

----

Really beautiful your (too) short vantage set. I agree with lilmann73 about the fourth. But my fav is the last one. Great work !
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

GPR
Long time since I've been here and to your gallery TVR&FF, quality work as always. Liking the 3rd vantage shot. Nice early morning style tones and the classic british green suits the scene. Angle placement of the car is great also.

Keep up the great work! 👍
Welcome back!

GT5 Photomode News

If anyone is wondering where my next GT5 update is, then well it has been delayed due to Forza Horizon taking up a bit of my time. However I will try to start work on the update near the end of this week.

Thanks for the interesting comment.

Preview - HDRI

8147029470_17537efccf_o.jpg

Thanks for every piece of feedback.

News

For this Christmas, I will be allowing three people to submit requests. However when you pick a car and location, please look through my index before deciding.

Along with that, I will try to release a Christmas update with the requests.

Back