Traviizter's Gallery - 24/12/12 - [R35, 307CC, Supra]

• Thread starter Traviizter
  • 159 comments
Time for a pile of crap. No, not the photos, the car! The forgotten Premium, a nice Peugeot 307CC. With 4 gears, this thing seems like a snail. In fact, once tuned it's actually quite sprightly. Small set this time, again. I've been trying to focus on quality over quantity, and I had more but I didn't like them, so here we go.

Last edited:
OK then. Last one before Christmas... at the moment I feel like I'm talking to myself but ah well, maybe someone will see this? LOL.
GTR Black Edition, Midnight Purple, yada. This is a weird set because of the angles and (fail) editing I did.

Any comments are welcome. Seriously, last 3/4 sets have been a waste of my time, lol.

The mood in shot 1 is not bad. I quite like the angle and light shot 3 best.

Try not to get discouraged by a lack of comments, the biggest benefit of persisting is your own self improvement. As you get better you'll likely gather more attention and comments.

GPR
The mood in shot 1 is not bad. I quite like the angle and light shot 3 best.

Try not to get discouraged by a lack of comments, the biggest benefit of persisting is your own self improvement. As you get better you'll likely gather more attention and comments.

Thanks a lot!
And yeah, I guess you're right. One day I can look back at these photos and laugh at myself, or be proud or whatever. Cheesy stuff. :sly:

Do you edit your shots? I'm guessing that most of the potential of these pictures are wasted, if you leave them unedited.

Another thing I've noticed is, that you car is centered in the picture 90% of the time. That's not really helping with the composition either. That last one though is really good!

:)👍

Do you edit your shots? I'm guessing that most of the potential of these pictures are wasted, if you leave them unedited.

Another thing I've noticed is, that you car is centered in the picture 90% of the time. That's not really helping with the composition either. That last one though is really good!

:)👍

Ah thanks!
In most of my shots I guess the car is quite centered, but in some of my older ones it's not so. For example, my Cappuccino set has some weird angles, I guess. Even so, thanks for the comment and I will definitely try to work on that. :embarrassed: 👍

Don't be bummed by the lack of comments, your work is pretty strong.
Try working towards quality and not quantity, as you've previously mentioned. Take more time taking 1 shot than use the same time to take 5. Then you'll see improvement and comments that you're looking for. :D

As for the set, pretty neat! Loving the wacky angle on the sepia shot, it's really unique.

Don't be bummed by the lack of comments, your work is pretty strong.
Try working towards quality and not quantity, as you've previously mentioned. Take more time taking 1 shot than use the same time to take 5. Then you'll see improvement and comments that you're looking for. :D

As for the set, pretty neat! Loving the wacky angle on the sepia shot, it's really unique.

Thanks!
Yeah, the GTR set was a 'test' of new angles and filters I'd thought of piecing together. The sepia shot was an example of this. :P

Cheers again to all!

OK, so I had a little test run with an existing photo I had.
Put a slight spin on it editing-wise... FYI some of the photos I've put up recently have been edited, namely some in the GTR and the Megané sets.

Last edited:
Back