• Thread starter Duke
  • 59 comments

Duke

Keep 'em separated
Staff Emeritus
United States
Midlantic Area
GTP_Duke
People will soon be hosting replay videos for hot laps, license tests, and missions. If you have one to share, please post your links in this thread.

Commentary will be fine, but please try to make it meaningful. Thanks.

Liquid Li0n
Would you be so kind to always tell how much mb your replay movies are.

thx

It was around 70Mb at the beginning. but my friend change it into MPEG format in order to upload it into that website .... dunno how big is it now. Too bad that mymovie.com is for viewing only, no D/L available. 👎

hkggkh
It was around 70Mb at the beginning. but my friend change it into MPEG format in order to upload it into that website .... dunno how big is it now. Too bad that mymovie.com is for viewing only, no D/L available. 👎
I downloaded the second clip via IE 6.0. Try your send it to upload vids or contact Jordon here on GTP with the high quality clips to upload to the GTP server.

Yes because now the quality isn't good. Very blurry.

Also I didn't hear sounds by the movie AND yes my sound system is on :) ( I do hear other sounds so its strange I ain't hearing your replay movie audio)

hkggkh
I screwed up the audio part during capturing ...... sorry man! :guilty:

Ah no problem... I mean it is a problem but now I know it isn't my fault (with all that codecs**t at the moment)

better luck next time with next video.

btw how do you get that replay file on to your pc?

Liquid Li0n
Ah no problem... I mean it is a problem but now I know it isn't my fault (with all that codecs**t at the moment)

better luck next time with next video.

btw how do you get that replay file on to your pc?

yes I do .... wanna get it?

Liquid Li0n
can you say how you can put the replay file on the pc?

actually someone did it for me since I'm a complete idiot with PC's stuff..... :indiff:
I think he used a S-video cable to connect the console to PC (with a TV card) and capture it over there.

We told him to ask GTplanet to put it on there site, so try that hkgghk, send a mail to
GT- planet mods

Or maybe somebody on this thread could help you to put that movie online here at GTP.

Why not post and exchange replay files...not videos. Anyone here have a MAX drive or sharkport/xport? I's love to chase some replay ghosts.

I'm working on one or two replays to post. I have one on the Nordschleife with the CTR but it isn't anything special, but was my first clean lap with the car....

kensei
Why not post and exchange replay files...not videos. Anyone here have a MAX drive or sharkport/xport? I's love to chase some replay ghosts.

I'm working on one or two replays to post. I have one on the Nordschleife with the CTR but it isn't anything special, but was my first clean lap with the car....

The thing you say was the same I thought I read the threadtitle and I was wondered I didn't see any link of a replay here. Now we have already links to replay but there have to be more. So post them, how more how better

kensei

The issue is that my Chinese replays are of little use to those with the Japanese version of the game. I understand why you opted for the Japanese language version Kensei, yet I fail to understand why the majority of members I know opted against the Chinese version…even though it is cheaper and contains more English. Also, as Arwin has yet to create another of his save programs, I think that licence and mission replays are our best bet to ensure a level playing field.

Samberto
The issue is that my Chinese replays are of little use to those with the Japanese version of the game. I understand why you opted for the Japanese language version Kensei, yet I fail to understand why the majority of members I know opted against the Chinese version…even though it is cheaper and contains more English. Also, as Arwin has yet to create another of his save programs, I think that licence and mission replays are our best bet to ensure a level playing field.

Huh? NTSC replays are NTSC replays. Unless it has changed for GT4. I've used to trade replays with a Japanese guy in GT3 my NTSC replays played on his NTSC-J system and vis-versa.

I am awaiting another of Arwin's masterpeices though.

kensei
Huh? NTSC replays are NTSC replays. Unless it has changed for GT4. I've used to trade replays with a Japanese guy in GT3 my NTSC replays played on his NTSC-J system and vis-versa.

I am awaiting another of Arwin's masterpeices though.

I was unable to use Japanese or Korean prologue replays with the Chinese version of the said game. I’ll get my PAL PS2 out later today in order to get some .max saves off my card.

Samberto
I was unable to use Japanese or Korean prologue replays with the Chinese version of the said game. I’ll get my PAL PS2 out later today in order to get some .max saves off my card.

I'd like to try it....post them when you got them

kensei
I'd like to try it....post them when you got them

I’m having trouble with AR-MAX. Here is my mission 34 replay via xport. Now for one of yours Kensei... I would love to see your M-34 save.

Attachments

• Samberto SLR:Nür.xps
    56 KB · Views: 79
The other problem is that replay files are useless to the great many of us that didn't import the game. And if we had the game, we'd just make our own replays... I think the posting of replays here is to whet the appetite of those of us still waiting for the game. Hence, videos.

Jedi2016
And if we had the game, we'd just make our own replays...

Don't be bitter Jedi...sharing replay files is great fun. Now for Flinx and 3rdGenR to upload some saves. 👍

Back