Post replay links here.

• Thread starter Duke
  • 59 comments
It keeps telling me I don't have enough memory to view the file. Which is [expetive deleted]. I can watch full-res 1GB+ video on this thing, and it's telling me I can't watch a tiny little replay. Whatever.

Samberto
I’m having trouble with AR-MAX. Here is my mission 34 replay via xport. Now for one of yours Kensei... I would love to see your M-34 save.

Didn't save any replays for those....but here is one from the Nordschleife in my CTR "yellowbird" I like. At 7'36 it isn't that fast, nor was I trying to let the car really get away from me but it has a nice flow IMO. It's a MAX file, but you can use the converter to make it a XPS file.

I'll try yours later tonight.

I assume it is from the NTSC-J, chinese version right?

Mine is NTSC-J, Japanese

Let me know if it works.

Attachments

• kensei_nur_ctr_ntscj.zip
    58 KB · Views: 56
kensei
Didn't save any replays for those....but here is one from the Nordschleife in my CTR "yellowbird" I like. At 7'36 it isn't that fast, nor was I trying to let the car really get away from me but it has a nice flow IMO. It's a MAX file, but you can use the converter to make it a XPS file.

I'll try yours later tonight.

I assume it is from the NTSC-J, chinese version right?

Mine is NTSC-J, Japanese

Let me know if it works.

No success. I managed to boot the AR-Max…so it can’t have been the conversion process. Everything went according to plan, however the AR-MAX named the File GT4?????. There was of course no sign of the file in the replay theatre. Kensei, upload a non-zipped .max if you will. Maybe the zip compression damaged the data.

Oh, and yes I have the Chinese version.

Jedi2016
I think the posting of replays here is to whet the appetite of those of us still waiting for the game. Hence, videos.

And I agree! Give us, who didn't bother importing the game & having to either mod our PS2's or buy a JP PS2, a chance to see more videos!

@Samberto: I don't think Jedi2016 said what he did because he was bitter but rather because there are probably WAY MORE users here, IMHO, who DON'T have the game then those who do have the game, therefore, replay videos will be more useful to the majority of us who don't have the game.

👍

neon_duke
People will soon be hosting replay videos for hot laps, license tests, and missions. If you have one to share, please post your links in this thread.

Commentary will be fine, but please try to make it meaningful. Thanks.

Great idea for making a thread for it 👍

Cheers,

SimRaceDriver
@Samberto: I don't think Jedi2016 said what he did because he was bitter but rather because there are probably WAY MORE users here, IMHO, who DON'T have the game then those who do have the game, therefore, replay videos will be more useful to the majority of us who don't have the game.

It was a play on his status title...look above the avatar.

I have to say something about that Merc. video:

-first of all, the video isn't slow with downloading.
-Is it me or is their something weird with the gears??
-That was a ****ING close race there dude 👍

great job 👍

Cheers,

Samberto
No success. I managed to boot the AR-Max…so it can’t have been the conversion process. Everything went according to plan, however the AR-MAX named the File GT4?????. There was of course no sign of the file in the replay theatre. Kensei, upload a non-zipped .max if you will. Maybe the zip compression damaged the data.

I get the same thing. I'll hook the xport up this weekend and boot virtual PC on my mac to get some clean xps files for you. I've never been able to succesfully transfer anything back to the PS2 via the max drive, but I can get things off of it.

Mymoviestar.com download is slow like the Prius on High Speed Ring.

You passed the last guy with .127 to spare. And had two offroad excursions that I saw. :) Fantastic driving though. Man, you have got the 'ring down if you can drive like that. My outtings usually involve lots of screen shaking hits followed by swearing.

Samberto

The problem should be in the versions of a game.You can't see his replay in replay theatre because it's from Japanese.version and you have Chin.version.I think that's it because it's the same between Pal and NTSC replays in Prologue.So it seems that NTSC-J and NTSC-Chi aren't the same! 👍

I already have Winzip but the program requires "LHA external program", 'cause long videos filenames. What does it means? Can someone repost these videos in right winzip format or better in mpeg, wmv, avi or quicktime formats?

Back