-Gallery of hellaSmoked- < M5 at Le Mans >

yea, i almost picked the cone one for my entry into the comp, but i ended up picking the shot right above it instead. thanks for the compliments guys. 👍 keep the responses coming!!!

Nice pics man! You really seem to like the back of the RUF. The pics could use some smoothing out on the roof and bumper, but overall good pics.

thanks PB. i had some shots of the front too, but i didnt think they came out as good as the pics of the back. i dont have pshop, so i cant really do a lot of editing except b/c.

I cant see like 10 procent of your pictures because they're largely gray.....wrong loads:irked:

But well anyway nice shots man:tup: Gongrats on winning week 43 btw (no way someone is gonna win besides you now;))

Im not sure why you see gray, they all look fine to me. :odd: Anyway, thanks for stopping in. :) Thanks matt, and i will start posting thumbs from now on.

Nice GTR shots, I keep looking at peoples GTR shots. And I wonder i so need to do some GTR shots, it looks fun to take shots of.

Thanks for the response man. This update probably is not as good as the others because I've had these pics for a loooong time, and i just got around to uploading them. I took them back when i was still a noob at photomode. BTW, the rims are off the older jag e -type.

Hey dude! Thanks for looking at my gallery!

Went through yours as well...looking great! 👍
The calsonic skyline is just brilliant! Your final entry was truly a winner! I think you used one of the other pics of it as well! They both got my votes! (I think :scared: )

Looking forward to more of that stuff! 👍

i take it you used the big pic as the final entry for the emerald green comp. its a great pic man. i also like the 1st three thumbnails. i love those rims, they are IMO the best rims in the game. i have them on nearly all my cars.

wow you have mad skills!!! im lovin your shots 👍 do you mind if i use some of your ideas for future shots? if u have the time, stop by my gallery :D im looking forward to see more of your updates :)

Back