-Gallery of hellaSmoked- < M5 at Le Mans >

Dude those are some awesome pics even though they're kinda dark. I guess you made the pics dark intentionally. Any ways, what PS program do you use?

ekmatt9
Dude those are some awesome pics even though they're kinda dark. I guess you made the pics dark intentionally. Any ways, what PS program do you use?

i use infranview. i dont do anything to my pics except brightness/contrast. these dont look that dark to me, but they do have a lot of contrast. thanks for the compliments guys.

The fourth and the sixth Skyline look great. 👍 Though try to brighten them up. They are dark... :indiff:

Also, please visit my gallery, and comment if you can. :)

Duck

v/nice pics. good to see you have some body roll in there. i find that too many people get ridd of all roll and the pics just dont look natural :)

ving
v/nice pics. good to see you have some body roll in there. i find that too many people get ridd of all roll and the pics just dont look natural :)

body roll is the hottness. lol

i guess i will start making my pics a little brighter from now on, but i like the contrasted look of them.

I thought the darkness looked good, I've been darkening most of my pics for a while now, I like how they look that way. I mean look at sejturs gallery, his pics are dark like crap, but they look awesome.

PERFECT BALANCE
I thought the darkness looked good, I've been darkening most of my pics for a while now, I like how they look that way. I mean look at sejturs gallery, his pics are dark like crap, but they look awesome.

Yea, i personally love that style. Thanks for the comment dude. I think some peoples monitors are darker too, my pics dont even look that dark on my monitor.

I finally got some time to get a pic for the week 40 comp, i am never too good with phototravel, but i thought these were actually alright. I know its a small update, but at least its something.

my entry

others:

Nice gallery - fantastic pics. They're all so clean!

The RUF looks great, and with those rims i love it (i have them on mine too).

Keep it up.

thanks for the replies guys, i was very happy with how well the RUF shots came out. i've never had good luck with phototravel. 👍

For some reason i cant think of the car that the rims on the M3 are from. They show up in the special wheels section.

Um.. you make your cars a bit too low, theres the fender glitch in each one that the car is turning hard, but the pics are good, great angles. (every single pic of the golf exept the side shot has the fender glitch.)

PERFECT BALANCE
Um.. you make your cars a bit too low, theres the fender glitch in each one that the car is turning hard, but the pics are good, great angles. (every single pic of the golf exept the side shot has the fender glitch.)

damn, i didnt even realize it. I only noticed it on the first pic of the A3. :yuck: Ill start looking out for that glitch in my pics from now on. I just love the look of a slammed car tho, hopefully in the next game PD can fix that glitch.

hellaSmoked
damn, i didnt even realize it. I only noticed it on the first pic of the A3. :yuck: Ill start looking out for that glitch in my pics from now on. I just love the look of a slammed car tho, hopefully in the next game PD can fix that glitch.
Yea, but then either the wheels won't turn, or you'll rub a hole through your fender.

Great updates since I was here last!!

The last of the jaguar pics looks great, looks kind of real actually :)

I also like the 4th Impreza pic a lot, great moment for a pic, really pushing into the corner!

The last of the A3 pics is my favorite there, great sharpness, colors and angle in that pic. It just look very good :dopey:

The first thumbnail pic of the Calsonic is also a great pic. The car looks so agressive!

and finally the RS6, I really like the 2nd thumbnail!

Great job on all pics hellasmoked and keep it up!! looking forward to you next updates

It´s intentional that your pics got such a "smokey" style, isn´t it? :) It´s a nice collection of pics, I particularly like your race car close-ups. The first Calsonic thumb is gorgeous. 👍👍👍

Prost! :cheers:

Thanks for the compliments guys. Its really nice to get detailed feedback like that on each set of pics. 👍

lol, ive never had anyone call my pics "smokey", but i can definitley see what you are talking about. I add a lot of contrast so that probably had something to do with it.

Back