-Gallery of hellaSmoked- < M5 at Le Mans >

Thanks ving. 👍

FallenAngel- I dont mind if u use some of my ideas, and if u need any tips, just ask. I think we all get inspired by other peoples pics.

Great work on the A.M. :) , I find it pretty hard to take nice ones of those damn cars :grumpy: but keep on trying.:dunce: The last three is my favs :cheers:

Appie- Thanks, I checked out your gallery.:)

M3_CSL- Thanks for taking a look and commenting.👍 The AM actually seemed to take pics pretty well.

I first saw the pics of the RS6 and loved them. 👍 Then I saw the ones with the Sauber, and they are incredible!!! 👍 👍 👍 Excellent work!!!

Hell... YES! Nice gallery man, this latest update is the bomb! The 2nd big pic of the black beauty is awsome, as is the 1st penzoil thumb and the big penzoil pic! Great stuff mate, keep it up! :dopey:

If you get the chance, please feel free to browse my gallery, and leave comments. :sly:

THIS IS P-I-M-P! I really love that car as well. Thanks for making it look as it deserves. I think you like the early 90ies german cars like m3, e190 evo etc. They're just pure coolness IMO.

hellaSmoked
I love this car...
Me too!!! :) Your pics make it look excellent!!! 👍 Great work!! Keep 'em coming! I really enjoy your work! Looks fab!!!

Feel free to drop by my gallery and check my latest updates.

Thanks appie, i thought they turned really good as well. Its the first update of my latest that im actually really happy with.:ouch:

Freddy, thanks man. I do love the early 90's german cars, and german cars in general. 👍 I really wish there was an e30, e36, and e39 in the game.:indiff:

Thanks for the compliment Rohrl-fan, i definitley will keep updating, so keep checking back.:) I will be sure to give your gallery a look soon.

Good pics. Not too much variety with angles though. Not too many wide ones. Also i don't like the golf's wheels. Other than that the rest - colours, action etc... - look top.

Back