-Gallery of hellaSmoked- < M5 at Le Mans >

Very nice shots again hellasmoked. I really like the golfs looks. The rims make it look a lot faster/more agressive than it is. I love the vertical shot of the golfs.

The s4 is also great. Infineon is really a good place for it. In that bunch the 2nd thumb of the 2nd row is my favourite. I just love the big contrast between the yellow part on which the sun shines and the front which is very dark. 👍

I also have to say that your sauber shots are top. I voted for your entry in the competition. In my opinion one of the best shots of that car.

Keep up the good work dude.

freddy86
Very nice shots again hellasmoked. I really like the golfs looks. The rims make it look a lot faster/more agressive than it is. I love the vertical shot of the golfs.

The s4 is also great. Infineon is really a good place for it. In that bunch the 2nd thumb of the 2nd row is my favourite. I just love the big contrast between the yellow part on which the sun shines and the front which is very dark. 👍

I also have to say that your sauber shots are top. I voted for your entry in the competition. In my opinion one of the best shots of that car.

Keep up the good work dude.

Thank you so much for the detailed feed back freddy. I really like those rims on the golf too. BTW,thanks for the votes. I think you voted for my merc 190e entry too.👍

That's right. I could've cut in my own flesh by doing that, because my shot was very close to the top as well... but fair is only fair. Congratulations with the 2nd place (which I also reached)!

Nice updates man! Its been a while since my last post, and it looks like you've been busy! Your benz shots rock! There is a nice selection of angles, and IMO those rims suit the car perfectly! I like the big pics best. 👍

I'm really impressed with the golf shots, they look awesome! Your images have given the car a menacing look, fantastic. I like the big pics, but my fave is the 4th portait thumb - the reflections on the cars a amazing!

The S4 update is great too, great choice of car and track. Again, I like the big pics most, and thumbs #2 and #8! great work mate, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Thanks magburner, I think that those benz pics are def some of my best ever.

Yea, golf shots turned out pretty good. The car looks awesome slammed with some wide wheels. El capitan and Infineon are both great tracks for pics.

I really like the S4 update the best. 👍 The pics have nice lighting and a very nice feel to them. Come check out my latest updates if you get the chance.

Cool! The lighting on the golf is very well done. I love the big ones most. The last shot (red golf) is a great picture. Although a little bit dark it's angle is amazing and the rims look very nice and fit well.

- Thanks for your vote in the Audi Poll!

Great pics mate, both updates are awesome! I like the lighting on the golf shots - you used colour balance on the orange tinted ones yes? It looks great, and really makes the pics stand out! 👍

The TT update is even better, if thats possible! You've got some great angles going on there! My favourites are all the drfting shots, and the first big pic - awesome stuff! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Thanks 1n5oMni4, Dick Steel, and R32mania.

Freddy- Thanks, the big pics of the golf were my favs too. The last golf pic was inspired by Brock's Viper shot.👍

magburner- Thanks for lookin. The orange tinted pics actually have no adjustments to color balance. I just warmified the pic in GT4 and then added contrast. :) I loved the first pic of the TT too.

Vonie- Thanks dude, i thought that the red would look really good with the snow.

mmm ur shots are smokin!! i love them. the car looks very clean and the motion blurs and framing are very well done! oh and the orange tint is a very nice touch ;)

FaLLeNAn9eL
mmm ur shots are smokin!! i love them. the car looks very clean and the motion blurs and framing are very well done! oh and the orange tint is a very nice touch ;)

Thanks man. I wanted to try my hand at the 440 style. Obviously, no one does it like him, but i thought the pics turned out pretty well considering i dont have PS.

WoW, nice shots you have here. How do I&#180;ve missed your gallery?! Your pics have so much action...I love the sense of speed...fantastic!! I will stay tuned for your future work.:)

Wow those shots are awesome. I love the sunset and how it casts te tone on the car. Great stuff man. If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:

Back