Free Pack - US Version + Now available in EU

Ladder Set 7

Premium
Wales
Wales
There doesn't seem to really be anywhere suitable in the PSP section for updates so I've created this thread.

I've just seen this on the US Store update and it's only colour variations for current cars but hey, it's free which is my favourite price for anything.
Prepare for the most authentic handheld racing experience as Gran Turismo debuts on the PSP system. Prove your driving skills on 35 tracks, and trade or share more than 800 stunning cars from the world’s top manufacturers. Download this free car pack with five of the best cars in exclusive colors not available in the game.

includes:
  • 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 in Black M
  • 2008 Citroen GT by CITROEN in yellow
  • 2002 Ferrari Enzo Ferrari in Giallo Modena yellow
  • 1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 in Arancio orange
  • 2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V in metallic blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for the heads up, just DL'd. Looks like all of the special stuff you got for pre-ordering at various places when GT PSP launched. Sweet.

Awesome, just downloaded it. I wonder why they didn't include the Red Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren from Qore. Still, a great add-on.

So do you still have to earn the credits and pay for each of these cars in game or are they all unlocked given to you in your Garage?

They are "gifted" to you, so yes they are in your garage.

Note: You have to be on the Manufacturer view in order to see them.

Yep, this is a great little bonus.

I continually save up for a Veyron, then spend it on something else. Now I finally have one of the darned things in my collection. Fun to drive! :)

I downloaded the cars with my US account. That went fine, but my PSP is registered to my NL account and it refuses to copy the car key files to a PSP which is registered to a different account than my US account. So the only way to make it work is to register my PSP to my US account, which in turn will disable the bonus car I already have tied to my NL account. ;)

So in short: Anybody with access to a US account can download the car key files (regardless of where you are), but they will be tied to the account you downloaded them with, and there is no way of using them with a different account.

I downloaded the cars with my US account. That went fine, but my PSP is registered to my NL account and it refuses to copy the car key files to a PSP which is registered to a different account than my US account. So the only way to make it work is to register my PSP to my US account, which in turn will disable the bonus car I already have tied to my NL account. ;)

So in short: Anybody with access to a US account can download the car key files (regardless of where you are), but they will be tied to the account you downloaded them with, and there is no way of using them with a different account.

I had this same issue with the Red Merc.

I have a US copy & was able to get the DL & key file transferred to my MS no prob, but because the key file was for Eu copy it would NOT work with my US copy.

Im stoked that for most of the cars, I don't need to use codes to bring them to life.

I still got the codes for the ZR1 & SLR that ain't that big of a deal, but I hope they release them as well in the future.

They are "gifted" to you, so yes they are in your garage.
I've not had the chance to try them yet so didn't realise that you didn't need to buy them which makes it a bit more of a bonus than I first thought. Hopefully this means there will be other packs in the future.

>.> PSN has yet to work properly for me, 'communication with server failed'

use Media Go

@ John Parry

The only other cars that can be gifted are the White ZR1 & Red SLR. There are no other SP cars in GT PSP.

The add on is more of a Unlocker then an update, as the cars are already in the game, the Key just unlocks them

The only other cars that can be gifted are the White ZR1 & Red SLR. There are no other SP cars in GT PSP.

The add on is more of a Unlocker then an update, as the cars are already in the game, the Key just unlocks them
Sorry, I didn't make myself very clear. I meant that I was hoping for some add-ons in the future, as long as the price was OK I'd be happy to buy some more cars/tracks if they made them available.

I'm not sure they'd bother though as I'd imagine GT5 was their priority now.

Thanks for letting us know. I haven't been on the Playstation Store in ages. Downloading some demos now then I'm gonna try out the new cars. :)

Pretty cool! I downloaded all but the Black Veyron, since I already got that back in October, when I pre-ordered from Gamestop. If only they would include the Red SLR and White ZR1, then I'd be set! Some more cars in the future would indeed be cool.

use Media Go

@ John Parry

Is the Veyron in that pack black? Because I have the collectors edition with the black Veyron.
And is still possible to get the red SLR, I mean..the game is not gone from the web, why not just play it again and the get the code?
The creator of the game is here
Is still works! So what are you lazy people waiting for?

Last edited:
Is the Veyron in that pack black? Because I have the collectors edition with the black Veyron.
And is still possible to get the red SLR, I mean..the game is not gone from the web, why not just play it again and the get the code?
The creator of the game is here
Is still works! So what are you lazy people waiting for?

The Black Veyron is available through The Download for free @ PSN. I'm unaware IF the PSN Add on pack works for EU Copies of GT.

The game to win the code for a Red SLR only works on EU copies of GT only.

The CWCheat codes will still give access to ALL SP model cars.

I got the black Veyron from the GameStop preorder code... got the red SLR from Qore, Epsiode 17... now I just need that white ZR-1.

Nothing has ever been officially released in the U.S. to unlock the ZR-1, correct? I think it was only made available in the other regions so far.

I got the black Veyron from the GameStop preorder code... got the red SLR from Qore, Epsiode 17... now I just need that white ZR-1.

Nothing has ever been officially released in the U.S. to unlock the ZR-1, correct? I think it was only made available in the other regions so far.

I wouldn't mind getting that DL from Qore Episode 17, but I can only find this page.. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009...-a-crack-in-time-eyepet-blur-and-borderlands/

I think there was a 2$ fee for the episode and you get the Car code upon purchase of the episode.

Is it still available, if so where?

Yeah, it's still available on the PSN store... I believe it's under the videos section, then you'll have to scroll through and find Qore. You can download individual episodes... I think they're 2.99 now.

Yeah, it's still available on the PSN store... I believe it's under the videos section, then you'll have to scroll through and find Qore. You can download individual episodes... I think they're 2.99 now.

I hate the PSN Network, its HORRIBLE.

I go there looking for Qore, but its a freeking mess of crap to fish through, what a joke. Qore doesn't come up in the search it doesn't seam to be on PSN. The whole PSN is a mess of crap.

PSN BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back