Free Pack - US Version + Now available in EU

That's great, the only car missing in my collection is the white ZR-1, I already have the red SLR and the black Veyron, I bought the collectors edition and completed the GT Skills mini game.

My GTP avatar? Well I just picked it from the list that GTP offered me, since I can't upload one of my own.

The car is an Evo VII rally car of the 2002/2003 WRC season.
That car is only available in GT3 as a prototype rally car, with black white squares instead of sponsors, and in GT Concept as an official rally car. Being the number 7 car (Tommi Makinen) with TOMMI instead of Marlboro (since games can not promote tobacco or alcoholic drinks). Don't know about GT4 Prologue since I never played, and the only rally cars in GT4/GT PSP with the name evo are the IV, VI and the so-called super rally car.

It's too bad, since it's my favorit rally car of them all.

OK I took the trip through memory lane also. That car is indeed as you said in GT3 and Concept. In GT3 it does not have rollcage, in Concept it does have a rollcage :)

After GT3 Concept it did not appear in a GT game. Shame really.

On topic: I got the cars also for free from the store. Great stuff.

I swear this forum is jinxed. Whenever I post something here, it becomes reality :lol:. Thank you PD/KY/Sony EU :cheers:.

This must suck for those who've pre-ordered or bought multiple copies of the game though. So much hassle for nothing.

Well I can conform it! It's there!
The same cars in the same colors!
Just go ALREADY!

I can conform it, it's there, I have them! honestly ;)
With this, I have ALL the special cars now, just missing the white ZR-1.
I had the black Veyron and the red SLR before anyway.

semttuloco.png

semttulo2w.png
Thank you Deko, I don't have to spend millions of crs to buy those cars.

Title says it all.

The special cars pack is now on the UK PSN store.

Title says it all.

The special cars pack is now on the UK PSN store.

Yes, just downloaded. Great!

Now I only miss the black Veyron, someone know if it's possible to transfer the US version of the car in a PAL version of the game?

Cheers.

Yes, just downloaded. Great!

Now I only miss the black Veyron, someone know if it's possible to transfer the US version of the car in a PAL version of the game?

Cheers.

No, it's not possible, I tried it myself, the game won't be able to load the carkey file, unless you have an american version of the game.

Sadly i have no way of cheating in this game but really want the black Veyron to go with my silver one. The red SLR looks awful.

I hate to say it but are you allowed to post with this music on it especialy with swearing in? I think it might go against copyright laws as it is being broadcast to the public.
On the GT side i wish there was a black Veyron in that lot. I really want one of those. Couldnt that be done online with people with those cars?

i now have all 7 sp cars with no codes. YAY!

i'm glad that some cars, ie the white zr1 weren't given out because then people can drive online in GT5 and be unique. although there will probably be one for purchase in GT5.

also i thought it would be cool if if/when we transfer our garage data to gt5 we got a special car with a gt psp paint job so we can go online and say 'i survived GT PSP'

i now have all 7 sp cars with no codes. YAY!

i'm glad that some cars, ie the white zr1 weren't given out because then people can drive online in GT5 and be unique. although there will probably be one for purchase in GT5.

also i thought it would be cool if if/when we transfer our garage data to gt5 we got a special car with a gt psp paint job so we can go online and say 'i survived GT PSP'

now THAT would be fantastic!👍👍👍

It's curious, ever since this game came out (and I have it since day 1), I never actually saw anyone driving any of those sp cars...not even once :crazy:
I wen online a few times with my black Veyron, but people only bring up their Enzo...and that makes believe that there isn't that many people with sp cars + internet+PS3 with adhoc party

I got the black Veyron from the GameStop preorder code... got the red SLR from Qore, Epsiode 17... now I just need that white ZR-1.

Nothing has ever been officially released in the U.S. to unlock the ZR-1, correct? I think it was only made available in the other regions so far.

Do you still have your code for the Red SLR? If so can you publish it or Private Message it to me?

Back