GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
No, you came here asking people about suspension and physics, people here started showing you great gifs example, than you changed the subject with Tire marks...

oh wait, your that Moderator from forzacenter.com

you have a big hate GT attitude on that site. keep it up
And you're a big troll. You obviously don't care for Forza, so why you thought it would be smart to go to a Forza website & talk about how arcade the game is beyond me unless you're purposely flame-baiting.

And you're a big troll. You obviously don't care for Forza, so why you thought it would be smart to go to a Forza website & talk about how arcade the game is beyond me unless you're purposely flame-baiting.

I never said nothing bad about FM3, so please stop exaggerating, (the only thing i don't like in FM3 is the Driving aid)

i only visit that site Adjusting The Cockpit view and looking for some tips, i don't have an account there.

Last edited:
Incredible sense of speed!! From E3 2010
[Youtube]kbEEDVl1lpI[/Youtube]

It really looks like you're rocketing through a forest, GT5 nurburgring alone would already worth 60 bucks. 👍

No, you came here quoting people saying "FIRST video I have seen where the GT5 physics look good" and starting comparing it with FM3

people here started showing you great gifs example, than you changed the subject with Tire marks...

You sure about that? lol

oh wait, your that Moderator from forzacenter.com

edit:

Nevermind my comments then..
You take so many replies out of context. Please read my replies with an open mind. I came in here sincerly complimenting that GT5 video. You took out of context with your F3 hate.

And BTW just because I am a mod over there doesnt mean anything. In fact I disagree with a lot that goes on with that site and its a constant battle with the other mods and admins because of what they let people get away with. Another fact is that I am on GTplanet WAY more than that Forza site.

Dont take this out of context or negative but this is what I was talking about with the tire wear. If you have too much camber this will be the result in both games.
forzavsgttirewear.jpg

Why do we even compare GT5 to Forza 3?

The quality of the games are gonna be lightyears away from each other..

Ever wondered why Turn10 has released 3 forza games from the time GT4 was released to now. There´s a difference in QUANTITY and QUALITY.

We shouldn´t even discuss Forza or Turn10 in here because it´s crap compared to GT5.
Yes i´ve played it and the physics are crap really. they should rename it to Forza Arcade.

Right now Iracing has the best physics and the guys from that simTV said that GT5 is about 75% of the feel wich is just amazing for a console game.

Sadly it is in latest E3 demo.Watch the video with Subaru smashing other car into wall (it's Lexus i think) - wheel spin is same...Sadly...

Yea i have a gif of that, but i don't see it.

You took out of context with your F3 hate.

If someone say some cons about FM3 is hating/troll/ or a GT fanboy right?

like i said in the E3 thread, FM3 has some great Sim features like the " telemetry", but for me Permanent Driving Aid with a wheel makes it less enjoyable and less simulator.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's easy to throw big words like troll, hater...

If someone say some cons about FM3 is hating/troll/ or a GT fanboy right?

like i said in the E3 thread, FM3 has some great Sim features like the " telemetry", but for me Permanent Driving Aid with a wheel makes it less enjoyable and less simulator.

No, but if you repeat it in every god damn post you write, you are.
We know that Forza 3 has the steering buffer aid, or however you want to call it and we all know your opinion about it, now move on please.

No, but if you repeat it in every god damn post you write, you are.
We know that Forza 3 has the steering buffer aid, or however you want to call it and we all know your opinion about it, now move on please.

Whats your problem?

i was replying to that user, i don't care if you know it or not, its ok to keep mentioning 2d trees and skid marks and its not ok to keep mentioning Permanent driving aids, i will keep mention it, if you don't like it ignore it (put me to the ignore list) or just report me.

Last edited:
Whats your problem?

i was replying to that user, i don't care if you know it or not, its ok to keep mentioning 2d trees and skid marks and its not ok to keep mentioning Permanent driving aids, i will keep mention it, if you don't like it ignore it or just report me.

No, it's not. And that's the problem, people just think it's okay to bring this up all the time and no, you didn't just reply, you provoke the whole thing.

This is getting desperate, bickering over nothing. It's no wonder i'm giving up on this forum section for a while.

....and Susuki, please stop double posting, it's a very simple rule which you must know about.

Guys, this is the GT5 General discussion thread, comparisons with any other games aren't strictly prohibited as far as I know, but this is one of the few pleasing threads to follow in the whole GT5 section, so please keep it that way. :(

All I see are two white boxes, not sure what you mean by powershifting? In any case I find the new paddle shifting animation on some cars really awkward looking. I hope I can get used to it because it looks so weird I could see it being a distraction :crazy:

And yes Dan_ I agree. 👍

All I see are two white boxes, not sure what you mean by powershifting? In any case I find the new paddle shifting animation on some cars really awkward looking. I hope I can get used to it because it looks so weird I could see it being a distraction :crazy:

And yes Dan_ I agree. 👍

Edited my post.

No, it's not. And that's the problem, people just think it's okay to bring this up all the time and no, you didn't just reply, you provoke the whole thing.

When you look at my past posts in the old E3 thread, i was saying how the standard cars in GT5 are unacceptable, and then people start calling me a hater and a troll, then after pointing out some cons in FM3 some people again start calling me a hater and a troll.

so this is the way some people have a normal conversation in this forum?pointing out users are calling them names?

edit and no i didn't provoke the whole thing, this was provoked by some one else, and also it was provoked before i get to post comments in this thread.

Last edited:
^ That's a double post Sasuki. There's a few double posts of yours in the previous few pages, I'm assuming it's so you can quote the multiple people who are getting frustrated with you: There's a multi-quote button next to the quote button which you can use.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say; it would be nicer, if you really want to bicker with people, if you'd do it in PM's rather than clogging this thread with back and forth "he started it" / "he called me a bad name" type posts. This is the internet, and you can't get by taking everything personally. You haven't been called a name on this page but now you're bringing it up again. 👎

Last edited:
What double posting?
Err, the double posting you just did there. The 2 posts in a row from the same person is a double post. Please use the edit button, or the multi-quote feature instead of double posting.

Thanks.

I like how you ignored the last 2-3 pages before my comments, and see the one who started the trolling, but no it seems you have something personal with me,

look here kid, you need to understand that people have opinions and you don't go around quoting everyone and bashing them, because they stated something true about a game, i will keep mentioning that (FM3permanent), you don't like it, then plug off your internet and go live in the woods,

Seeing kid like you having something personal with me, just because i say something bad about FM3 is really worrying....

Keep acting like that and no one will take you seriously, your just a little troll who like to argue with people and pointing the figure at others, this is my last comment to you, i hope you will grow up and respect opinions.

and Btw welcome to my ignore list.

The "kid" has a legitimate question and I'm curious too.

First you say you bought a 360 because you wanted to buy Forza 3 due to being fooled by ISR's review of it. Then you say you rented it for 3 weeks. So which is it? Goes to credibility.

Back