• 92 comments

FoolKiller

Don't be a fool.
Premium
United States
Frankfort, KY
GTP_FoolKiller
FoolKiller1979
Yeah, I am way behind now. We have through September 8th to do a draft in order to be scored in Week 1. I am extremely sorry about that but this has just kind of slipped my mind. I have a lot going on.

Anyway, you guys discuss amongst yourselves when the best time to draft would be.

Currently we have 10 people signed up, so there are two open spots.

For those looking to join new here is the info:

Go to: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
Sign up with a Yahoo ID and say you want to join a league. Then enter the League ID # and Password when prompted.

League ID#: 369587
League Name: GTPlanet FFL
Password: gtp

Current Teams:

1: FoolKiller - The Happy Monks (Commissioner)
2: UnoMOTO - The Wicky Radsters
3: Justin - Demonic Saints
4: Silverzone - red headed stepchild
5: TwinTurbos94 - Centurion Eagles
6: Omnis - Miami Monkfish
7: JFM92_GTRacer - Shaboobalaboopy
8: Max Powers - FARTJOHNSON
9: Speedy Samurai - The Stiff-arms
10: Joey D - Shovel Bums

Last edited:
Weekday evenings are the best for me.

I'm stuck autodrafting in my big money league tonight because of a hockey game. :( If I miss it, I miss it, but chances are I'll be good any weeknight.

Well, I am pretty sure I will miss this draft as I am busy this Saturday and Sunday evenings and I have been attempting decent bedtimes lately. But we will see.

I am crazy busy, I'll just work with whatever the autodraft gives me if I can't make it.

You got Speedy's team and username mixed around there. :lol:

Also, if Steve wins the fantasy league, the person in last place has to donate some heart parts to him.

You got Speedy's team and username mixed around there. :lol:
Fixed. Thanks.

Also, if Steve wins the fantasy league, the person in last place has to donate some heart parts to him.
Assuming they are less than six hours away. It rules out most stuff west of The Rockies.

The current draft time is good with me, so is any time after 5PM EST besides Sunday. It doesn't really matter though, I don't really have a very good idea of who I should draft, so I'd probably be better off with the autodraft :P

We need one more! Fantasy football is no fun without head-to-head play...somebody join, we can't have an odd number!

I'm ready. I think someone should do a second team to make it even. Sucks we ended up with one team short minutes before draft. The Red Headed Stepchild will dominate guys. Beware.

TwinsTurbos: Dude, you making another? I'd really love this draft to happen.

I'm not sure of the timing was off with getting even teams in place or I screwed it up, but I have a new message telling me I need to set the League to "ready" to draft. I fully expected to find out I had been auto-drafted this morning.

Anyway, now that we have a full league: Tonight or tomorrow. Decide before 7:00PM Eastern Time. That is seven and a half hours from now (check your GTP post time stamp to figure out when that is for you). That is when I should be home tonight and will change the settings to whenever you all decide.

Tomorrow works better for me, unless the draft is earlier in the evening tonight...so I can do anything earlier than 8 tonight or any time tomorrow.

Back