GTP Fantasy Football League 2010 - Almost Time

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 92 comments
Most people seem good for tomorrow and it has locked out tonight. I set that, but unfortunately 6:15 EDT is the latest it would allow. I won't make that on time, as I suspect quite a few others won't. So the best bet for that situation is to go into the Draft central and edit the player list in an order of importance for you and remove players you absolutely do not want.

Sorry this got all screwed up guys. Real life got in the way this year.

BTW, who is Rolling Thunder? I am assuming Professional Noobs is obvious.

Er, nevermind. I saw it. If Tom wants in we need to make that switch out fairly quick.

I signed in at 6:30 ET last night and the autodraft already finished. I'm going to waiver it up but I hate autodraft teams. It picked a defense for me in like the 7th round! Defenses should never be picked until the last 2 rounds.

I too am happy right now, although I may make some adjustments as I see who is actually getting to touch the ball and whatnot. For instance, I have Housh. He just moved to Baltimore and I have no clue if he is playing a lot, will then receive passes, or will even fit in.

Jay Cutler and Ben Roethlisberger? WTF?! I don't have a single person on my team that I would have drafted had I been in control...

Jay Cutler and Ben Roethlisberger? WTF?! I don't have a single person on my team that I would have drafted had I been in control...

Trades are open and there are still a number of promising QBs available.

This is why I suggested adjusting your player preferences, but you might not have seen it in time since this one was all FUBAR. But you could have set a "do not pick" list.

WTF. I didn't know it was last night! I passed out at like 4pm because I had been up for like 20 hours. Dang it. At least I got Aaron Rodgers as consolation for missing Andre Johnson.

This was the only league I didn't get smoked in this week, and the only one with no money riding on it : /

Kolb will take over for Vick when he's healthy, which should be soon. Vick looked good, but it was vs. the Detroit Lions.

Also, can't believe I snatched Darren Mcfadden off of waivers in this league, he's been huge these first two weeks.

Last edited:
This is ********. I thought Tolbert was supposed to be starting!

Also, Aaron Rodgers better ball out on Monday to make up for me starting him over Mike Vick. Dang!

Last edited:
What the hell happened to my team. My only even remotely decent players suddenly are QBs.

Back