The Snake Pit - Viper Pics

recalculous
Whad'ya say we see some Viper pics...

I'll start with my 'green machine'...
Circuit%20de%20la%20Sarthe%202009%20%28No%20Chicanes%29%20_2.jpg

Circuit%20de%20la%20Sarthe%202009%20%28No%20Chicanes%29%20_1.jpg

Circuit%20de%20la%20Sarthe%202009%20%28No%20Chicanes%29%20_3.jpg

As I am a huge Viper fan myself, I want to post some pictures to keep the topic alive and await some more stunning pics from you! :)

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

Great pics all. I'll try and remember to snap some Viper pics in the next few days to upload. Vipers look great in pictures, but man they look even better in person.

I love my ACR! I've made back the purchase price and tuning parts cost many times over without even having to redo events...

edit: Have more now:

Last edited:
Great pics all. I'll try and remember to snap some Viper pics in the next few days to upload. Vipers look great in pictures, but man they look even better in person.

What I would do to see one in real life :drool:

What I would do to see one in real life :drool:

Thing is here in the US you can get a good low mileage Gen 2 for relatively cheap...but the sad part is b/c they are "affordable" many younger guys have abused the heck out of them so it's hard to find a good one.

Thing is here in the US you can get a good low mileage Gen 2 for relatively cheap...but the sad part is b/c they are "affordable" many younger guys have abused the heck out of them so it's hard to find a good one.

Yeah, they're about as common as Ford GTs, at least in my area. You see 'em all the time. But as always, Corvettes are 10x more common. They're all quite affordable but can outrun anything multiple times their price tag. That's why I love American cars! :)

I'll post some pictures of my ACR as soon as I get them.

xMARKITOx I just realized that the building in your first pic with the lights on actually has GT outlined.

Some reeeealllly nice pics everyone! :D

After weeks of looking into the used car dealership I got myself an Team Oreca Viper this week. Was a blast to drive the car. I will post some pictures next year. ;)

Back