vuDa's Gallery [Updated 09 GT-R V-spec GT Academy version - 16 Dec]

• Thread starter vuda
  • 12 comments
Thanks Importz2k1! I also quite like that shot. Love the car even more. :)

I just found this RUF in the used dealership so I grabbed it since I heard it was fairly rare car? Anyways it's a fun car to throw around the tracks.

I'll also be posting soon the new Jaguar XJ13 chrome line that I got through GT5 flash game in facebook today. The Jag is beautiful! :D

||

Just completed the license in all gold today! Prize car, '09 GT-R V-spec GT Academy version.

||

Where was that first AMG shot taken? It looks like a nice spot for some photography but I've never seen it in the game!

Where was that first AMG shot taken? It looks like a nice spot for some photography but I've never seen it in the game!

That's Winter Ahrweiler I think. You need gold on AMG challenge easy level.

By the way, I like the second photo of the Academy GT-R 👍

That's Winter Ahrweiler I think. You need gold on AMG challenge easy level.

Well it looks like I won't be shooting there any time soon then :lol: Why hold back a brilliant photomode location for such a long winded challenge? 👎

Thanks guys. :)
Franz is right, that location was Winter Ahrweiler which unlocks after getting gold on easy level AMG challenge.
Is there a reference somewhere where we know what challenge unlocks what? I don't have many locations on my photo locations atm...

Latest Posts

Back