GT5 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
Hey, This may be out of topic, but i was wondering. Can you control the ps3 using the PSP through wifi. This would be really cool for monitoring B-spec from work or school. I did not find any info on any threads and I cant create a new one...
Does anyone know?💡

You can through a function called "Remote play". You can listen to music and watch videos and stream while away from the PS3. Unfortunately, its not quite compatible with GT5.

Thanks, I knew that there was some compatibility between them, and that some games can be played via wifi. too bad GT5 is not one of them:( Hopefully they fix this

I don't know if this is worth a new thread, but...has anyone noticed the Fiat 500 has the wheel on the right side? In Italy the wheel is on the left side, big screw up if you ask me. The Lexus IS prototype race car has the wheel on the left, wrong for Japan but correct for the German series. Are there any other cars whit the wheel on the wrong side?

I don't know if this is worth a new thread, but...has anyone noticed the Fiat 500 has the wheel on the right side? In Italy the wheel is on the left side, big screw up if you ask me. The Lexus IS prototype race car has the wheel on the left, wrong for Japan but correct for the German series. Are there any other cars whit the wheel on the wrong side?

It all depends on the car PD can get a hold of to model it. Also, cars like Fiat 500 for Japanese market will be RHD.
RHD-Abarth-Fiat-500C-b.jpg

HN7
It all depends on the car PD can get a hold of to model it. Also, cars like Fiat 500 for Japanese market will be RHD.
RHD-Abarth-Fiat-500C-b.jpg

Hum, it is supposed to be by nationality I thought. Besides, even if all they could get was a Japanese model, all they had to do is mirror it. They have had 6 years to get stuff right.

Hmmm, it's on the official Red Bull website. It would be a nice inclusion to the game, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hello to all GTPers
Long time lurker, first time whinger, just thought I'd join in the fun...
B-Spec mode... noticed that the front end of all my cars lately are doing some weird flickery thing.....
Seriously.... awesome game.... just didn't want to miss out...
Enjoy :)

Probably another one of those things that should have made it into the final release but didn't, and just nobody told Red Bull.

Hmmm, it's on the official Red Bull website. It would be a nice inclusion to the game, but I'm not holding my breath.

Well I don't think it would be true either, since there are new rumors about new tracks appearing in GT5. Well actually, the more I think about it the game kinda sounds more like Colin McRae Rally: Dirt rather than GT5... (since Dirt did have Pikes Peak)

Pikes peak was in that "unintentionally PD-leaked" track reference material list.
Hmm... food for thought, this blog entry can't be "just wrong".

Yeah that's what happened, i just tried to go in to the pit when another car was in front of me and i went in too fast with my X2010 the computer took over but couldn't control the car to keep it in the pit lane.

I've been trying to do that glitch for ages, looks like I'll have to just enjoy thje 9 hours now.

thanks. i don't care about the seasonal event. I just want a mean challenger!!

No problem 👍

Just wondering, could it be that the 650 MB patch included a new track to be automatically unlocked at some point (new year's day?) ?
To be frank, so far nothing able to justify the patch size has showed up.

Now that would be pretty amazing Shirakawa, I like your style of thinking.

650 MB is a massive patch indeed and when you consider that the game sits at 6GB - 10GB it's between 5% and 10% of the total install size. Could be a track in there! Could be two!

The cynic in me says probably unlikely, the optimist has his fingers crossed.

Just wondering, could it be that the 650 MB patch included a new track to be automatically unlocked at some point (new year's day?) ?
To be frank, so far nothing able to justify the patch size has showed up.

Seems we've found something interesting to keep a 'track' on now lol.

Also, it's not the first time that, at least some of the Pikes Peak course has been in GT, i'm sure everyone remembers GT2.....

Looks like whenever it pops out of secrecy, it'll be the whole track this time around. Also, it's a Dirt/Tarmac combo, so it should be possible to take most cars on it.

This really is very interesting, suprising too! The fact that it's a new post has me excited too.

I think, if there is anything more to know, we will shortly. ;)

The perspective of the render looks a little out to me, indicating the car isn't part of the backdrop.

Back on the subject of Pikes Peak, I did a bit of Google trawling and haven't found anything of any use. But I will keep looking.

Hum, it is supposed to be by nationality I thought. Besides, even if all they could get was a Japanese model, all they had to do is mirror it. They have had 6 years to get stuff right.

Does it really matter whether the car is RHD or LHD? They haven't had six years to get this right. They have been working on other projects, GT5 is a piece of software of massive scope and the 'new' Fiat 500 has only been around since 2007. Sorry for being so picky but I've had read enough of people complaining about minor details (bordering on OCD) and expecting every little detail to be perfect.

Does it really matter whether the car is RHD or LHD? They haven't had six years to get this right. They have been working on other projects, GT5 is a piece of software of massive scope and the 'new' Fiat 500 has only been around since 2007. Sorry for being so picky but I've had read enough of people complaining about minor details (bordering on OCD) and expecting every little detail to be perfect.

RHD and LHD gives better visibility on certain tracks.

The latest patch is not a cumulative 150+150+150+150 megabytes one.
Every single previous 150 MB patch already included all fixes performed until their release.

Well alright, but i believe it's not a new track in the current update, just game code and graphical fixes (3D Modeling & Textures) for certain cars and tracks within the game. If you remember they fixed the NSX tail lights and other hidden things we all might have missed, also fixing a lot of car descriptions event prize money and stuff.

Can anyone confirm that Pikes Peak is gonna be in GT5? I just read this link and they mentioned about Pikes Peak being in GT5:
Gran Turismo 5: Millen's tips

This is a flat out bizarre blog post - either a nice hint of what is to come or somebody really did no background research for their story!

...more interesting is that 2 minutes ago there were 4 comments after the blog, all saying the track wasn't in the game and was it upcoming DLC. Now those comments are deleted, and there is only one new one. ?????

PPHC would be fantastic. I wonder if I will be able to see my house from up there lol.

It's always good time in the Springs when the racers start to show up. They get a lot of support from the residents in this area.

Didn't Red Bull already let out a secret regarding the X1 / X2010? Something about this seems believable. The story is too elaborate to be a hoax. Could be that they have the wrong game (but there is the Red Bull connection with GT5). I think they have accidentally leaked a surprise update. Hope so, anyway. Makes me wonder if there are other courses that didn't make it in time for production of GT5 discs... some courses do appear a little rough compared to others, as if desperately rushed in. Time will tell, I guess :)

Back