GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
GPR
LongbowX - Glad you had a peek in here. I hope you find some inspiration and passion to get back into photomode sometime soon, your talent is too good to go to waste i'd say. :nervous:

Thanks for the nice comments. :cheers:

I'm glad I had a peek in here too, believe me...the TRON work you just put up is brilliant as well, I really do like the last one. It really works.

And thank you for the compliment as well. It would be nice to get it back too...

You're most welcome, you deserve all the praise you receive.

Really really wonderful. :drool: I was wondering if you would like to take pictures for my drift team Infinite, if it gets famous enough. Either way I'm just wowed by your photo's.

This gallery is epic. The opening post with all of the directions to certain cars, and the pictures are epic. Also, the photos are epic! Especially the Citroen. 👍 :cheers:

I'm glad I had a peek in here too, believe me...the TRON work you just put up is brilliant as well, I really do like the last one. It really works.

And thank you for the compliment as well. It would be nice to get it back too...

You're most welcome, you deserve all the praise you receive.

Thanks mate. :dopey: :)

Yeah I'd say the last is my fav too, plus I spent more time on that one doing the tail bit.

Must... Try... Tron...
It looks easy-ish. And damn amazing.

Thanks man. Yeah it's not that tricky just a little time consuming.

Really really wonderful. :drool: I was wondering if you would like to take pictures for my drift team Infinite, if it gets famous enough. Either way I'm just wowed by your photo's.

Haha, well maybe. Although I feel like I'll have limited time soon to do much else than the occasional post as I'm back at work next week. My flurry of recent posts is mainly due to the fact I've had time to sit down and do this stuff over my break.

GT5photographer, s12ken, Tiddle, franz, SVX and Crooooooow, thanks for the nice comments chaps. :cheers:

Thanks Swiss Legend.

Small update and back to reality.

Dodge Challenger SRT8
At Laguna Seca Raceway

Click for larger images

Ooh, I really like your latest stuff. The TRON set is very cool, I haven't seen the movie but I love the effect you've created. The Challenger set is excellent, best selective colour filter shots I've seen. The second is my pick. :)

SVX
Lovely set of photos! My favourite is the last one.

Thanks SVX. :)

I love the mood in number 1.

Cheers TVR, yeah I thought the sky looked pretty cool and set a nice feel overall from that angle but had to merge two exposures because it was mega blown out having the car and road that light.

Turned out nice once shopped. :)

Ooh, I really like your latest stuff. The TRON set is very cool, I haven't seen the movie but I love the effect you've created. The Challenger set is excellent, best selective colour filter shots I've seen. The second is my pick. :)

Thanks Revolution, I hope I can continue to impress. :D

The tron stuff was a bit of fun and not really a true mimic of the film but I thought it looked cool in a fantasy sort of way. As for the Challenger set comment thanks muchly.

I've haven't been happy with the selective colour filter in GT5, so these were manually done in PS, and number 2 was more a sepia/fullcolour photomix. ;)

Okay, so I'm late to this party... absolutely amazing TRON-inspired shots! Wonderfully well-done, and fits the futuristic car to the proverbial 'T'.

And the selective color Challenger shots are sublime... the second one, in particular, looks quite realistic. You can tell these weren't done with the in-game filter; Photoshop does a much more accurate job in that regard, and it shows here. Kudos, as always!

Thanks for joining the party sixtoes, better late than never. 👍

And thanks for the comments. The second shot is probably my favourite too, I love the colour and tone I got in that one. Photoshop is great. :)

Thanks chromatic9. :D

McLaren F1
At High Speed Ring

Click for larger images

Poster

Enjoy. :)

I don't even know which ones I like the best; I love them ALL! I guess if I had to choose I would say the Italia and TRON omage.

Great work GPR; you are very talented. I wish I had a few of these up on my wall.

Many thanks MK500. I'd like to think some of my stuff is wall worthy. :sly:

The TRON set has gone down a treat. :D

Solid work on the McLaren! I have to say tha I really do like them all. I am really drawn to the blurred one. Awesome effect you captured there with the lines of the car. i like the tones as well.

Back