GPR's Gallery - GT5 Farewell - Set 4 - The Finale

• Thread starter GPR
  • 919 comments
This gallery and every update in it is excellent.

I love all the McLaren pics. The black and white one is beautiful, and I love the creativity in the others.

Im just going to mirror what other people have said, A truly awesome set of photographic skils you have and truly stunning photos. Well done indeed.

Terronium - Thanks. :)

Swiss Legend - Yeah that one was interesting, it intially was more of an accident as I left the pan mode on 1 unintentionally and after taking a shot noticed how well it seemed to look with the F1 in that angle. Thanks for comment. 👍

TVR - Thanks, of course I like them all but I'd say those two are my favourites of the set too.

SVX - Thanks. :)

mytton - Yes very good things indeed. :D Thanks for visiting.

franz - Many thanks. :)

kweiss - Cheers man, glad you like what you see, I hope I can continue to keep my quality up or improve even further, so watch this space. :D

Sprite - Thanks for the nice comment. 👍

=ReBeL= - Thanks, I plan to keep them coming. :D

Cheers everyone! :cheers:

The first and last McLaren F1 shots are gold. Well done!

Thanks. :)

Just a small update this round. I'm planning a bigger set for my next update but will likely have t wait till the weekend to get finished and posted. So stay tuned folks.

Hope you lke these.

Ferrari Enzo
At Special Stage Route 7

Click for larger images

As always comments very much welcome and appreciated good or bad.​

Thanks Franz. :D Although I haven't entered it in the comp so it won't be there but nice to know you like it that much. :cheers:

Those close ups are just sublime, it's very nice to see some original photos coming from that location instead of just the same old tunnel shots! I love your editing style too, you've got a brilliant technique that gives the images just the right enhancements without going overboard.

Wow, can't believe I missed this update! Just filthy smooth with tons of style. Coloring and lighting is top notch as well! Love the signature!

SVX
Amazing, GPR, amazing. What do you do for editing to get those tones?

Amazing is always good, thanks! As for editing well it depends on what I want out of the shot. But for the most part colour balance or colour variations sometime selective colour enhancement.

I love the composure in number three.

Thanks TVR, yeah was very pleased with the way the light fell on that shot. :)

Those close ups are just sublime, it's very nice to see some original photos coming from that location instead of just the same old tunnel shots! I love your editing style too, you've got a brilliant technique that gives the images just the right enhancements without going overboard.

Thank you, I wanted to post some close ups for a change as I haven't done that many, and I had a few more that looked nice too but these 2 stood out the most to me.

I was a bit hesitant to post them as SS7 is quite overused but as you say they aren't the usual tunnel shots. Anyhoo cheers for the great comment. 👍

Wow, can't believe I missed this update! Just filthy smooth with tons of style. Coloring and lighting is top notch as well! Love the signature!

Filthy smooth, that's funny. I like. Thanks!

Last edited:
The closeups are lovely :)
The F1 style nose of that Enzo is one of the coolest parts of that car, and you've showcased it very well in that last pic. The colours and lighting are great too. Well done!

The closeups are lovely :)
The F1 style nose of that Enzo is one of the coolest parts of that car, and you've showcased it very well in that last pic. The colours and lighting are great too. Well done!

Yep is sure is one of the most notable features on the Enzo. Many thanks Rev. :)

[empty space];4551280
The detail shots of Enzo are awesome 👍

Thanks. :)

Really enjoyed the sublime close-up shots on the Enzo, especially that last shot of the distinctive nose. Beautiful, subtle, understated. Kudos. 👍

GPR
Amazing is always good, thanks! As for editing well it depends on what I want out of the shot. But for the most part colour balance or colour variations sometime selective colour enhancement.

Thanks!

Really enjoyed the sublime close-up shots on the Enzo, especially that last shot of the distinctive nose. Beautiful, subtle, understated. Kudos. 👍

Thanks sixtoes, seems like that's a winner for most people. :)

SVX

No problem.

Love that nose shot of the enzo! Although the first picture is the best! Love that motion shot, it just looks different some reason.

Cheers, as mentioned above i'm getting alot of love for that shot but it's very interesting that you love the first shot best. I liked that one most too.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Love the extreme close-up. The tones, mood, everything just blends together seamlessly.

Really shows off the F1-style design well. Great job.

Wow, i thought that first angle looked familar. Probably cause i got like almost the exact same angle almost a month ago xD
specialstageroute7402.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys and for visiting. :cheers:

Gtuned - ha that's funny it is pretty similar. Although of course not intentionally

The Enzo set is amazing, really great tones and composition. Also, the Citroen TRON edition is another amazing set. How did you got those glowing stripes?

Great update. The closeups look phenomenal. But the 3rd shot is just beautiful, great composition and great lighting. Keep it up 👍

Wow that I missed out on this gallery all of the time! Amazing stuff man, I really need to keep my eye on this. Keep it up. 👍

The Enzo set is amazing, really great tones and composition. Also, the Citroen TRON edition is another amazing set. How did you got those glowing stripes?

Thanks, have gotten a lot of love for the Enzo set which is great. And of course the TRON editing was very well liked too. :)
I made them in photoshop, just some drawn shapes and layer styles for the most part.

Great update. The closeups look phenomenal. But the 3rd shot is just beautiful, great composition and great lighting. Keep it up 👍

Thanks they were my fisrt closeup posts and they've gone down really well. Especially number 3. Chhers for stopping by. 👍

Wow that I missed out on this gallery all of the time! Amazing stuff man, I really need to keep my eye on this. Keep it up. 👍

Hugely appreciated sej, glad you had a peek in here. I'm glad you'll be keeping an eye on here as I already do on yours. :cheers:

Update coming later today.

I was planning on a update today but didn't have enough time to get the set I'm working on done, so might be a few days off now.

Last edited:
Back