CLOSED: 2.0 Advanced Competition: Week 7

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 155 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The entry threads aren't meant to be used for that, Mitch. Decide on your own, or post in your gallery for opinions :)

FINAL ENTRY
5346326135_6f1ec8932f.jpg

The entry threads aren't meant to be used for that, Mitch. Decide on your own, or post in your gallery for opinions :)

Yeah, sorry! I thought that, but I just can´t decide between those two ;)

But I will pick one and edit my post!

So, how do i turn the my headlights on? The best i can do now is hold r3 down as i drive but that is really distracting from driving.

I made a track and set the time to 19:00 hours but my headlights are only on as long as i hold the button down.

[empty space];4558217
So, how do i turn the my headlights on? The best i can do now is hold r3 down as i drive but that is really distracting from driving.

I made a track and set the time to 19:00 hours but my headlights are only on as long as i hold the button down.

I drove round holding the button down :lol: But then my lights are set to R1 so it's a lot easier for me!

I drove round holding the button down :lol: But then my lights are set to R1 so it's a lot easier for me!
Same for me, except I use a wheel. I wish we could have day-time running lights by default.

Yeah, not sure why Toscana doesn't automatically turn our lights on at the latest time setting. Frustrating.

I'll ask Shidapu about his personal call on Photo Travel. Excellent entries so far!

I don't have a hope in hell, but here's my effort, seeing as I took the time to shoot it..

Final entry

Click for larger view​

I actually taped down the R1 button. :lol:

They should allow us to actually turn on the lights, instead of merely flashing them. PD, if you're reading this... :P

Geez, you inspire me and make me wanna quit at thesame time! :lol: Awesome SLR, Rev. And many more other great entries ofcourse. 👍

Final Entry

Soo many awesome pictures in here. I've gotten pretty bored with this game as of late so maybe I'll give this a go.

Subtle changes with the first post, in this and the PMC threads: Images have all been redone to ignore the auto-resize feature, and also... say hello to past winners!

Rev, sej and RG. Three eye meltingly good images in a row, my eyes cannot take it and have such turned to liquid. :D

Beautiful stuff guys. 👍

Rev, sej and RG. Three eye meltingly good images in a row, my eyes cannot take it and have such turned to liquid. :D

Beautiful stuff guys. 👍
I wonder, what my chances of winning are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back