• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 155 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry
origamiu.jpg

Not edited outside of photomode.

Last edited:
The track editor has a Toscana theme where you can change the time, 1900 seems to be the best time to set it to. You can make a track then save it and use it in Arcade mode or in a free run. There is also the Toscana rally circuit where the time changes.

little late (my reply), but thank you.

Final Entry

Toscana-(Tarmac)---PSedited by Shawn Gordon, on Flickr

I get that art critiquing can be brutal, and that's well and good - I expect this to be kicked in the head given that other images thus far. It'll take a few times before I get into the ins-and-outs of GT5 photomode and have post processing limitations placed on me. It's all good.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Mazda at Alaska.

No photoshop used... just GT5 effects.
Thought I should try to participate anyway. :sly:

FINAL ENTRY

No photoshopping except for a slight change in curves, all else straight from GT5's photomode effects.
Enjoy. =)

Final Entry

Not sure on this one, it looks ok. I thought I could have done a bette job, nevermind.
All done within rules.

Unless you got a different copy of GT5 than we all did, there's no sunrise or sunset happening on any of the SSR tracks. Adding one in with Photoshop is definitely possible, and within the guidelines of the Editing laid out in the first-post, but the theme asks for you to find one happening on a track...

Unless you got a different copy of GT5 than we all did, there's no sunrise or sunset happening on any of the SSR tracks. Adding one in with Photoshop is definitely possible, and within the guidelines of the Editing laid out in the first-post, but the theme asks for you to find one happening on a track...

I see what you mean, having read the rules I thought it would have been ok to chose any track. Exclude it from the voting if you wish.

You've still got until Sunday to throw another entry into the mix if you'd like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back