gibki8 photomode-Toyota GT 86 on Nurb :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter gibki8
  • 46 comments
  • 4,627 views
Moglet thank you very much. It isn't very hard to take a good shots from interior but it takes sometimes a lot of time ;)

Next Update! This time Lamborghini Murcielago SV. All comments are welcome!
























And some bonus shots. Click for full size








​
 
I see that the latest update is not too much you like it. I hope that this time will be different.

Volkswagen Golf GTi. All comments are welcome















​
 
Hmm mayby you will like this update ;)

Drifting Session on Indianapolis














And Bonus Photos




​
 
Glad I stopped by here. I really like your style and I can relate the way you compose your shots to mine.

(I just don't care that much for the HDR-like over-saturated sets, but that's just a matter of personal taste. Nevermind it.)

Great little gallery. Keep it up. 👍
 
DiabolicalMask thank you very much and visit my gallery often :D

Today i want to show you the preview of next update. I want to make some kind of Volvo commercial. I hope you will like it. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

​
 
Awesome. I like your style. 👍
 
Your shots are really good. Great colors, well composed, aggressive angles on some, but they work! I really like the 3 newest sets; the Lambo, and GTi, and the drifting pics, some of your best! Keep it up!
 
RikkiGT-R and dub_love28 thank you very much. I am very pleased that you liked my pictures.

Finally I managed to find a moment to complete the imminent session with the C30. All comments and suggestions are welcome.















​
 
Next special update. This time I wanted to make GT Postacrds like these that I got with the Collector's Edition. I know that they aren't perfect but I hope you will like it











As usual I'm waiting for your opinions and suggestions

;)​
 
The images from post #32, #33 and the firsts from post #38 have some pretty amazing tones and composition. 👍
 
I have not posting here from ages. I have a lot of work but now I will try to make updates more often ;)
Here you have my new photos with Ferrari 599
;)














Hope you like it ;)​
 
Looks really nice, especially the last two :)
 
Lazurowe-Wybrze%C5%BCe-10.jpg


This and the last two ae astonishing!
Absolutly marvolous work on this.
 
Thank you for your last feedback. Here is the next session. This time with Toyota GT 86. I really like this car, it's quite good ;)
















Please leave comments. I appreciate every singel one ;)
Thank you for visiting my topic ;)
​
 
Great shots, like the first one very much :drool:
 
Back