CLOSED: The GT5 Photomode Competition: Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's just barely enough Entries that will get through due to people not understanding a 500 Pixel limitation... 500 on either Side. 500 is the max people.

Final Entry
fhater.jpg
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k498/IM_ON_A_BOAT_888/fhater.jpg​

At Tona In Turn One

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

1st turn - Monaco

The Cobra is the only premium 'race' car I've earned so far. I had a couple shots I liked better, but thought they might not fit inside the judges criteria. Oh well... maybe I'll start a photo thread just for funzies....

Just noticed whilst browsing there was a first corner theme :banghead:

Only my 2nd week entering these, can I just delete the original or edit it with a new pic

Sorry guys :dunce:

Yes, you can edit your entry post with a new entry.

Also, I just noticed, IM_ON_A_BOAT, when resizing, you must maintain the image proportions. It's clearly distorted.

Just to let everyone know, I changed my entry from my previous post:

Final Entry

Tokyo R246 reverse...

Definitely looks a lot better than previous one, but I still doubt its good enough for the poll. :indiff:

Final Entry

Grand Valley Speedway.​

My first competition entry. I know it doesn't have any of the "thrill of the first corner" emotion that the OP wants, it's just the best photo I've taken in a while and it just so happens to be on the first corner in Grand Valley. :D

Just to let everyone know, I changed my entry from my previous post:

Definitely looks a lot better than previous one, but I still doubt its good enough for the poll. :indiff:

hmmm that looks adjusted alot. Or am i wrong here?
contrast and saturation?

I change my entry because I wasn't satisfied with it.
Please, take the following picture as my new entry.​

FINAL ENTRY​
First turn at Autumn Ring

Click for full size

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back